Bowl Plays 2014/2015

Paulie The Vig

Pretty much a regular
Thought I'd start a thread just for the bowl games. I don't play everyone but the ones I do will be posted here.
I don't play many and I'm not very good so you've been warned. Good Luck:cheers3:

Edit: These plays with be rated 1 Unit, 1.5 Units and 2 Units.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys appreciate the kind words:shake:

Saturday 12/20

I'm going with two games but I'm not putting any lines with them until tomorrow because if I don't get what I'm looking for I might ML them. They will be bet one way or another. There will be a ML or # before the start of game of course.

#206 3:30 PM EST Colorado ST. +125 ML For One Unit Lose
#208 5:45 PM EST Air Force +2 -105 For One Unit Win

There could be more, half-times Etc: but I would like to wish everyone here the best of luck to a great bunch of guys.

Edit: Added Spreads.
Edit: 7:19 PST W/L

Last edited:
12/21
Up to date Plays and Results

1-1 0.00

12/20

12/23
#213 Northern Illinois +10 For 1 Unit Lose

12/24
#218 Western Kentucky -3 For 1.5 Units

12/26
#222 Louisiana Tech -6 For 2 Units
#226 UCF -2 For 2 Units
#226 Under 49.5 UCF/N.C St. For 1.5 Units

More to come Sides and Total's:cheers3:

Edit: 12/21 4.24pm PST Adding two plays on 12/26

Edit: 12/24 8:43am PST to add loss to Play # 213 Merry Xmas All Safe Healthy and Happy

Last edited:
Lets Try a Little Monday Morning Action with

#211 1st Half BYU +.5 +100 For One Unit WIN

Edit: Yes I found an even money but would lay up to -115

Thanks Schrute

Edit: adding result not to lose track and it's easier this way then adding another post for one game.
I feel a big bowl season after that win, hoping it's not gas
:rofl:

Last edited:
Updated through 12/26 4-5 <2.60>

#211 1st Half BYU +.5 +100 For One Unit WIN

12/23

#213 Northern Illinois +10 For 1 Unit Lose

12/24

#218 Western Kentucky -3 For 1.5 Units Lose ( Just when you thought you seen it all)
#220 Rice -2 For 1 Unit Win

12/26
#222 Louisiana Tech -6 For 2 Units Win
#226 UCF -2 For 2 Units Lose
#226 Under 49.5 UCF/N.C St. For 1.5 Units Lose

Thanks Blood and the best to you always. They're just ball games you win some and lose some
:shake:

Last edited:
Thanks Marlo:shake:

Saturday 12/27

#227 Virginia Tech +130 ML For One Unit Win
#232 South Carolina +3.5 For 2 Units Win
#236 USC -7 +100 For One Unit Lose

Edit: 12/26 10:48 am PST Forgot to add Units to the plays.

Updated through 12/27 6-6 <0.30>

Edit: Updated W/L Through 12/27 @ 12/27 10:04 pm PST

Last edited:
Adding 12/29

Updated through 12/27 6-6 <0.30>

#239 Clemson +3.5 For 1.5 Units
#242 Arkansas -6 -115 For 1.0 Unit

Last edited:
Like the Clemson play Paulie, the only thing that worries me is their QB is out, and there's a big drop off between him and the backup, but Clemson's defense is the real deal and I'm not sure how motivated OU will be playing an ACC team in a bowl, especially after the way they lost their last game against OK St. I'll be on Clemson, but if Watson was healthy this would have been a big play for me. I don't play too many totals, but I like the under in this game as well, GL

I also like your V Tech play, I took them with three, it's one of my favorite plays off all the bowls, and I also made a smaller play on SC, if you're interested I posted about that game in Bench coaches thread, GL

kane

I looked and didn't see them in the Bench Coaches thread. Can't talk much College ball really don't follow it that much and play very little. More of a follower then a leader in College football. I put out some bowls day by day so I can catch up on some reading and see who I like. As you know football over the past few years has just turned me me off with all the rule changes. Might as well tie the defensive players hands up and play that way. A topic for another time. Glad to see you here tons of information and you might not agree with all of it but there's a lot of good stuff here and the Mods here put a lot of work into this forum and it shows.
Good Luck I can almost smell the grass already.:tiphat:

Love the Louis play Paulie, I'm having a very good bowl season so far (I hope I didn't just jinx myself), today's Clemson game went just like I thought it would with Okl not showing up. To me the biggest thing I look for in these matchups is which team is more motivated. Before the season UGA had much bigger goals than playing a team from the ACC in the Belk Bowl, Louis on the other hand gets a chance to play a traditional power team from the SEC, huge motivational edge to the Cardinals. Also, even though I like Mark Richt, I think Bobby Petrino is a better coach. Louisville's defensive coordinator was the defensive coordinator at Georgia for the past few years before leaving for Louisville, so he obviously knows the Georgia system as well as anyone. Louisville's starting QB is out, but his backup played well in his absence, Petrino has also said he'll use the third string QB a little bit too. One guy is a better runner, the other a better passer. Georgia won't have a lot of tape on these guys since they haven't had a lot of playing time, and Louisville has an outstanding wide receiver named Davonte Parker which will help the young QB's. Louisville win this one SU

Louisville QB Reggie Bonnafon will make his third straight start and put up some decent numbers with a win over N.Dame 31 points over 400 yards. Kentucky also with 44 points and almost 500 yards
WR DeVante Parker 's return is big with Parker catching over 140 yards a game. Also don't sell the Louisville Defense short they haven't given up more then 173 yards rushing in any one game.

Granted N.Dame and Kentucky are not in Georgia's class but I agree with you 100% as for Georgia possibly coming in flat thinking about beating up another cupcake and could find themselves in for a big surprise.

Here's an article I cut and pasted and it's a long read but it's a very interesting article at least I thought so.
Motivation

Bobby Petrino's return to coaching at Western Kentucky in 2013 did not end with a bowl invite despite an 8-4 season for the Hilltoppers.
Prowling the sideline again at Louisville, however, has him back in a familiar place.
Petrino leads the No. 20 Cardinals into Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Tuesday night for a tough Belk Bowl matchup with 13th-ranked Georgia.

In its fourth year since a six-year stint as the Meineke Car Care Bowl, the Belk is among four bowls outside the major ones to feature two ranked programs.

During Petrino's first stint at Louisville from 2003-06, the Cardinals went 39-7 in the regular season and 2-2 in bowl games, including an Orange Bowl victory over Wake Forest in his final year.
Following that win, Petrino departed for the NFL, lasting one season with the Atlanta Falcons before returning to the college ranks for a four-year tenure at Arkansas that ended in personal scandal. A one-year hiatus and his one season at Western Kentucky followed before Petrino's return to the Bluegrass State.
In his first year back at the helm, the Cardinals went 9-3 in their ACC debut, tying for the second-best overall mark in the league behind 13-0 Florida State. After going 23-3 over the previous two years, including two bowl wins, they are chasing three straight seasons of double-digit victories for the first time.
"Yeah, we want to get to 10 wins," said Petrino, whose Louisville teams in '03 and '06 accomplished the feat. "That's certainly something our seniors would be very proud of so they can look back at their career and see the double-digit winning seasons they've had."

Louisville is playing in a fifth consecutive bowl game with the only loss in that span coming against N.C. State in the 2011 Belk Bowl. Winning a third straight will be no easy task against the Bulldogs (9-3), who averaged an SEC-best 41.7 points.

Georgia was 12th in the FBS with an average of 255.0 rushing yards, though it will have to contend with a Louisville team that gave up 93.7 per game on the ground -- third best in the country.
"Coach Petrino is obviously doing a great job," Georgia coach Mark Richt told the school's official website. "From what I'm reading, they are 2-0 versus SEC opponents in bowls. They've won five straight against SEC opponents, and Coach Petrino is 5-1 at Louisville versus SEC teams.
"So there will be a great challenge for us to try to change that trend."
Leading the way for the Bulldogs is freshman running back Nick Chubb, who piled up 1,281 rushing yards and scored 12 of his 14 touchdowns on the ground. Chubb had 202 yards on 30 carries in a 45-32 win over Arkansas on Oct. 18.

If Chubb can't find holes against the Cardinals, Georgia has a reliable passer in Hutson Mason. The senior topped 200 yards only three times but had just four interceptions while tossing 20 TDs. He attempted 19 or fewer passes six times and hasn't faced a secondary quite like that of Louisville.

"When you watch (the Bulldogs) on film, they're a very good football team," Petrino said. "They've got a really good offensive line, big running, the quarterback has completed 69 percent of his passes and doesn't throw a lot of picks."

That could change against a Cardinals squad that led the nation with 25 interceptions and boasts a first-team All-American in safety Gerod Holliman. His 14 picks tied the NCAA record and helped him win the Jim Thorpe Award as the country's top defensive back.

While Louisville's offense relies on a platoon of running backs, it will be without Michael Dyerafter the senior was ruled academically ineligible. He was one of four players to rush for at least 350 yards this season.
The Cardinals' quarterback situation, meanwhile, is also on unsure footing.
Freshman Reggie Bonnafon, who stepped in when Will Gardner tore an ACL, was knocked out of the season finale against Kentucky with a bruised knee. Third-stringer Kyle Bolin passed for 381 yards and three touchdowns to rally the Cards to a 44-40 victory.

Both Bonnafon and Bolin may see time against Georgia and can rely on senior wide receiver DaVonte Parker, who missed the first seven games with a foot injury but seems to have hit his stride after catching 35 passes for a team-leading 735 yards and five TDs.

Georgia's players may hit the field with a bit of a chip on their shoulders after narrowly missing out on a chance to play for the SEC title.
"This is where we're at," Mason said. "Let's go 10-3, not 9-4, and finish this thing off right. It's been a heck of a season for the offense. Those are things when you're looking back -- even though you didn't accomplish the goals you wanted to accomplish -- no one can take away that you were part of the best offense in Georgia history."

The Bulldogs' 50th bowl appearance and 17th in a row marks their first-ever matchup with the Cardinals. It also pits them against former Georgia and current Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham, who was on Richt's staff from 2010-2013

Monday 12/29
2-0 +2.50

Updated through 12/29 8-6+2.20

#239 Clemson +3.5 For 1.5 Units Win
#242 Arkansas -6 -115 For 1.0 Unit Win

Tuesday 12/30

#244 LSU -7.5 For 1.5 Units
#245 Louisville +7 For 2 Units
#247 Maryland +14 For 1 Unit.

Good Luck Guys
:cheers3:

Paulie, an interesting write-up. To me the thing that stands out about the article is the middle of the quote by UGA's QB where he says "even though you didn't accomplish the goals you wanted to accomplish", that's what I'm talking about, the Bulldog's goals were much bigger than playing in the Belk bowl against Louisville, they won't show up, Cards roll, GL

Tuesday 12/30
0-3 <4.95>

#244 LSU -7.5 For 1.5 Units Lose
#245 Louisville +7 For 2 Units
Lose
#247 Maryland +14 For 1 Unit.
Lose

Updated through 12/30 8-9 <2.75>

Sad
:doh:

Wednesday 12/31
2-0 +3.90

#251 Boise St +3 1 Unit Win
#251 Boise St +140 ML 1 Unit Win
#253 G.Tech +7 -115 For 1.5 Units Win

Updated through 12/31 10-9 +1.15

Happy New Year 1/1/15

#255 Wisconsin +7 For 1.0 Units Win
#260 Missouri -4.5 For 1.0 Unit Win

More to come

Last edited:
Adding 1/2

Might as well finish this Bowl day

#272 Washington -7 +105 (Laying the -7 for + money don't think this game is less then DD) Lose

Good Luck

Last edited:
Friday 1/2

1-3 <3.30>

Updated through 1/2/15 13-14 <2.35>

Told you on the first post I'm not a football guy gave it my best shot. Sorry this maybe the last day of Football.
Went 5-0 in the NBA today hope you followed that.

Back