BYU VS COASTAL...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All!

First Off...The Clock Operator In The Cajun VS App Was The Worst Tonight. No Idea How And When To Run The Clock!

I See Around The CTG Universe... BYU -10 -11 Is Being Pounded!

Anyone Not See A Reason To Take Coastal PLUS The Points?!

BYU Traveling Late? QB Looks Like He's 16?! Hahaha.

Just Looking At Your Thoughts!

Good Luck Al!

My FREE Pick Of The Year Is...

OKIE ST. VS TCU Under 51.5...

Every Part Of Me Wants To Pound The Over But...'

Both D's Are Just THAT Good...

:shake:

Let’s see, coastal wins games pushing around other sun belt teams even tho they prob only avg about 6 foot 280 on the oline. Byu averages over 300 on both lines. Coastal has a freshman qb who not a great thrower, byu has a 1st round nfl draft pick at qb, Byu are grown men, coastal are 19 year olds. There might be 3-4 teams in the country who legit better than byu, coastal prob not as good as that 20 by their name suggest. You might as well think of byu as bama in this game minus the nfl speed at the skill positions, what would bama be here? -30? No I see no reason at all to take coastal +10 seeing how line should be more like -17 and byu is gonna win by 20+. If coastal played Boise in a bowl game would you be super confident in coastal? I wouldnt.

@2daBank You Don't Think The Late Travel Hurts BYU @ All?!

not really, not as much as they the overwhelmingly better team. They been scheduling late half the year havnt they? They have had a play anywhere anytime mindset all year, it not like they playing one the 5-10 teams who better or on par with them, they playing coastal Carolina who pushes around undersized sun belt teams to generate offense. I liked liberty to win this game and byu will be a way tougher matchup for coastal than liberty was.

Honestly it shocks me so many ppl wiling to take coastal here. I don’t think they understand byu is absolutely superior. I been wrong before I guess but this one my fav bets of the year. Get ready for another huge byu statement as they sick of the crooked committee not putting them where they belong. Only being -10 here even more disrespect.

couldnt disagree more. Coastal pushing around sun belt teams don’t impress me, they be lucky to score 20 and byu will be in the 40s minimum.

Not a strong oponin here......and likely defer to you your thoughts.....just a soft opinion.....GL Bro....may sober up and tail you tomorrow

Honestly it shocks me so many ppl wiling to take coastal here. I don’t think they understand byu is absolutely superior. I been wrong before I guess but this one my fav bets of the year. Get ready for another huge byu statement as they sick of the crooked committee not putting them where they belong. Only being -10 here even more disrespect.
So Why Is The Line Still Hovering Around 10/11 @2daBank

@2daBank If You Don't Mind Me Asking Brother...

How Large You Going On This Wager?

:shake:

big for me, Maybe not as much for others. I’ll probably have bout 500 on them when all said and done between straight I already did and few parlays I’m gonna make 2marro. I really don’t bet more than 100 maybe 200 tops a game these days so that a lot for me.

So Why Is The Line Still Hovering Around 10/11 @2daBank

apparently there plenty of ppl who either like coastal or don’t buy byu, which makes me like it even more. I know some guys around here have talked up byu but everywhere ive looked I see fairly even action/opinions, much more happy that is the case.

Not a strong oponin here......and likely defer to you your thoughts.....just a soft opinion.....GL Bro....may sober up and tail you tomorrow

lol. Hell I could be wrong. If this was nfl it would scare me to death how much I like it. I just think byu is a way better, bigger, and more physical team and physicality how coastal has ran the sun belt this year imo. I just don’t think they can push byu around and if not then what? The freshman qb might make a play or 2 but can’t see him keeping pace with what I think cougs will do from beginning till end. Feels like another chance for byu to make a statement even tho I fear after they do so ppl will come around to idea costal really wasn’t that great, not in byu class. Which is true but If that not the narrative now than byu should get the credit.

I don’t see either d having much success. 2 days to prepare for an unknown opponent I don’t think we see a lot of complicated d schemes being run. I’d take the plus if I had to choose

I don’t see either d having much success. 2 days to prepare for an unknown opponent I don’t think we see a lot of complicated d schemes being run. I’d take the plus if I had to choose

i don’t see why byu d won’t have success against a smaller team who wants to pound the rock? What exactly gonna be tough to stop about that?

This Is Where MY Thinking Is...Giving A Team 10/11 Points At Home? 9-0?! You Telling Me A Score Of...IDK... Let's Say...

BYU 45 Coastal 37...

My Dad, (90 On Jan 3rd) Always Told Me...You Get More That 7 Or 10 On A NFL Team At Home?! Take It! They Are ALL Professionals!

While I Agree With Him There... This Is Different...This Is COLLEGE FOOTBALL... :shake:

This Is Where MY Thinking Is...Giving A Team 10/11 Points At Home? 9-0?! You Telling Me A Score Of...IDK... Let's Say...

BYU 45 Coastal 37...

My Dad, (90 On Jan 3rd) Always Told Me...You Get More That 7 Or 10 On A NFL Team At Home?! Take It! They Are ALL Professionals!

While I Agree With Him There... This Is Different...This Is COLLEGE FOOTBALL... :shake:
Pretty Sure He'd Put $22 To Win $20 On Jets Jets Jets +8

If DK was offering a 1Q line I'd be on CC +3-ish but they only have 1H 6.5. I think they come out fired up but see BYU pulling away. Just seems like a total mismatch. Kudos to both teams for taking this game on short notice. Couldn't picture Saban doing this.

If DK was offering a 1Q line I'd be on CC +3-ish but they only have 1H 6.5. I think they come out fired up but see BYU pulling away. Just seems like a total mismatch. Kudos to both teams for taking this game on short notice. Couldn't picture Saban doing this.

saban would never have to do this, that’s the point. Byu has to do this bc no one will schedule them, they aren’t getting any respect for their wins. They did schedule a pac 12 team or two but those got cancelled. It’s all risk vs reward for these teams. Teams like Bama have zero incentive to take a game on the road on short notice. A win does nothing for them poll wise as they are already at 1, and a loss would he catastrophic. Byu has to do this bc it needs wins, higher profile wins against other teams w National respect to boost their profile, sitting at 13 and being unbeaten you have to take that kind of risk to move up a few spots.

I love this game. I’d have rather seen byu vs Cincy, but this is gonna be a good game IMO.

Hello All!

First Off...The Clock Operator In The Cajun VS App Was The Worst Tonight. No Idea How And When To Run The Clock!

I See Around The CTG Universe... BYU -10 -11 Is Being Pounded!

Anyone Not See A Reason To Take Coastal PLUS The Points?!

BYU Traveling Late? QB Looks Like He's 16?! Hahaha.

Just Looking At Your Thoughts!

Good Luck Al!
Clock operator is supposed to be an official. From the 1st snap going over the punters head for a called back TD because of a phantom flag 50 yards away from the play, to the late safety, it was abizarre entertaining Friday night football game in the rain.

BYU 45 Coastal 37...

i think we looking at a score more like 45-20, I’m being modest cause I really want to give byu 50s! lol.
It’s their scheme.

I just don’t expect coastal to have much success with the run game but we see. Gl today

- The better team won.
- More specifically, the Coastal offensive line won the game, shoving BYU all over the place.
- That offensive line had a 5'9" center.
- You can't have one timeout left in the game with 10 minutes left. Just can't happen, BYU. That's coaching. Shit coaching.
- More shit coaching by BYU...can't punt it on 4th and 5 from midfield with 5 minutes left. Your defense is getting gouged. Have to go for it there and take your chances with WIlson to win the game with some time to work the field.
- Speaking of gouged, I don't know if the Coastal QB was a 1, 3 or 5 star. The guy is really, really good. And a freshman no less.
- That was major thuggery by Coastal at the end of the 1H om Wilsom. Figured it would fire BYU up. Not enough, apparently.

Last edited:
Good call on coastal guys. Im shocked they were able to run it down their throats with those 2 Fuckin plays over and over again. Dive up middle than speed option one play after another. I would have never guessed it would go that way. That was bad enough and thought byu figured that out some at the half, so the defense made adjustments but good god the play calling was equally garbage. Wtf they doing on 4th and 1 throwing their second double pass of the sequence? Their lead back was gaining 10 yards a carry and that what they do on short yardage? Just made no sense!! Then I dunno how many times byu called designed qb runs? Just awful!! Didn’t understand the game plan at all when they had massive holes in the run game and pretty much every time they dropped back to pass wilson had guys wide open (catching the ball was another big issues). Fuck if I know, I’m so stubborn and so not understanding how that game went I’d bet byu again 2marro. Lol. Anyways that game fucking killed my day, luckily sjst and bama 1st half came in but still took a beat down overall. :(.

That coach of BYU is always on the wrong side of a coaching mismatch. A complete idiot. See Hawaii bowl game last year.

giphy.gif

Back