Bookmaker/CRIS opening bowl lines for non-BCS games (thread title changed)

UCF is pumped to be there, too, trust me. And I think UCF gets the edge in atheltes as well, with the best running back in the Nation. Mississippi St is a paper mache monster, because many of their wins agaisnt quality opponents came because of costly turnovers in key moments. UCF doesn't turn the ball over like that, so Miss St is going to have to win with their offense, which is not going to happen.

I'm telling you, Bulldogs don't win this game.

I will do further investigating on MSU as I trust you all aren't leading me in the wrong direction there.

Hit Wisconsin +3 and Cincinnati -12.5 at 5Dimes.

Florida moves down to 10. nice. Rexy what did you have Tenny/Wisconsin at for an opener.

south florida -6.5 vs. oregon...tempting

Really liking that one myself. Oregon was a complete disaster after Dixon went down. Not saying USF played out of this world but they are defintly the better team in this one

Cancelled out my Cincy bet with USM +12.5 cause 5Dimes was late adjusting as BM had dropped to 11. Will hit that at 11 if it comes on 5D.

Yeah Im talking about what he thought it would be. Hes usually pretty good with predictions on the openers. Considering it was his job and everything ha. Is that what you had it close to Rex

can't get a line on boise state at 5 dimes, it staying still at 12.5????
COLLEGE FOOTBALL - Dec 23
HAWAII BOWL@ALOHA BOWL - HONOLULU, HI

5:05 PM12 /23 /07
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=gNum>#</TD><TD class=gName></TD><TD class=gSpr>Spread</TD><TD class=gTot>Total</TD><TD class=gML></TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class=gNum>341</TD><TD class=gName>E CAROLINA</TD><TD class="gSpr lineChk"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=664003_2_0_10.5_-110_CFB name=game>+10½-110 </TD><TD class="gTot lineChk"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=664003_2_2_-72_-110_CFB name=game>o72-110 </TD><TD class="gML lineChk"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gNum>342</TD><TD class=gName>BOISE ST</TD><TD class="gSpr lineChk"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=664003_2_1_-10.5_-110_CFB name=game>-10½-110 </TD><TD class="gTot lineChk"><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=664003_2_3_72_-110_CFB name=game>u72-110 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back