Breeders Cup 2022

Supers
3,4/ 3,4/ 6,8,9,10,11,13,14/ 6,8,9,10,11,13,14
4/ 6,8,9,10,11,13,14/ 3/ 6,8,9,10,11,13,14
4/ 6,8,9,10,11,13,14/ 6,8,9,10,11,13,14/ 3

Took 11 to win, my place gives me a credit up to $10 if a win bet finishes 2nd or 3rd

also Exacta

4,11/4,10,11,14

Domestic Spending getting injured there is not a good look for racing. They said it was a hind leg injury. That is really not good. So sad.

Is there any reason to think Nest doesn't win this Distaff at this point? No fun betting faves but I've seen plenty of her to bet against her

1/6 EXB is going to be more popular than a Vegas hooker. Not like I won't dabble.

Is there any reason to think Nest doesn't win this Distaff at this point? No fun betting faves but I've seen plenty of her to bet against her

1/6 EXB is going to be more popular than a Vegas hooker. Not like I won't dabble.
Hate betting the top two to go 1-2. More likely they go 1-3. Need to find the place horse.

Haha looking at that photo I had to take the contacts out, clean em and reapply

They could have easily gotten away with calling it a DH
I enlarged it on a 70 inch TV and it looked like a dead heat to me ...
Then again my contacts and glasses have needed a new prescription for 2 years now.

I enlarged it on a 70 inch TV and it looked like a dead heat to me ...
Then again my contacts and glasses have needed a new prescription for 2 years now.
Just got moved to monovision on Thursday after 35 years of contacts only, didn't know it was a thing

Right eye dominant caters to distance, left eye contact caters to near sighted so I don't have to wear readers anymore. Crazy concept and only on day 2 but it's awesome.

Just got moved to monovision on Thursday after 35 years of contacts only, didn't know it was a thing

Right eye dominant caters to distance, left eye contact caters to near sighted so I don't have to wear readers anymore. Crazy concept and only on day 2 but it's awesome.
I'll have to look into that...
I'm turning in to Fred Sanford with 19 different pairs of glasses ( contacts as well ) ...

The craziest thing right now is that $1 reading glasses from the dollar tree (+2.75) provide my best vision, including night driving...lol

Makes no sense....

I'll have to look into what you're mentioning above ..Thank you Brother

I'll have to look into that...
I'm turning in to Fred Sanford with 19 different pairs of glasses ( contacts as well ) ...

The craziest thing right now is that $1 reading glasses from the dollar tree (+2.75) provide my best vision, including night driving...lol

Makes no sense....

I'll have to look into what you're mentioning above ..Thank you Brother
I don't own glasses (which is stupid) and haven't since I was in college

I'm 47 and just had to resort to readers a couple years ago to read my laptop/phone....this has changed everything. She did some laser stuff and set it up this way, think the eyes are still getting used to it but readears are only 6 inches and in now.

Guess I'm too stubborn for Lasix so this has been a game changer

Back