Career Builder/Abu Dhabi

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Career Builder being such a birdie-fest, hard to account for the randomness, so didn't spend a whole lot of time researching. Took Dufner -110 over Zach Johnson. Duf is playing well and is a former champ. ZJ's record here is uninspiring.

Also took a stab on Justin Rose +110 vs DJ. Might be burning money going against DJ, but Rose has been on fire too

Good luck man.

It is more of an exhibition in my mind to get ready for rest of west coast swing... tough to find anything...

Abu underway, I'll follow that more this weekend than PGA.... Fleetwood leading so far and Rory with a solid first round...

Maybe something on the weekend there...

Good luck man.

It is more of an exhibition in my mind to get ready for rest of west coast swing... tough to find anything...

Abu underway, I'll follow that more this weekend than PGA.... Fleetwood leading so far and Rory with a solid first round...

Maybe something on the weekend there...

I watched some of the front 9 last night, probably not going to get up early to watch live on the weekend, but I'll follow. Do you have a good site that collects euro tour stats? PGATour.com actually does a pretty good job with most of the PGA events, but I haven't found a good one for Europe

Well DJ had a DJ round yesterday. Bogey free 64. Rose plodded around in -1. Gonna need a spectacular weekend from JR and a below average one from DJ

Well DJ had a DJ round yesterday. Bogey free 64. Rose plodded around in -1. Gonna need a spectacular weekend from JR and a below average one from DJ
DJ 2 over today....12 to play...

Rose 3 under...5 to play...

AS AT -10

Hopefully you get it!

If Duf can go low tomorrow, you have a shot there...only 4 difference after Zack shot 1 over today...

These things can swing so quick on the weekends...

Both were a bit of a reach, not surprising to go 0-2 here. It's a long season, back to the grind.

Saw that Koepka out until Masters with wrist injury, was hoping to have a couple more chances to fade him

Back