Carolina Blue Week 9 Plays

Week 9 Confirmed Plays - all plays at BOL to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted.
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 197 Michigan -19½ -120 for GAME (to win 1.5 units)
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 109 Appalachian State -4 -125 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 120 Eastern Michigan -6½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 174 Southern Mississippi -12 -115 for GAME

5D Confirmed Play
10/28/16 7:00pm College Football 113 Navy +8½ -120* vs South Florida

Last edited:
If Ohio gets to 21 then that will probably be a play
If Akron and/or NC State get back down to 13 then one or both will probably be a play
Baylor only laying 2.5 seems like it is just begging me to take it but gonna lay off for now

USF Defensive Stats Compared to Navy Offensive Stats...
Total Defense 103rd
Rushing Defense 100th vs Navy 4th Rushing Offense
Pass Yards Allowed 83rd
Scoring Defense 72nd vs Navy 40th Scoring Offense
Red Zone Defense 120th
4th Down Conversion Defense 95th vs Navy 44th in 4th Down Conversion Percentage
Penalty Yards per Game 82nd vs Navy 1st in Fewest Penalties and Fewest Penalty Yards per Game

how about akron tt..

nice job BTW

Don't see one up at BOL yet, but assuming it will be around 39/39.5. That will be a pass for me as basically it would be more of a fade of Buffalo defense than confidence in Akron's offense. Akron is Top 20 in terms of red zone offense but they turn the ball over way too much for me and they are Bottom 20 in penalties, so too many opportunities for killed drives for me to count on them to go over any total.

Marshall = Fade Material
Rushing Offense 118th
Total Defense 113th
Passing Yards Allowed 100th
Scoring Defense 113th
3rd Down Conversion Percentage 109th
Penalty Yards per Game 128th out of 128th

Georgia Southern flying back home after an ugly game at NMSU in Las Cruces, NM that I was actually crazy enough to watch most of, and now they have to play the Thursday night game vs rival App State. I like App in this one at anything under a TD.

Light card this week, as nothing else is going to make the cut unless there are a few dramatic line moves between now and the weekend. Just not a card that has much to it in my opinion as most of the lines fall well within variance, hence only 5 plays this week.

Once App stopped turning the ball over, it was a pretty stress free game to watch as they were pretty dominating for the most part on both sides of the ball, as GSU couldn't get anything going on offense. Was one of those games where I was watching it going...how is App not up by 3 TDs right now, but eventually things fell into place and they took control and never looked back. Nice win on the road by App to start the weekend off right. Looking forward to the Navy game tonight as they have a shot to win SU, which would be huge for my future play on them, as Ohio taking care of Toledo was for my other huge future play.

Back