• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Bowl Game Leans, Writeups & Plays to come..

Man me and you had the south carolina team down this year :cheers: Nice hit bud.. :shake:

Posting from Jacksonville, took the ride with some friends from WVU down here for the bowl..

Rumor is if the bowl was yesterday, slaton would have been out and white a game time decision.

anyway, 1 play for tonight, sat yesterday out..

Miami -4 +100 --- 2 Units

No time for writeup but based on pure athletic advantage, having seen Nevada play for most of the yr, if Miami comes to Boise to play football, Nevada will be moving in slow motion and they will take care of business..

I am actually posting from the Apple MAC store so for tomorrow I am looking at

Tenn -4.5
Mich -1
Nebraska +2.5
Oklahoma -7 (buy 1/2 pt)

Depending on how the Miami game goes I will make these plays... Like Mich and Tenn the most

posting from a store....that is great. I'm on Tenn at -4 and probably will be on my Cornhuskers as well.

everythingthatsgreen said:
Posting from Jacksonville, took the ride with some friends from WVU down here for the bowl..

Rumor is if the bowl was yesterday, slaton would have been out and white a game time decision.

anyway, 1 play for tonight, sat yesterday out..

Miami -4 +100 --- 2 Units

No time for writeup but based on pure athletic advantage, having seen Nevada play for most of the yr, if Miami comes to Boise to play football, Nevada will be moving in slow motion and they will take care of business..

Guys, this game was a blessing. Since Miami decided to not give it a 100% effort I lost the game and therefore did not act on any of my other bets on Monday, instead just enjoyed the Gator Bowl..I am pretty much done with bowl season and I am in no hurry to give back my money, I have a nice back-to-school bonus waiting me in SC..

First some thoughts on the latest bowls..

Boise, damn hell of a game I will watch that over and over
USC, 17/22 back and 10/11 on defense, I am scared for opposing offenses and will lay a future bet on them asap for the NC next yr
Michigan, Find some more speed, you could be looking at a rematch
WVU, Find a defense
GT, Losing Reggie Ball was a gift for that bowl game
Tenn, You didn't like getting punched in the mouth all game
Arky, Find a damn qb

Recap of the bowls..

TCU -12.5 +100 - --3 Units
Rice -5 +100 --- 1.5 Units (-1.65)
Under 55 +100 --- 1.5 Units (-1.65)
South Florida -6 +100 --- 3 Units
SJST +3.5 +100 --- 3 Units
Utah -1.5 +100 --- 4 Units

Hawaii -7 -110 --- 3.3 Units to win 3 Units
Central Michigan -8 +100 --- 3 Units
South Carolina -6 +100 --- 7 Units
South Carolina ML -260 --- 5.2 Units to win 2 Units

Texas A&M +3 +100 --- 2 Units (-2.2)
Texas Tech -6.5 +100 --- 2 Units (-2.2)
Miami -4 +100 --- 2 Units (-2.2)

Brings me to 8-5 +18.1 Units for Bowl Season
I was able to go 8-0 on bets of 3-Units or more

I am happy the way I was able to end my first season of capping and it is going to be a long off season waiting for CFB to start again..I really have learned a lot here this yr and there is so much to improve on for next yr..

Week 13: 5-6-1 + 8.85 Units, 3-0-1 on 5 Units plays
Week 14: 3-1-1 +6.7 Units
Bowl Season: 8-5 +18.1 Units

If I can find some more discipline and only bet the games I feel best about I feel great about the opportunity to hammer the books..I have a tendency to get my ass hammered on those smaller action plays..

Last edited:
Back