Bowl Season Injuries/Suspensions/Transfers to be/Grad Transfers...

Alabama starting LB Shaun Dion Hamilton tore his ACL in SEC Championship game and is out for the year

Former Baylor QB Jarrett Stidham transfers to Auburn for 2017. Good sign for Auburn - Gus is prob the worst developer of a QB I can remember but his offense still attracts cast offs from elsewhere

Former Baylor QB Jarrett Stidham transfers to Auburn for 2017. Good sign for Auburn - Gus is prob the worst developer of a QB I can remember but his offense still attracts cast offs from elsewhere
Fucking Malzahn should have qbs begging him for a scholly lol I don't get the struggles with qbs n auburn.

[FONT=&quot]
<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top;"> Follow</button>

Marc Weiszer@marcweiszer
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Breaking: Georgia RBs Nick Chubb and Sony Michel, OLBs Lorenzo Carter and Davin Bellamy returning for senior seasons.

[/FONT]

Obviously no suprise here...

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background: linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588)) no-repeat rgb(29, 161, 242); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(59, 136, 195); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; box-shadow: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.14902) 0px 1px 0px inset;">Following</button>

Adam SchefterVerified account@AdamSchefter
Leonard Fournette will not play in LSU’s bowl game. Will focus on pre-draft process.

<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background: linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588)) no-repeat rgb(29, 161, 242); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(59, 136, 195); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; box-shadow: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.14902) 0px 1px 0px inset;">Following</button>

Adam SchefterVerified account@AdamSchefter
Leonard Fournette will not play in LSU’s bowl game. Will focus on pre-draft process.

If I was an NFL team I'd remove him from my draft board. As a potential NFL teammate I would not want him on my team.

Lol Fondy
Dude is solid as they come...I assume you are kidding

No. His decision pisses me off. We all know he's looking out for himself. Sitting out the bowl to focus on his draft status is a joke. Fuck him. He shits on his team, I hope the NFL and his eventual teammates shit on him.

I'm not sure I'd take Fournette as high as he'll go. Not because of him sitting out the bowl game, but because if his injuries. Seems like he's always hurt

I don't have an issue with LF sitting this one out. Not like it's a playoff game. If there's one thing I've learned in life, its that the only person who is looking out for you is you. Nothing for him to gain by playing, and he's been injured most of this season. He's paid his debt to LSU, time for him to get paid while he can

McCaffrey sitting out of bowl for draft prep

These fucking pussies are starting a trend. Sitting out bowl games for draft prep? Get the fuck out of here. It's one more game. WTF are you going to doing to prep in the time you'll be skipping the bowl game to prep for the draft more than, I don't know...actually continuing to have scouts see you play football against top competition?

These guys are embarrassments to their universities.

Worse than Miles?

Fournette knows Guice is the better back, so he's bowing out of the bowl.

I personally have no problem with any of these guys making those decisions. The romantic in me hates it but I totally understand from a business standpoint.

How many of us would have stayed around in college knowing we had millions of dollars waiting on us when we got out? And that staying would do nothing to increase our pay day, but could potentially cost us everything?

McCaffrey sitting out of bowl for draft prep

These fucking pussies are starting a trend. Sitting out bowl games for draft prep? Get the fuck out of here. It's one more game. WTF are you going to doing to prep in the time you'll be skipping the bowl game to prep for the draft more than, I don't know...actually continuing to have scouts see you play football against top competition?

These guys are embarrassments to their universities.

100% agree. I'll reiterate I don't want these guys on my team as a fan and I wouldn't want them as teammates. F' 'em

How many of us would have stayed around in college knowing we had millions of dollars waiting on us when we got out? And that staying would do nothing to increase our pay day, but could potentially cost us everything?

I'll never forget December in my senior year when I was sitting at a bar in Austin and was offered a job @ $1million per year starting in 1 month. It was hard, but I stood tall and said: "Absolutely not sir. I have this beer and 1 semester left, so no thanks."

I get both sides. If I was a Tree fan that had paid for Bowl tickets and airfare I'd be pissed but I totally get the player's
view as well. It's possible for both sides to be right. Couldn't they at least travel and dress and just play a limited role? I understand dudes don't want to carry it 30 times.

Seems like the player could tell the coaches he wants to protect himself from injury by not playing, but stay on the team and be a late scratch due to "injury" and still be with your team throughout the bowl process.

I personally have no problem with any of these guys making those decisions. The romantic in me hates it but I totally understand from a business standpoint.
I always think back to Willis McGahee and how much more he could have accomplished had he come into the league 100%. The Hyundai Sun Bowl, I'll pass...

I guess the flip is.....if it is the playoff, these guys play?

I don't know enough about the Tree boy, but LF7 has given LSU more than enough.....he played hurt a lot.

Signed Roc Nation and will help the Browns hopefully lol

COLLEGE STATION – Texas A&M likely will be without one of its top receivers for the Advocare V100 Texas Bowl against Kansas State in one week, after junior Speedy Noil was suspended on Tuesday following his arrest on charges of marijuana possession.

COLLEGE STATION – Texas A&M likely will be without one of its top receivers for the Advocare V100 Texas Bowl against Kansas State in one week, after junior Speedy Noil was suspended on Tuesday following his arrest on charges of marijuana possession.
lol

LA boys

Back