Cancellations -- What's the plan?

Thought I read that NU/Akron were making it up today last night but apparently not

ISU paid S Dakota St their money and shipped em home, looking for another FCS that may have gotten canceled yesterday to play the bye week (10/20 I think)

Yeah KJ, i saw something at some point that indicated Neb gm was going to go today but they must have changed their mind.

Well, Akron did win the East last year. I do not think they repeat that this year, but Nebraska shouldn't be assuming that date will be open for Zips.

Sorry if the linked story said it, but why did they cancel and not play today? Akron did something like this last year at Western Michigan...although the extra expense with longer travel and all for rescheduling return home may've been more costly here.

Yeah, the game was supposed to be today at 11:30 eastern on FS1. What gives?

9eba1b42-fc27-40eb-820e-397906e09d59.png

Akron didn't want to play

Haha, could be. Be if they had a charter flight scheduled after the game, I can see how it would be quite difficult to get overnight accommodations for the players and staff and the logistics of that. Sounds like they are willing to play down the road if the opportunity is there. What do they do about the game check?

Back