Alabama -13 116
Alabama vs Oklahoma Over 78.5 117
Clemson -10.5 115

12/31
Missouri vs Okla State Over 71 110

1/1
LSU vs UCF Over 54 118

Last edited:
3-0 on Day 1 of bowl season with winners on App, GSU and the USU v UNT Over.

Finally got a payoff for getting a good opening line as both Georgia Southern and the USU game over we’re both winners because of the early line I was able to grab. Took 14 weeks but better late than never!

Man, been sitting on 5-2 for what seems like forever, but glad I have been disciplined given how crazy this bowl season has been so far.

Finally back in action with the Syravuse v WVU total albeit at 8 points higher than where it currently stands but that's the risk I take with my early plays, as some will go sideways like this one due to guys sitting out, injuries etc. Overall though, the numbers go more in my favor than against me, so can't complain too much.

Looks like Trey Lowe will be getting some playing time today for WVU as well, so this might be a sneak preview to the QB battle for next year as him and Jack Allison will be fighting for the job next season. Actually think this bodes well for the over as both guys will be looking to gain some momentum and enter the race as the frontrunner heading into the spring, so starting to wonder if I should take the TT Over 31.5 as well, but haven't pulled the trigger as of yet. Best of luck today guys!

Cuse TT just moved to 34.5 123 so will wait and see if the 35 110 smooths out as I don't think the 34.5/35 matters so not going to pay 123 to get a half point lower.

Cuse TT just moved to 34.5 123 so will wait and see if the 35 110 smooths out as I don't think the 34.5/35 matters so not going to pay 123 to get a half point lower.

Eh, Cuse TT is at 35 120, so just going to stick with the WVU play as even that one is now up to 32 120 so glad I at least got it ahead of the jump. I expect the lines to continue to rise a bit before settling in, but of course not expecting them to get back to pre-Grier announcement levels.

Eh, Cuse TT is at 35 120, so just going to stick with the WVU play as even that one is now up to 32 120 so glad I at least got it ahead of the jump. I expect the lines to continue to rise a bit before settling in, but of course not expecting them to get back to pre-Grier announcement levels.

Noticed you posted o74 for wvu-cuse. Is that pre-Grier?

Noticed you posted o74 for wvu-cuse. Is that pre-Grier?

Yep...I posted all of my plays when I played them way back when. Went in my favor with Ga Southern and a couple of the overs, but in this case I got stuck with a bad one, but hoping it won't matter as I had it low/mid 80s (45-40) with Grier so still expecting it to go over 74 even without (somewhere around 41-38 give or take). I expect Cuse to do their part and with both WVU QBs wanting to make a statement along with plenty of playing time for freshmen throughout the day, I see big plays on both sides of the ball. With that said, it will probably be 3-0 after the first quarter haha.

Yep...I posted all of my plays when I played them way back when. Went in my favor with Ga Southern and a couple of the overs, but in this case I got stuck with a bad one, but hoping it won't matter as I had it low/mid 80s (45-40) with Grier so still expecting it to go over 74 even without (somewhere around 41-38 give or take). I expect Cuse to do their part and with both WVU QBs wanting to make a statement along with plenty of playing time for freshmen throughout the day, I see big plays on both sides of the ball. With that said, it will probably be 3-0 after the first quarter haha.
Hah gotcha. Thought maybe a typo so figured id flag. Im gonna play the over too but waiting for more weather

WVU TT now up to 32 126....I like it up to 33.5 as 32 and 33 are pretty dead numbers IMO, so if you are considering it, I would just wait until the number goes up and the juice goes back to 110

GLuck today Blue, on that o74 w/ya, hope it doesn't matter. Not sure Cuse is magically going to stop WVU because another system QB comes in and replaces the outgoing one

GLuck today Blue, on that o74 w/ya, hope it doesn't matter. Not sure Cuse is magically going to stop WVU because another system QB comes in and replaces the outgoing one

Yeah, given the fact that the Cuse D actually made Nathan Elliott look like a quality D-1 starting QB with 30+ completions and over 300 in that one, I feel pretty good with the assumption that Jack Allison will be able to put up at least 35+ against that defense.

7-5 with 2 more to go. I don't have anything on the championship game right now as I think the 6.5 is about what I expected, so not seeing much value either way in that line.

8-5-1 on the bowl season.

100-91-5 for the year

After 5 months, basically ended up right where I started haha...Final tally is -0.657 units for the season.

Kudos to BM as I put a check withdrawal request in after my last play wrapped up and after I emailed them the verification, they got everything approved within 24 hours and the check was delivered via Fedex within 4 days. Nice work BM!

Huge thanks to everyone for making this the best site on the net to discuss cfb! Gotta remember to put some cash in the books that offer GOY lines in 2019!

See you guys in the summer!

Looking forward to it. It will be nice to have y'all on the schedule again for a change.

Back