Bucks-Ducks ahh shucks in-game, plus Alex's Iranian soccer

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
all going to depend on if Ohio state decides to run the ball....not go tempo. I think you ahve to step on Oregon and not let up.

Too much baggage with Winston. Nfl teams well be reluctant to give him a big contract unless they have some stipulations in place
Got 4-5 yrs with his first contract... With way its set upnow u b dumb to not take a qb.. He works out u set ur teamup for success for yrs to come.. U pasa n he becomes a elite qb ur fked

I want to hit Ohio St 2H tt too, but best option is 16.5 -135 right now... pass if i get something 16.5 and decently juiced i'll hit that as well

ok...some advice-

I am all in this game.

Ohio State +7**
Ohio St ML +200 **
Live Ohio State +11.5
Ohio State ML/Under Parlay
Under 74**
Oregon TT Under 40.5**

would you hedge any 2H? Leaning towards 2H over, but could have a huge middle chance with Oregon and the points---would love others advice

MY MAN

I would do a 5 unit bet on oregon personally

Depends what you mean by hedge .. if you think there is value with oregon or the over 2h take it .. if you don't, ride your bet

Jordan @FalconRunner1 · 11m11 minutes ago

15,000 retweets and I run out on to the field!
1f60f.png
1f64a.png
#OREvsOSU

Oregon -6 -110 2nd H 2 units
Oregon TT o21 -130 3 units
OSU TT o16.5 -125 2 units

going big here

And that's why clowncar needs to be employed as a clock manager. Seriously, every team should have one. Can the tight ends coach or something.

I've called it a "common sense coach" in the past, but that doesn't accurately describe his position outside of the clock and timeout portion.

He's in charge of clock management, when to go for it on 4th down, when to go for 2, when to challenge a call.

Urb's gotta slow this puppy down if he can help it, don't you think? Not a ton of points but the pace was still a pinball game.

Just took 2h over 38
Oregon tt o 21.5
Ohio St tt o 16
Oregon -6

Last game of the season, let's ball!

Im outta here . Holding my small Ore -6 full game ticket, which I dont care about. Nothing at half for me, dont trust MARYota. Good luck with your bets folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back