Bob-INGAME

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
17-6-2 on best bets

Think he'll start really moving lines soon...

Any thoughts as to what he hits?

Heres hoping Michigan State and Arizona..doubt it though.

done guessing , since i am never right ...

if he doesn't hit michigan state or arizona though , i dont want to hear you go on a rant about it ....

Fuck Bob, but he's back.

I think everyone is back. More competitive than in years past due to the schollie limit, but last year was just plagued by widespread inconsistent efforts and teams. Can't make money that way.

I think he'll be on Wisky.

Why can't anyone ever get his plays confirmed? Doesn't anyone belong to his service? It just seems like alot of speculation and no one ever has a confirmed break down of games and units/stars/what ever.

steele > Bob

not record-wise though so far this season.... but still got a lot of games left to play

Why can't anyone ever get his plays confirmed? Doesn't anyone belong to his service? It just seems like alot of speculation and no one ever has a confirmed break down of games and units/stars/what ever.

Exactly.

On top of this 17-6 "record". He picks sub .500 "opinions" on top of picking like 45% LY. You couldn't do that if you tried unless you were forced to take ML dogs.

BAR whats up with all these close-ups on various males faces?

do you think theyre hot? are you trying to tell us something?

everyh 15 minutes ur icon changes and its another guy..... is STEED signing on other peoples handles again?

Last week, I nailed his top play Iowa, and I'm pretty sure I know what his top play will be this week. But I'm not saying anything until I finish getting my money down on it.

BAR whats up with all these close-ups on various males faces?

do you think theyre hot? are you trying to tell us something?

everyh 15 minutes ur icon changes and its another guy..... is STEED signing on other peoples handles again?

I never know what avatar they will give me...

I gave myself latest one because it cracks me up...its creepy..

Last week, I nailed his top play Iowa, and I'm pretty sure I know what his top play will be this week. But I'm not saying anything until I finish getting my money down on it.

Just say it after he announces it. Then you'll nail it again. :shake:

I never know what avatar they will give me...

I gave myself latest one because it cracks me up...its creepy..

Waiting on an avatar with a hot chick wearing a skirt above you ....

back on topic.... i think drbob does a good job. If you take his toutness out of it , the guy is an achiever at this.

We can bash all we want but his numbers over the years don't lie.

Hard for me to bash the guy a ton when he is better than I am ( like most are but my point being that we are in glass houses for the most part except for the few around here who might be hitting at a better percent than he has over the years -- to which i dont qualify )

Guessing.....

South Carolina
Mississippi State
Texas AM
Kansas
Virginia
Army
Bowling Green
Air Force

yawn.png

FYI he'll have 7 combined best bets and strong opinions according to his page--doesn't say how many of each.

Minus the tie, the Yag index finger ring, and the 3/4 sleeve dry fit under a dress shirt.... and i would say this fella and I are in a similar position right about now. and the ear ring... wtf is this guy doing in an office anyways? I think i see a mullett as well.

So what's the rules with posting Bob's plays, now? I know Jake has a hissy fit if you even mention him in the Service Section, and each day's thread has a little disclaimer about not posting his plays or anything, so what's the dealio?

not that anything to do with Boob..but that Clemson line has moved almost 2 points in 2 days

Possibilities:

Tulane, Stanford, Hawaii, UNC, Baylor, Clemson. I expect one of these to be his biggest play.

Maybe Ark St, ULL, Buff, Penn St.

Back