Carolinablue Championship Week CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
9-6 in Week 13 +2.07 Units, getting me back in the positive.

Year to Date 83-71 +1.205 Units

Football - 326 Navy -2½ -110 for Game - Risking 2.2 to Win 2.0 Units
Football - 332 Clemson -8 -120 for Game - Risking 2.4 to Win 2.0 Units
Football - 322 Idaho -6½ -110 for Game
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 308 West Virginia -16 -115 for GAME
Football - 313 Troy -6½ -120 buying -½ for Game
Football - 389 Central Arkansas/Eastern Washington over 62 -110 for Game - Risking 2.2 to Win 2.0 Units

Last edited:
2 more adds...one more play pending but waiting for line to hopefully move in my favor later in the week

Football - 322 Idaho -6½ -110 for Game
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 308 West Virginia -16 -115 for GAME

BOL CB - hard to get off the Navy train....

Yeah, will continue to ride them straight through bowl season and may actually jump on the team total as well. Was gonna jump on it last week but because I was already on the verge of being overextended on that game, I didn't want to add more on top of what I already had. Best of luck this weekend man.

Final play of the week...

Football - 313 Troy -6½ -120 buying -½ for Game

Was hoping it would move down some but figure it will more likely go up than down so taking it at under a TD while I can as the Trojans still have plenty to play for whereas GSO is toast.

Football - 389 Central Arkansas/Eastern Washington over 62 -110 for Game

Based on how things went when CA played SHSU, EW should be able to put up some points in this one, and the CA coach said flat out they are gonna need to put more points up there as well because EW is so explosive. CA may make EW one dimensional in this one, but that one dimension is still pretty darn good. As long as CA can trade some scores back and forth, I don't see how this one doesn't get closer to 70 as I could see a 41-31 type of game here.

Back