Bobby Bowden Diagnosed With Terminal Medical Condition

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Bobby Bowden’s faith and spirit remain strong.

However, his weakened body is failing him.

Florida State’s legendary football coach — who turns 92 in November — wife Ann and their family announced Wednesday that Bowden has been diagnosed with a terminal medical condition.

"I've always tried to serve God's purpose for my life, on and off the field, and I am prepared for what is to come," Bowden said in a statement shared with the Tallahassee Democrat. "My wife Ann and our family have been life's greatest blessing.

"I am at peace."

The Bowden family has also asked for privacy as Bowden deals with his health.

Bowden's health has deteriorated after he tested positive for COVID-19 in October 2020.

No coach ever did what Bowden did--14 straight years finishing in the top five of the AP Poll and 10 wins all 14 years

And that was before they went to 12 games.

And did it at a school with NO football pedigree at all. He built that dynasty himself

I doubt anyone ever does it again either

No coach ever did what Bowden did--14 straight years finishing in the top five of the AP Poll and 10 wins all 14 years

And that was before they went to 12 games.

And did it at a school with NO football pedigree at all. He built that dynasty himself

I doubt anyone ever does it again either

absolutely insane high level consistency for almost 1.50 decades, that is just incredible

Back