CBS
Tickets from $80
Sun, Oct 16vs
2019_NE_wbg.png
New England0-0
1:00 PM EDT
CBS
Tickets from $93

I'm obv biased since I'm holding a Browns under 9.5 RSW ticket but I really thought 8 would be the absolute minimum here and was ready for more. This is ridiculous.

I'm obv biased since I'm holding a Browns under 9.5 RSW ticket but I really thought 8 would be the absolute minimum here and was ready for more. This is ridiculous.
Expected 12 minimum and likely the season. Compare what this predator gets compared to other 6 game suspensions. Not like the NFL has used some innocent until proven guilty in a court of law in the past. Disgraceful.

Maaddi predicted 6-8 weeks a month ago as the sweet spot for all parties

Article also briefly recounts a few of the other suspensions handed down. No matter the total number of lawsuits it needs to be remembered that we're talking about non-violent harassment in the Watson case. It's a big step up in severity when you talk about violent abuse. That's why a Ray Rice or Greg Hardy gets a similar penalty for just one instance.

NFL would be wise to take the 6 games and move on. The whole concept of the NFL agreeing to arbitration, only to then appeal the decision basically to themselves to increase the suspension is pretty dirty pool IMO.

Maaddi predicted 6-8 weeks a month ago as the sweet spot for all parties

Article also briefly recounts a few of the other suspensions handed down. No matter the total number of lawsuits it needs to be remembered that we're talking about non-violent harassment in the Watson case. It's a big step up in severity when you talk about violent abuse. That's why a Ray Rice or Greg Hardy gets a similar penalty for just one instance.
Depends. I'd rather get clocked by any of you than have you stick your dick in my face. That's real violence...by definition it's violating.

I always felt like 10-12 was the number that would at least be the middle.

6 seems low

Remind me…it was grabbing ass, stroking his own wang? No rape? They took the money and felt pressured after?
Not diminishing anything just didn’t know how far it went or don’t recall

6 seems low

Remind me…it was grabbing ass, stroking his own wang? No rape? They took the money and felt pressured after?
No one will really know. As mentioned, 4 have still refused settlements. Chick gets boned and settles for a sum is US history.

Wait...What Butthole Stuff?! Hahaha

In their first session, she said he got into the happy baby yoga pose — on his back with his feet in his hands — and asked her to massage between his testicles and anus. She laughed off the request but said he grabbed her wrist and put her hand there.

That image of him on his back with his feet in the air clutching his ankles demanding to have his taint rubbed is something no human should have to think about. I hope in opposing stadiums people make signs with him in this position.

That image of him on his back with his feet in the air clutching his ankles demanding to have his taint rubbed is something no human should have to think about. I hope in opposing stadiums people make signs with him in this position.
Yeah.
Not as sexy as I was hoping for...

That fucks Cleveland more than a year. A club notorious for managing personnel gets to deal with 1/3 year eligibility. Can't make this up.

Browns should implement their own season ban and figure it out for next season starting now

It's an equitable suspension for the AFC North, now each team will see Brissett once and Watson once.

Lol at his return being against the Texans

And so many great comments online about how he must have called Saul who got him off from a lifetime ban to 11 games @cubsker

"Calvin Ridley is essentially Howard Hamlin" made me lol

6 seems low

Twink and Goodell think alike

How did he not get a indictment if by all accounts he so clearly guilty? It usually don’t take shit for grand jury to do that.

True. It is likely more than 80% of them are. He is a different level piece of shit than most of them, though. If not, then none of us should be supporting this league.

I’d like to think not many close to his level but who knows?

Back