bullsheet - 2013 Week 3 edition

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
a disappointing 3-3 last week. A good example of when you don't put the time in, you shouldn't expect good results.

fcs plays 3-1
crossover 0-1
fbs play 0-1

Season to date : 11-5

fcs plays 3-2
crossovers 7-1
fbs plays 1-2

Thanks for the help you all provided last week as I managed to go 17-14 on all bets.
Two week standing: 36-26-1

Week 3 doesn't look all that inviting in the FCS world.

Youngstown +27 @ Michigan St - I wonder if MSU can score 4 touchdowns. Youngstown in upper half of FCS best or second best conf. Beat Pitt last year. Lost to Sparty 6-28 in 2011 opener.

Unusual for me but I'm laying some big numbers in the Colonial Conf.

Albany -20 v Rhode Island - Great Danes make their debut in the Colonial. After a road loss and win, they make a statement in their home opener against the conference doormat.

Maine -23 1/2 v Bryant - Home opener also for Black Bears, after opening with two road wins. Game was 51-7 last year. Bryant may be better this year; 2-0 at home but against much lesser.

James Madison -23 1/2
v St Francis - JMU makes the sheet frequently. 55-7 last year. Big diff in level of the two conferences.

Central Conn +1 v Holy Cross - HC loses at home to Towson by 42. CC takes Lehigh to 2OT before losing. Towson probably better than Lehigh, but not by much.

No Carolina A & T -4 v Elon - First play ever on A & T . They opened with a road win against Appy State, long time conf mate of Elon, but not as good this year. Still, A & T really showed something with that win. Elon has gone downhill since Pete Lembo left to coach Ball State two years ago.

Georgia So -9 @ Wofford - GS is leaving the Southern Conf after this year and going to FBS. Although Wofford is a powerful opponent, GS has been gearing up for this move and acquiring suitable talent to make the move. I think they dominate everyone on their schedule this year and this is rare opportunity to get them at single digits

two crossovers

Navy -16 1/2 v Delaware - Navy showed llast week at Indiana that their offense is still potent, and I doubt that Delaware can keep up with the Middies like Indiana did (almost )

Fordham +21 - @ Temple - not for the faint of heart, but Fordham elected to get themselves ineligible for Patriot League championship a few years back by offering more scholarships than the league permitted. Their two wins this far would indicate that the chickens have come home to roost.
Temple, well - Temple is Temple.

I gotta throw in one FBS game and I'll pick one that no-one seems to have mentioned.

So California -13 -118 v Boston College - Yes I know that the Trojans have underachieved this year.
But without question they have the better athletes and I look for a big score against a 2-0 BC team that hasn't played anyone with this kind of talent.

I think that does it for week 3. I'm locking horns with a lot of superior cappers in the FBS world, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. And with that caveat, I'll wish most of you Good Luck.

Last edited:
a disappointing 3-3 last week. A good example of when you don't put the time in, you shouldn't expect good results.

fcs plays 3-1
crossover 0-1
fbs play 0-1

Season to date : 11-5

fcs plays 3-2
crossovers 7-1
fbs plays 1-2

Thanks for the help you all provided last week as I managed to go 17-14 on all bets.
Two week standing: 36-26-1

Week 3 doesn't look all that inviting in the FCS world.

Youngstown +27 @ Michigan St - I wonder if MSU can score 4 touchdowns. Youngstown in upper half of FCS best or second best conf. Beat Pitt last year. Lost to Sparty 6-28 in 2011 opener.

That's it for now. More to come. :hello:

I'm following U MrBull

GL on them All my friend:shake:

Bull,

Best of luck to you on this one and I agree Youngstown State is the right side. I'm a little interested in any thoughts you have on Bethune-Cookman and FIU this weekend. Have to think that this is a Superbowl for Bethune-Cookman and they may just hae more talent. FIU appears to be the second worse team in FBS besides Georgia State.

crush it bull...Looks like Cook gets the nod this week for sparty...Terry #2 on depth chart, won't be long before he plays. Offense is putrid.

BOL Bull. Thanks for mentioning those two sites in diff thread, i'll be using those for making lines :cheers:

tru, smh, and doggy - always good to have you visit. GL tomorrow.

roch - i put my response to your ?? in your thread. GL to you. We have alot of the same stuff, especially your 3.0 entries.

play - you're welcome. hope it helps . I think it will, and good luck

K K and Hunt - good to see you again and thank you Mr Hunt for that info re Sparty.
You guys have two of my favorite avatars. For two entirely different reasons, of course.

Added the following with write ups in post # 1.

Albany -20
Maine -23 1/2
James Madison -23 1/2
Central Conn +1
No Carolina A & T -4
Georgia So -9
Navy -16 1/2
So California -13 -118

thanks guys - hope it's a good day

big units Kentucky Kansas Illinois Central Fla and So Alabama till the line moved from +10 1/2 to +7

Back