Bookmaker/CRIS opening bowl lines for non-BCS games (thread title changed)

What they should do and what they are going to do are completely different..remember, they are offering lines that no toher offshore is offereing yet....

They are basically the guinea pig....

What they should do and what they are going to do are completely different..remember, they are offering lines that no toher offshore is offereing yet....

They are basically the guinea pig....

Which is the only reason they get my business.

...makes me think they got waxed last year on the early line releases.
You know they have to get middled a few times...look at the UGA lines and VT lines here..

some people will get PK for VT and -6.5 or 7 for UGA and then a +4 or more on KU and +12 or more on Hawaii....

I think they're trying to really stay on top of things so only a few at a time so they can mange their risk.

I took FAU -2.

BYU 4.5/47.

I am all over the Mormons but am going to wait. 4.5 is about the same as 5.5... If I get a chance to pounce at 4 then I am all over it.

Also, that total looks WAYYYY too high to me...

CMU already down a point. Please don't keep dropping till 5Dimes releases these bitches. I want them at 8 or better.

Boise 11/72
Purdue 10/74
Tejas 1.5/62

Those might not have been openers; I was leaving a piss and mighta missed from the last re-fresh...

I am coming around on Texas...really just see this as their game cause you know ASU doesn't wanna be here. Isn't this typically the dog's game (as in the team who didn't slip from possible BCS contention)?

Lindetrain - are you serious?

Holy Christ I am going to kill UCF -3. Bulldogs had many of their wins giftwrapped for them. Look what happened in the Egg Bowl. My shitty ass Rebs were beating them 14-0 in Starkville until some bad calls by the Ogre gave the game away 17-14.

UCF is going to win this game - that is a guarantee from me. :shake:

Yeah, I'm serious. MSU pumped to be there. Will be plenty of fans in Memphis. Better athletes. They should be laying with the way they've been playing coming into this.

Back