Bowl Write Ups and Hopefully Feedback

Is it just me, or do they need to move this game up a bit so it commences before the first week of NFL playoff games? It just seems like a lot of momentum was lost. I would have scheduled it for last Thursday or something. That's just me though.

Totally agree. Talk today is about the missed FG by Minnesota, the Cincy idiocy, the resurrection of GB's offense, etc. Tonight's game is playing 2nd fiddle. I don't know how you'd schedule it differently, but the CFB championship game should be in the spotlight. Doesn't feel like it though.

Totally agree. Talk today is about the missed FG by Minnesota, the Cincy idiocy, the resurrection of GB's offense, etc. Tonight's game is playing 2nd fiddle. I don't know how you'd schedule it differently, but the CFB championship game should be in the spotlight. Doesn't feel like it though.

Could've played it Friday night. Would make for a great start to the NFL playoff weekend. Feel too many NFL fans who are casual NCAA fans won't even turn this on cause they are on a football (and possibly alcohol) hangover. I certainly would've watched Friday, definitely won't on a Monday.

Could've played it Friday night. Would make for a great start to the NFL playoff weekend. Feel too many NFL fans who are casual NCAA fans won't even turn this on cause they are on a football (and possibly alcohol) hangover. I certainly would've watched Friday, definitely won't on a Monday.

Can't blame you for not watching, unless you are particularly enamored with blowout victories.

Back