Carolinablue Week 10 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Crazy week 9 as I started off 10-4 in the early games only to go 2-8 in the late ones to end up 12-12 when all was said and done. The juice got me as I actually lost -2.45 units even though I went .500 on the day. Some lucky wins and some unlucky losses, but guess I am thankful to end up 12-12 given how crazy things seemed to play out on Saturday. Still up +14.27 units on the year and hitting at 58% so can't complain.

YTD 92-67-2 (57.9%) +14.27 Units

Week 10 Plays

Tuesday Night MAC-tion
301 Eastern Michigan +10 130
306 Ohio +8.5 130 Bovada

Thursday 11/4
7:30pm 314 ULL -10.5 110
7:30pm 314 ULL 1H TT O16.5 130

Saturday 11/6
12:00pm 339 UNC vs Wake O75 110
12:00pm 339 UNC TT O38.5 130 Bovada

12:00pm 355 Ole Miss vs Liberty O68.5 110
12:00pm 373 Ohio State -14 115

12:00pm 373 Ohio State TT O38.5 145 Bovada
12:00pm 377 Memphis vs SMU O70 110

2:00pm 371 App -20 110

3:30pm 385 Oklahoma State -2.5 115
3:30pm 393 Michigan State -2.5 110

4:00pm 343 UCF vs Tulane O61.5 115

7:00pm 416 Alabama -27.5 117
7:00pm 416 Alabama 1H -16.5 125 Bovada

7:00pm 416 Alabama 1H TT O26.5 115 Bovada

7:30pm 338 Michigan -19.5 113
7:30pm 399 Oregon -6 120 Bovada

Last edited:
Had to step a way for a bit...have 9 plays locked in so far, jumped too soon on the UCF total as it dropped 2 points...

Been riding the MAC dogs more than a few times this year, so no reason to stop now...

Tuesday Night MAC-tion
301 Eastern Michigan +10 130
306 Ohio +8.5 130 Bovada

that sparty line is awful freaking suspect isnt it?
Nah, I don't think so, as I don't really think about that kind of stuff...I mean, if I remember correctly, the same was said about that MSU -3.5 line at Indiana I think and they covered that one. Who do you have locked in so far for this week man?

Nah, I don't think so, as I don't really think about that kind of stuff...I mean, if I remember correctly, the same was said about that MSU -3.5 line at Indiana I think and they covered that one. Who do you have locked in so far for this week man?

im not saying dont play it, just that they sure appear to not fear sparty, if you recall correctly it was a crazy fortunate cover for them vs hoosiers. i would only have sparty or nothing here, wouldnt be surprised if it was close tho..

I havnt locked anything yet, i dont play many as early as you do, im just not that organized to be ready right from the open, too many other sports im worrying bout! lol.. i just started doing the card today so hopefully ill have some before long..

im not saying dont play it, just that they sure appear to not fear sparty, if you recall correctly it was a crazy fortunate cover for them vs hoosiers. i would only have sparty or nothing here, wouldnt be surprised if it was close tho..

I havnt locked anything yet, i dont play many as early as you do, im just not that organized to be ready right from the open, too many other sports im worrying bout! lol.. i just started doing the card today so hopefully ill have some before long..
Yeah, I am usually done except for a few here and there by the time Sunday night rolls around. It's nice having Bovada as an option for the 1H and TT stuff as BOL doesn't release a lot of that stuff until right before the game sometimes and that is too late for me. If things go well this week, I am gonna cash out a bunch and buy the fam a Christmas vacation Clark Griswold style haha.

Yeah, I am usually done except for a few here and there by the time Sunday night rolls around. It's nice having Bovada as an option for the 1H and TT stuff as BOL doesn't release a lot of that stuff until right before the game sometimes and that is too late for me. If things go well this week, I am gonna cash out a bunch and buy the fam a Christmas vacation Clark Griswold style haha.

lol, nice.. good luck brotha

Really like that noon slate you have (not opposed to the rest, just really think you start strong)

Good luck!

Didn't get a chance to catch any of the ULL game last night...guess that was for the best haha...

2-2 going into the weekend...hope everyone has a profitable one!

Man, a part of me wants to give Cincy one more chance via the team total over 38.5, even after being burned the last few times I have rode with them, but could easily see them putting up 50+ coming off the CFP rankings...Just not sure if I trust them enough though as the offense has just not stepped up every since they hit #2 a few weeks back. Anyone have any thoughts on Cincy?

Copy and paste pretty much everything (excluding CFP, #2, etc) from my last post, except replace Cincy with my Heels....

Last week is a distant memory, give me the Buckeyes TT Over again as I would be shocked if they aren't able to put up 40+ against the Huskers, especially after settling so much last week against PSU. I expect a more aggressive OSU team early and often and this one, and Nebraska is should be good for at least a turnover or two to help the cause (sorry Cubsker!).

12:00pm 373 Ohio State TT O38.5 145

Man, a part of me wants to give Cincy one more chance via the team total over 38.5, even after being burned the last few times I have rode with them, but could easily see them putting up 50+ coming off the CFP rankings...Just not sure if I trust them enough though as the offense has just not stepped up every since they hit #2 a few weeks back. Anyone have any thoughts on Cincy?
I'd be all over Cincy going for style points but I never trust a Tulsa game to have enough pace for the amount of possessions to make it comfortable.

Now, last December there was a lot of possessions but I believe around 67 plays for each team. That's not enough for me in a team total unless it's an Ohio St type that will hit numerous big plays.

Just my 2 cents.... Which means we see 45 Cincy points lol

Carolina - Other than A&M over Mizzu, I am inclined to make these two my largest bets of the year. Any negatives that I am not considering?
What’s up bones! When it comes to sports investment, I pretty much treat each of my plays like children, in that I love all of them equally for the most part haha, so I’m probably the worst guy to ask in terms of weighting.

With that said, the only thing that took me a while on these are the fact that they are road games and neither home team has nothing to lose at this point, so that would probably keep me from going too heavy on em, but they made my card so I fully expect both to cover. Sorry I couldn’t be more help!

I'd be all over Cincy going for style points but I never trust a Tulsa game to have enough pace for the amount of possessions to make it comfortable.

Now, last December there was a lot of possessions but I believe around 67 plays for each team. That's not enough for me in a team total unless it's an Ohio St type that will hit numerous big plays.

Just my 2 cents.... Which means we see 45 Cincy points lol
Yeah I hear ya, as OSU needing 28 in the second half just to get to 41 is part of what is keeping me off Cincy, as Tulsa could ugly it up in the first half like that one and we could see 13-10 or something at the half. Cincy seems to have lost that step on the neck quality they had earlier in the year and I think that has hurt them as they honestly haven’t looked like a top 4 team to me. With all that said, watch it be 35-7 at the half haha.

What’s up bones! When it comes to sports investment, I pretty much treat each of my plays like children, in that I love all of them equally for the most part haha, so I’m probably the worst guy to ask in terms of weighting.

With that said, the only thing that took me a while on these are the fact that they are road games and neither home team has nothing to lose at this point, so that would probably keep me from going too heavy on em, but they made my card so I fully expect both to cover. Sorry I couldn’t be more help!
That was much help. And, I like you, make all my bets the same except on occasion. Thank you

Week 10 —> 8-11 -5.02 units
YTD 100-78-2 +9.25 units (56.2%)

Win or lose, I will always make sure to keep my record up to date and transparent either way.

Bad day all the way around as Bama and OSU killed me but at least Michigan and Oregon showed up in the second half of their respective games to keep this week from being a total disaster. No time to dwell on what is done, so it’s now time to move on to Week 11…

Back