Carolinablue Week 1 Confirmed Plays

I have to claim total ignorance on the Ole Miss situation. Is Schaeffer still in the running for a QB spot or as he been switched to another position where he might fit in better?

I more or less just stopped following this team last season and haven't looked anything up yet.

garfather, I've read that they have another senior QB running the offense...

I remember that end to the T.T. vs. SMU game...was pretty funny...

Gar - The article below was in today's commercial appeal. I used to live in Memphis a while ago, so still check out the paper online every now and then. It is a pretty long article but it does talk at length about the Ole Miss QB situation as it currently stands.

OXFORD, Miss. -- Michael Herrick stepped on a scale over the winter and felt sick to his stomach, though that reaction had nothing do with his illness. A nasty bout with tonsillitis had kept him from eating for a couple of weeks, and when Herrick looked down, he saw what he already knew to be true.

<!-- /in content ad -->He had shed 15 pounds from his skinny, sinewy frame. During his first full year at Ole Miss, he had managed to bulk up to 185 pounds. But now, through the fog of being sick, he understood that he had lost muscle and sweat and hours of training at the Indoor Practice Facility.

"Terrible," Herrick recalled last week. Herrick, a redshirt freshman from Visalia, Calif., has encountered other obstacles in his quest to become Ole Miss' quarterback. Too short? Too thin? Too young?

Herrick has heard it all. But as he competes with seniors Seth Adams and Brent Schaeffer for that role -- a soap opera that seems certain to continue through the end of camp -- coach Ed Orgeron has spoken highly of Herrick, who has labored in the shadows cast by two seniors and a prized transfer.
"I'm expecting him to really, really push for a starting position," said Orgeron, who dismissed concerns about Herrick's size.

"Michael Herrick is 6 foot, three-quarter inch and 187 pounds. Brent Schaeffer is 6-1. There's a quarter of an inch difference between Michael Herrick and Brent Schaeffer. Well, I don't know anybody who's not going to play a guy because of a quarter of an inch."

Through the first half of camp's first week, offensive coordinator Dan Werner said he has come away with the impression that the offensive players worked hard during the offseason. He said they not only retained what he and the rest of the coaching staff taught them during spring workouts, they also honed those techniques during the summer. That, more than anything, has been encouraging, he said.
But when Werner was asked about his quarterbacks, he offered a wry smile.

"The who?" he said as several reporters chuckled. "Those guys have all worked hard. You might want to tape this, so you can just play it back: They've all worked very hard, shown a lot of improvement. They all understand what we're looking for, and I think it's going to be a great competition."

Informed that Herrick had joked about using a pillow to suffocate Adams, his roommate, Werner smiled again and said: "It's all about competing."
Herrick helped direct the scout team last fall alongside Cliff Davis, who abruptly quit the team during the second half of the Grove Bowl in April. Davis later explained that it had become apparent, at least to him, that he was not going to get the sort of opportunity he had envisioned at Ole Miss.

Herrick could have had similar feelings last December, when Ole Miss signed Jevan Snead, who has to sit out the upcoming season after transferring from Texas. Herrick was at home in California for winter break at the time and was unaware of the Internet buzz surrounding Snead's recruitment.

He said he only found out when Werner called to tell him that Snead had signed scholarship papers. Herrick said he was assured that he would have the chance to compete for the starting role, which was his primary concern.

"I understand how college football works," Herrick said. "You're going to bring in the best players that you can, and Jevan's a great player. Every year, the coaches are going to bring in guys that will try to beat you out, and I'm ready for it. It makes me a better player."

At Visalia (Calif.) High, Herrick emerged as one of the most prolific passers in state history. He threw for more than 11,000 yards, a state record, and 73 touchdowns. But he operated out of the shotgun, and when he arrived at Ole Miss, his footwork, by his own admission, was a mess.

"I just didn't really know what I was doing," he said.
Over the summer, he took snap after snap after snap under center, graduating to quicker and more balanced drops. He also improved his timing with his receivers.

"I can look down the field, see someone and know what they're thinking," he said. Even more important, he recovered from tonsillitis. He regained the weight he had lost, and added some. He supplemented his diet with post-workout protein shakes, then went to bed with peanut butter sandwiches and glasses of milk -- anything to pack on some pounds.

"I'm still pretty skinny," he said. "It's just sad."
Those who know Herrick find his candor refreshing, especially coming from someone who has so much at stake. For example, he was asked what he needs to do in camp to prove himself.
"What I'm told," he said.

CB, others
Is it seth adams at qb or schaeffer ??? that really is a good question. Anyone have a good read on this ??

I've read a couple of articles saying that Adams is the frontrunner, but now I'm not sure...I do know that Schaeffer blows...

One thing about Texas Tech and their road record that one might want to consider. This is the first year that they are actually returning their starting QB who did pretty well in the later road games last year. (I think they've had 3-4 straight 5th year Seniors starting for them)

You've got to imagine that no matter how long you've been in a program, that the first few road games have got to be difficult to manager for a first time starter.

Just my .02.

Honestly don't know where the situation stands with the QB situation. For all the teams trying to figure out their QB for the season I bookmark articles to read later, here is one from a few days ago on Ole Miss...Doesn't give a ton of insight though.

The first day of Ole Miss preseason practice wrapped up a little while ago and Orgeron said Adams had the best day of his three quarterbacks. Adams worked with the first-team offense, while Michael Herrick and Brent Schaeffer split time with the second team.

Interestingly, Orgeron only mentioned Adams and Herrick when he first talked about the quarterbacks. I asked about Brent Schaeffer a little later and this is what he said:

"He threw some balls. He shared reps with Michael on the second team. Seth took most of the rps on the first team. I have to watch the film. Nothing great.”

theres updates every day in my Connecticut Post, ill try to keep it updated.. but reports are that its go time and they are already growing confidence together as a team.. QB battle will be what to watch, and ill keep it updated as best i can

At this point, pretty much just waiting for 5dimes to release their I-A vs AA lines, which won't happen for 2 weeks or so, but still have my eye on a couple games on the board currently.

I am slightly leaning towards FAU, now that the line is down to 1.5, but I really would prefer to get a ML 110 if I can as this one is pretty much a toss up. The Owls' experience on defense with 10 guys back causes me to lean their way though, as MTSU may struggle a bit out of the gate at QB. MTSU is solid though so that is why this is only a lean, as we all know those Sun Belt games are pretty much a toss up every week. If the Owls end up at ML 110, may give it a shot, but just a lean for now.

Also considering Miami OH as noted above, but don't think I will play it unless I can get 7 110 as I don't like the current line. I actually think the Redhawks could win this one SU on the road, but would like the insurance of 7 in my back pocket just in case, as I don't see this one being a blow out by any means. Again, just a lean, as you guys know I am very very picky about dog plays.

Lastly, believe it or not, I am leaning ever so slightly towards Buffalo now that line is at 31.5. Yes, I know you probably think I am crazy, but remember those Buffalo plays we all made serious cash on LY, like Auburn for example. I think Rutgers runs all over these guys but in the end I see it ending up something like 38-7, so that is why the lean is slight.

Turner Gill will have these guys a lot more competitive this year, and Rutgers will have to pass the ball in this one if they are gonna cover this spread, as I bet Buffalo pretty much gives them free reign through the air as they pack the line on every down. Just not convinced Rutgers can take advantage of this enough to cover such a big number. Again, just a slight lean as more than likely I will probably just stick with the plays I locked in at open and not try to force anything unless I get some line moves in my favor between now and kickoff.

Interested in hearing counter points on all of these as I am never married to any leans, and like to hear if I am crazy for even having these on my lean list, thanks!

carolina, by chance do you know if the greek will be having IA v. IAA lines?

Don't think so FG, but not 100% sure. The main reason I signed up with 5dimes this year was simply because they offer lines on the games that other major books that still serve US customers won't. Only reason I didn't go with matchbook is because I am not convinced I would get enough matching action at open to lock in these games once the lines hit, so figured 5dimes was a better #2 than matchbook, even though MB has the low juice. Doesn't help me much if I can't get down on the games I want, for the amounts I want, when I want though. Hope that helps, later.

I notice that a number of guys I respect are leaning towards Duke in the opener, so figured I would give a couple reasons why I already locked in UConn at 5.5. Don't have time to do a detailed writeup, but will try to list a couple quick soundbites.

-Duke had one of the worst secondaries and overall defenses last year, as they were 105th in total defense and 114th in scoring defense

-UConn has a stud in the backfield in Brown and I expect Lorenzen to have something to prove at QB, so the Huskies will be far from one dimensional this year. This will lead to tons of play action pass opportunities throughout as Duke will try to stack the line in the early going to slow down Brown. Lorenzen will have plenty of time to throw b/c Duke's DL isn't big at all, so he should have time to find open targets all day long.

-Duke is small everywhere from the DL to the linebackers to the corners, and I look for UConn to exploit this as a bruising running game will wear down the smaller Blue Devils once the second half rolls around

-Duke is as one dimensional as they come, ranking only 102nd in rushing LY, and that doesn't bode well for QB Lewis who will see all sorts of different coverages in this one as UConn will be able to take some chances since they won't have to worry about the run (2.9ypc last year???). This should lead to some early mistakes for Lewis which in turn will mean solid field position for Lorenzen and company to work with

-I expect Duke to put some points up on the board, but I feel good about the value in this 5.5 line as I expect it to hit 7 or higher by game time.

-Lastly, don't forget that Duke has lost 20 straight and there is no HFA to speak of, so we can toss that one out the window.

Don't have all my notes with me so I apologize for not getting into more detail, but didn't want to have this play sitting out there without any response since a few guys have PM'ed me about it.

Hope this helps out at least a little.

-

Thank you, Sir. Duke will go 0-12 this year. Might lock in UConn here soon. I'm just curious when these lines start moving and which direction they move.

Yeah, the moves are kinda weird depending on which book you are looking at. At Pinny, Duke is up to 6.5 105 already but it is still 5.5 110 at The Greek. Miami OH is also up to 6.5 105 at Pinny. If it hits that at 5dimes or Greek, then I might take my shot as I am hoping for 7 110 on that one if I am lucky. Not sure why Ball State is getting so much action. Could see if the line was around 3 but not sure why it moved from 5.5 to 6.5 there as that is a pretty strong move for a somewhat under the radar type of game.

Last edited:
Almost forgot...can someone give me the argument for not leaning towards the Redhawks at Ball State? If I can't get the 7 I want by gametime, I might just take 6.5 if I can get. I just don't see how there isn't value in getting that many points in what is basically a toss up game IMO. I mean, Kokal should have a field day against the Ball State defense and Murphy will be looking to prove something this year, so the balance will be there on offense, especially with the entire OL back.

I know it is a road game and Ball State finished strong LY, but this Miami OH team is not the same as LY as they were decimated by injuries LY. I think there is a lot of value in 6, but 7 is a better dog number. Looking for anyone on Ball State to at least help me understand that side as I very very rarely play dogs but this one has been on my radar from the beginning as I honestly think the Hawks could win SU.

ADDED I-A vs I-AA PLAYS AT 5 DIMES

Glad to see these now up at 5dimes, but unfortunately the limits are ridiculous as you can only get down for 57.50 to win 50.00 (all are at -115 no exceptions). I locked in a couple when I saw them come out about an hour ago as I think these lines will all move against me if I don't lock em in now.

FRESNO -23 vs Sac State
SE MIZZOU STATE +44 at Cincinnati (it's true, it's true, CB on a dog!)

Again, all the action I could get was 57.50, but oh well, what can ya do?

Will drop some soundbites on these in a second..Gonna check and see how the lines look on a few of the others I was eyeing as most of the favs are a lot higher than I hoped they would be unfortunately.

Fresno -23 (line already up to -25 haha)

I know a lot of people are down on Fresno, but I look for them to bounce back this year, and they will start by completely pasting this overmatched Sac State team in the opener at home as Pat Hill will be looking to put on a show for the home crowd behind new OC McElwain's wide open spread passing attack. Four starters return on the OL, so Brandstater will have plenty of time to hang back in the pocket and play pitch and catch all day long. This is a good opener for the Bulldogs because it will allow them to establish their running game to set up the pass, which is what they are gonna have to do if they hope to turn things around this year.

Now I know Sac State is returning 10 guys on defense, but remember that defense isn't really the problem for these guys, it is the other side of the ball where they are completely inept. They were last in offense and 2nd to last in scoring LY, and this year they are gonna have to adjust to a 1st year head coach who is making his debut after coaching in the junior college ranks previously. They also have a new QB, with the leading candidate having only started 1 game his entire career even though he is a 5th year senior. Add to that a new RB and no depth on the OL, and it has 45-7 written all over it.

Over the L2yrs, Fresno has taken care of business against teams like this handily, as they beat SJSU 45-7, Idaho 34-0, Weber 55-17, and Utah State 53-21. I will take my chances laying only 23 at home with a team that is hungry to prove they are "back".

SE MIZZOU STATE +44 (line now down to +42 already)

Now, those who have known me for a while know that I very rarely play underdogs as I just happen to be a guy who's niche happens to be plays on favorites. With that said, every once in a while I will take a dog based on the situation and matchup and I really like this play because you couldn't ask for a more generous line in a matchup like this.

Cincinnati is getting a lot of hype with the whole Brian Kelly thing, as he is touting the fact that he is gonna open things up with the Bearcats and bring a new level of excitement to the offense with his air it out balls to the wall attack. While all that sounds great, the truth of the matter is that right now he doesn't have the personnel this year to execute things the way he would like to see them play out on offense, so it is going to take at least a year or two of recruiting for him to bring in the right guys to go with the product he wants to put on the field.

He does have a really strong defense back though and I think SE Mizzou State will probably only get 7 at the most in this one, so this play is more based on the fact that I think it will take a couple weeks for the Cincy QB (whether it is Grutza or Mauk) to settle into the new scheme and really start to put big points on the board. Remember that Cincy has a new coach, OC, and DC, so I don't see them putting 50 points on the board in week one with the talent they have, which is decent but obviously not USC, OU, or Texas decent (obvious point of the night I know). What I mean is, Cincy will easily take care of business in this one, but for the Bearcats that means 38-7, 35-10, etc, not 65-7 or 59-3 like it would for the teams in the upper echelon.

Cincy has a lot of average to good players at each position, but they are mediocre at best on the OL and in the kicking game, and that could lead to a few missed scoring opportunities as an ill timed sack or missed FG could hurt their chances immensely at covering such a large number.

I know SE Mizzou State only returns 5 on both sides of the ball and has no QB, RB, WR, or DL, and that is why I say they won't get more than 7 at the most. Again this is a play on the fact that I don't think Cincy will get to 45 in this one with the new offense.

Lastly, they have only sold about 7500 season tickets so far and are expecting about 25,000 for the opener which means the stadium won't even be 75% full. That isn't a very strong statement of support behind the new regime as their have been a lot of marketing dollars put behind the Bearcats football program this year so this has to be somewhat of a disappointment to some (sales are up about 35% vs YA though, although that just speaks to the lack of support LY even though they had a good team with some great performances). Add all these things up and I feel good about getting 44 against a solid but not spectacular Bearcat football team.

ADDED PLAY

HAWAI'I -53 (same deal with the limits and juice at 5dimes)
Note: Line now up to -55

Not gonna bother with a bunch of analysis or numbers in this writeup, ust gonna get right to the point here....

Hawai'i should be able to put up at least 70 in this one (LY 63-10 over Utah State and 68-10 over Idaho) while Northern Colorado (I can't believe they actually have the nerve to call themselves UNC haha) will be lucky to put up 3, 7 , or 10 at the most. Worst case 70-10. Brennan will play at least a half, maybe more, but even when he sits, the reserves will be hungry to show what they can do so the points will keep coming.

Hawai'i knows how the polls work so they need to put up some kind of crazy score in this matchup because anything under 70 won't cause anyone to blink an eye. They need to have a record breaking type of performance for anyone to honestly care, as they have a long road to climb this season from #25 to the Top 12.

I know theoretically margin of victory shouldn't matter in games like this, but we all know it does. If Hawai'i wins 56-10, no one will care, but if they win 80-10 people will be like whoa, even though it's only Northern Colorado, that kind of score will cause people to do a double take.

Northern Colorado is simply overmatched on the island in this one, so they will take their $400k, enjoy the sun, and go back with lots of great memories (all off the field ones of course)

Looking over notes on Gardner Webb and EKU right now to see if either of those dogs would warrant a play since they are getting 32.5 and 35 respectively. Also eyeing Indiana State a bit as I was leery of Hardy but if he is out, the horrible Indy State secondary may have gotten the reprieve they were hoping for. They are getting 35.5 so at least worth some extra analysis, which is what I am doing now... Am I a true degenerate or what haha.

Update - Looks like Hardy will be back for the opener from what I am reading, so nevermind on that reprieve I mentioned earlier. Will still look em over though as that is a lot of points for a mediocre Indiana team to be laying, even against a team as bad as Indy State.

The ridiculous $50 limits are now off the I-A vs I-AA matchups, so I decided to add some cash to each of the 3 above. Unfortunately lost 2 points value on each line, but don't think it will matter in the end.

Hawai'i -55
Fresno -25
SEMO +42

Lines now at

Hawai'i -57
Fresno -27
SEMO +44

What an ego boost to be able to move the line 2 points just like that haha. Guess that's what happens when they won't allow you to go all out from the get go on these under the radar plays.

week 1 Final Card

uconn -5.5 110 (greek)
iowa -11 110 (greek)
texas -37 110 (greek)
texas -37 110 (greek) - Double Play
s carolina -28 110 (greek)
msu -19 110 (greek)
fsu -1.5 110 (greek)
lsu -16 110 (greek)
fresno -23 115 (5 Dimes $50 Limit At This Line, Juice Was Set)
hawai'i -53 115 (5 Dimes $50 Limit At This Line, Juice Was Set)
semo +44 115 (5 Dimes $50 Limit At This Line, Juice Was Set)
hawai'i -55 115 (5 Dimes No Longer $50 Limit But Juice Set)
semo +42 115 (5 Dimes, No Longer $50 Limit But Juice Set)
fresno -25 115 (5 Dimes, No Longer $50 Limit But Juice Set)

You bastard, all you had to do was wait and tell me and let me bet my shit first before you moved those I-AA lines...

In the future, tell me before you bet them! Now I'm not getting the lines I want on Hawaii or Fresno...

Why aren't you backing NMSU?

You bastard, all you had to do was wait and tell me and let me bet my shit first before you moved those I-AA lines...

In the future, tell me before you bet them! Now I'm not getting the lines I want on Hawaii or Fresno...

Why aren't you backing NMSU?

My bad haha. Honestly it was a pain to keep going back to the site and checking when they would take off the $50 limit as everytime I tried to enter a new play in it would kick me out and say I already maxed out the limit. Eventually one time I put in an amount and it accepted the play and I was actually surprised because I was about to just say forget it.

I lost 2 points of value but I feel good about getting all 3 in at lines that no one else will see at this point, but now I wish I would have gone heavier, but not gonna worry about that now. The lines were moving like crazy last night as it seemed like they jumped 2 points at a time on the three I was focused against whereas most of the others haven't budged a bit since yesterday.

NMSU was on my short list, as they should be able to rack up 400+ yards passing in that one. Just not convinced the score won't end up something like 55-28 though, so decided to pass for now. Haven't looked at the lines yet this morning, so depending on further review today and where the line stands, may revisit because I honestly forgot to do a second sweep of reading on that one after my Gardner Webb, Indiana State, and EKU work pretty much put me to sleep haha.

Current Lines....

SEMO +36
Fresno -31
Hawai'i -61

And to think that 12hrs ago I was complaining because I had lost 2 points of value on each of my 3 plays when they finally lifted the low $50 limit on each. Now I have to say that I am pretty happy to have between 6 and 8 points value vs the current lines, so you won't hear anymore bitching from me about the 2pts value I lost last night haha.

Good luck on them CB, it's going to be fun trying to hit them at the right time each week.

Yeah, it's a nice feeling to start off knowing that I got the better of the 3 lines I locked in last night, as I definitely nailed solid value on all 3. This is probably the biggest line jump I have ever been on the right side on, so gotta say I feel pretty good about the lines I was able to lock in.

CB-

I'm thinking about taking James Madison in the UNC opener, whenever the line comes out...good or bad bet?

FYI, JMU would've been -6 at North Carolina (no that's not a typo) at the end of last year according to the Sagarin ratings.

LT - Assuming you are all over that JMU +10 at 5dimes? Definitely solid value in my opinion, although it is a no play for me.

I'm not sure yet. I really, really want to back James Madison...but I can't like backing a I-AA team with a new QB who's only catching 10 points. It's not even like they return many guys.

UNC does have a lot of talent, and I doubt they'll take this game lightly. But I'm just not sure they have the ability to blow anyone out at this point.

I'm not sure yet. I really, really want to back James Madison...but I can't like backing a I-AA team with a new QB who's only catching 10 points. It's not even like they return many guys.

UNC does have a lot of talent, and I doubt they'll take this game lightly. But I'm just not sure they have the ability to blow anyone out at this point.

Totally understand what you are saying. I think the UNC defense will give JMU fits in this one as they will be a lot more aggressive than in years past and that is not gonna bode well for the young JMU QB. I also think that Davis will want to try and put on a show for the home crowd by taking some risks, and while it is sure to backfire a few times throughout the day, I think they will be fired up for this one and put a lot of points up on the board in what should be a fun game to watch.

Forgot to ask if you already jumped on Alabama -36? I strongly considered this one as I think there is value in anything under 40, but I have to admit I was surprised the line didn't budge last night like some of the others. Thoughts?

I'm really on the fence with Alabama. I just wonder if they have the offensive firepower to cover this, although I think they should. Can they be guaranteed to score atleast 45 if they give up a TD? I wonder how Saban will approach the game in all honesty.

Just noticed the Alabama line moved to 37, and figured it was you who moved the line haha.

My fear with Alabama is that they win 31-0 or something like that. I could even see it being 38-3 as they have bigger fish to fry this season and won't want to risk anything if they are up 24-0 at the half. Just wouldn't want to have to root for a 4th quarter score by the Tide to get the cover as they aren't one of the teams on the top of my list when it comes to being able to cover a 40 point spread on opening day. With all that said, they will probably win 62-0 haha.

Hawai'i has dropped 1.5 down to 59.5 so somebody must have liked Northern Colorado at 61.

All the other lines are pretty much where they were earlier today.

Yeah, you pretty much summed it up - Alabama isn't a team on the top of my list to cover a 40 point spread on opening day. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see a 31-0, 38-3 type score.

Looks like some money just came in on Nova as the Maryland line has dropped from 32.5 down to 30.5.

All other lines are still constant from yesterday.

As much as I am intrigued by a few other dogs, I think I am done for week 1 as I don't like to hit plays that I have too many lingering questions about as that is usually my gut telling me to lay off. Gonna do a much better job of listening to my gut this year and not letting things I may read in other posts make my go against my gut feel. So for me, its time to check out that week 2 thread as I will be starting the initial topline research on week 2 matchups today so that I have rough preliminary lines on each game ready before the end of the month.

Wow, the Nicholls State line has dropped 5 points in the last few days as it has gone from Rice -30.5 down to -25.5.

NMSU line has dropped 2 down to -28 for those of you who were considering that one.

Michigan is up to -23 from 21. Line moved a few days ago. I wouldn't touch that one unless Appy State was getting at least 30.

I will be with you on the Miami, Oh side, CB, if you decide to play it. I for one do not understand the line movement either, but am stubbornly looking for 7 as well (without having to lay 130). Keeping a close eye on the Pinnacle juice, if it starts moving against me I think I will just lock it in at 6'.

Very good work getting those 1-AA lines; solid value on all three. Any consideration to middling 50% back the other way? I know even the best handicappers differ in this, so there really is no wrong answer...just curious actually. GL.

I will be with you on the Miami, Oh side, CB, if you decide to play it. I for one do not understand the line movement either, but am stubbornly looking for 7 as well (without having to lay 130). Keeping a close eye on the Pinnacle juice, if it starts moving against me I think I will just lock it in at 6'.

Very good work getting those 1-AA lines; solid value on all three. Any consideration to middling 50% back the other way? I know even the best handicappers differ in this, so there really is no wrong answer...just curious actually. GL.

Horses - Thanks for the post. To be honest, I have never been into the whole middling thing even though I know some guys love it and would probably be all over it if they were able to catch the opens on the 1-AA's, but just not my thing as I am pretty basic when it comes to all this, for better or for worse. Best of luck this year.

wow...how are you so well informed carolinablue?
you know your shit. i'm almost envious :-\

wow...how are you so well informed carolinablue?
you know your shit. i'm almost envious :-\

He been around a minute. CBB and CFB he is a very consistent year in and year out capper. Had a helluva run in CBB this year.

always enjoy your thread even if you are a unc fan...looks like state picks up unc first acc game of the year this year in bball (sorry to hijack your thread about bball), but that is about all we (unc and state) can look forward to.

i like your plays and would lean to jmu and ucf in the home openers for our teams...good luck this year even though i know you will bring home the profit

Back