Buckeyes lay the wood to wisky tonight

traderjoe13

Pretty much a regular
i misread the Michigan offenseive line last week and assumed that they were just in a letdown against Akron. the bad news for Michigan is all of those 4 and 5 star o lineman that hoke has brought in over his first couple classes just havent lived up to their hype yet. I believe they will get it together just not sure it will happen till later in the season. I wasnt drinking the UM cool-aid in the offseason, yet i assumed last week was going to be a coming out party for them, boy was i wrong. live and learn

They buckeyes on the other hand are legit and will come out firing on all cylinders tonight. Urban has yet to open the playbook and have beaten the hell out of each of their opponents using a very vanilla playbook. OSU rolls by 3 scores tonight -6.5 is a gift

wisky will get exposed a bit tonight for being one dimensional and joel stavee will prove to be an average at best passer. i can see a few picks being thrown once osu goes up and wisky has no choice but to start throwing the ball around. this is game is well suited for ohio states very stout dline. expect wisky to get their run yards but not be able to put up enough points to keep pace with the bucks offensive attack

my best bet of the day

BOL to all

at least wait till i get to 100 posts to ban me!! im just not sold on Wiskys number 3 rushing offense. I have been wrong before though

It will be interesting to see. Young wisk o-line against a young ohio st front. and you're right stave can't pass to save his life, but he can always surprise

Back