Bookmaker Week 1 Lines

100 percent .... if you are going to keep up that percentage than its best to bet every game.

well done again CB

NORTHWESTERN -12 110

First official play of the season, as I think this line is gonna move to 13 over the next week or so, therefore locked it in now, because I don't see it going down at all.

Gonna wait and see on my other leans, as I think KU will come back to 38, and I am hoping Rice gets to 2.5 once the June Jones hype starts up. Will probably lock in Mia OH since there really isn't much diff b/t 2 and 2.5, but am hoping some Vandy money comes in but who knows. Also gonna wait and see on how DiMichele looks in fall practice before locking in Temple, as it won't be a big deal to me if the line hits 5.5 vs 5, same difference really.

Glad to see this. I try not to read too many threads before posting my plays. I want the decision to be all mine, so to speak.
I thought I was the lone ranger on this game. This makes me feel better about my decision. Of course, I haven't read a lot of threads yet,lol.
Good luck to you this year.

Press

WISCONSIN = LOSER 38-17

Up 28 late but can't hold on for the cover, as that's the chance you take when you lay the big pts like I do, so not gonna stress too much, it's just a part of the territory.

NW = WINNER 30-10

Clearly the better team on the field by far. Cuse showed some promise early, but knew they would fade late once NW started to click. Solid win by the Cats even though they didn't play well at all once they got into Cuse territory time and again.

PITT = What the hell was I thinking????

Horrible play on my part, no doubt about it. I have no problem admitting I completely missed this one.

:smiley_acbe:clemson just dropped to -4 hopefully maybe 3.5??

Gonna lay off that one, as Pitt proved to me that I shouldn't bet on teams based on the expectation that they will live up to expectations until they actually prove it to me on the field haha.

the only thing that scares me about clemson is their offensive line vs that tough experienced alabama defense

Back