Braves vs. Padres Wild Card Discussion Thread

Pads are really the only WC team I see on either side posing a big threat moving forward.

Well Houston going to ALCS at minimum but they not a WC team.

Sure looks like SD sweep

Never heard the guy I just saw announced as Braves starter tonight, I think Sale coming up limp yesterday was just the cherry on top of not being Braves year. Pads easily the best of the WC teams in either league imo.

That 26 man roster the Braves are rolling out looks like a team that wins about 70 in the regular season. Absolute dogshit.
Don't be so greedy. Its a winning franchise that has won multiple championships and has a lot of injuries. I think getting in this year with all the star talent they are missing is a big accomplishment.

Don't be so greedy. Its a winning franchise that has won multiple championships and has a lot of injuries. I think getting in this year with all the star talent they are missing is a big accomplishment.
I said the current WC roster is shit. Lots of injuries led to that. But it's a team that should go 0-2 in SD.

I don't put much weight into these kinds of trends but MGM threw out there that the last 8 time the Padres went off as favorites against Atlanta the total stayed under which is the only way I'd play the total if I had to anyway. King k's only way I'm playing it.

That 26 man roster the Braves are rolling out looks like a team that wins about 70 in the regular season. Absolute dogshit.

Really wish they wouldn’t have got in. Might as well just bet the shit out of pads again and take advantage while they here. Fried has been really good tho, little scared he shuts things down and forces a 3rd game.

Have a hard time deciding if I prefer musgrove over 16.5 outs or 5.5 k’s? They both have appeal. I guess k’s? He been hitting both numbers routinely since gettin himself back off the il.

Hate that SD didnt put up more than 3 yesterday. Under looks good again

Seems like the right play. Both starters trending good, both have had success vs these hitters. Musgrove has been pretty dominant vs most Braves lineup, don’t think they have a home run in 80ish at bats with 25 k’s.

I don't know how the Braves score. But Fried probably pitches well too. Screams under unless bullpen gets in the way.

Braves tt under 3.5 is -156
Braves tt under 2.5 is +117

Could easily see this 2-2 and going xtras. Just worried about a bullpen blow up to pound the under 6.5 for game.

I don't know how the Braves score. But Fried probably pitches well too. Screams under unless bullpen gets in the way.

Braves tt under 3.5 is -156
Braves tt under 2.5 is +117

Could easily see this 2-2 and going xtras. Just worried about a bullpen blow up to pound the under 6.5 for game.
Or Fried can shit the bed.

Back