bullsheet for week three

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last week will probably turn out to be my best of the season.
15-6 altogher; posted record 13-6, because I forgot to post the two "basketball" winners- those two schools in blue - UK and Duke.
Posted record 19-13 season to date
FCS games 5-1.

Let's get started a little early this week with a couple I like. There will be more.
No Carolina -3 @ -102: Virginia has shown nothing to date. Agreed?
'heels win and cover opening game vs James Madison a better victory than most people think. JM went on to decisively beat New Hampshire last week.UNH one of the powers of the FCS.
Unlike a year ago, UNC has a coach and apparently a QB. I'm not sure Virginia has either.
Central Michigan + 20 1/2 @ +114; I just don't get this line at all. Forget Purdue's asswhomping of Eastern Illinois, one of the poorer teams in FC. So Purdue and CM beat Toledo by similar scores. Hard to see a Big ten team giving this many to one of the better MAC schools.
GL this week.
<!-- THE POST -->

i played c.mich last week and looking to do the same here...books putting to much weight in CMU first romp of the year.

GL bull

Good luck this week bull. Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you'll have a couple of more weeks that are just as good if not better than last week.

thanks , guys
fondy- I'll remember that.
I hope you're right
Most of my plays will be made later this evening as betjamaica has their Friday nite special -105 going
And 5dimes says something about lower juice on gameday, so I'm waiting till tomorrow for my FCS plays to see if they mean FCS as well as major schools.
I am most likely to be playing'
N C State -11 vs Wofford no disrespect toward Wofford here. I just think the wolfpack goes all out to win one for O'Brien​
Yale -15 at Georgetown; start of a big season for Yale
Cal Poly -4 vs Weber; looks like a cheap price on one of the better FCS teams playing at home. But a long long way from my home, so if you know something I don't here -please say so.
Lehigh +5 at Princeton; engineers(that's Lehigh) still have their all star QB; Tigers lose their POY QB
Columbia +6 at Fordham : One of those "wrong team favored" maybe.
And I have added
Southern Miss -1 @ -102 ; Phil and I think they win the eastern half of their conference. I'm not letting last week's loss at Tennessee change my opinion.
So Cal -10 ; I don't do well in high profile games and have learned to pass on them, but I'm not passing on this one. If the trojans are #1, they have to say so.
I'll get up early tomorrow to see if 5Dimes really comes down from -115 on those FCS games. I hope so.
Blame it on Vanzack. He taught me to be a juice freak.

Thanks guys.
Here's the final call
Saturday morning gameday and 5Dimes does not reduce juice on the FCS games. A lot of line moves against me so I played just these four.
N C State -11
Cal poly -4 v weber
Yale -16.5 @ Georgetown
Columbia +6 @ Georgetown

not making the cut
Duquesne +11 @ Brown -- line down from 15.5
Coastal Carolina +11.5 V Ga Southern
Lehigh +3.5 @ Princeton -- line down from 5.5
Finally
Houston -15@ +101
SMU +3 @ -105
Alabama -3 @ -101