brent musburger is a.....( you finish the sentence)

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
annoying bitch!

God, he has always hated the Buckeyes and has blown UM but I have liked him as a commentator. Now I just can't stand him. His voice is so annoying and that Fucking USC UM commercial makes me want to pull the trigger.

Degenerate gambler.

Have you ever noticed that he knows the spread and total for every game he broadcasts? Wonder why....

rjurewitz said:
Degenerate gambler.

Have you ever noticed that he knows the spread and total for every game he broadcasts? Wonder why....

He had BYU +8 over Mich. State in college basketball the other day, and the game was in the bag, and Brent said something like "Well, Michigan State will win this one, but I'd like to see BYU get within 8 or so"...his partner chuckled and said "why's that Brent?" but he BSed something about how BYU had played hard...

Why you hatin on Brent? Cause he isn't a fan of OSU? I would think the fact that he announces according to the spread would make it more entertaining for the bettors who watch.

I'll never forget Brent in last years OSU and ND bowl game and he said "are you guys ready for this track meet? the total is 58 points and I expect there to be a ton of points in this one!" I had the over that game too.

hilarious.

Austintx_05 said:
Why you hatin on Brent? Cause he isn't a fan of OSU? I would think the fact that he announces according to the spread would make it more entertaining for the bettors who watch.

No I dont like him for reasons that I stated...:spank:

I love Brent. I think you still maybe mad that at the beginning of the Texas-tOSU game in Columbus last year he called your stadium "The Big House". :smiley_acbe:

Fort Worth Horn said:
I love Brent. I think you still maybe mad that at the beginning of the Texas-tOSU game in Columbus last year he called your stadium "The Big House". :smiley_acbe:

lol I dont even remember that...Man I hate that fucker

is a ... ML player.

I noticed many games where he is still animate about certain large fav's even if there's no way they can cover late in the game. I figure he's got the coin to lay the high juice on the fav's on the ML.

Back