Bob-INGAME

Auburn? I hope that's a joke. Auburn will be extremely lucky to win, much less score or cover 18 points. Arky ML.

Says you and about 80% of the nation

This is the typical game where Auburn comes out and hangs a 24-0 on the scoreboard at the half...new offensive co-ordinator, they've obviously got the talent on the offensive side of the ball...They've got a limitless playbook,I expect a huge win by Auburn

Last week in the "dr bob in game" thread, someone who was seemingly credible posted 15 games where lines moved at least 1 point between 2:15 and 3 pm. Of those 15 games where the lines moved, the picks went 7-7-1. So if Bob is doing well with his picks and opinions, someone else or many someone else's are getting crushed because those line moves were aggregate .500 overall.

Point is, I don't think we're getting the whole story here on Bob's picks, BW's picks, or any other syndicates. I don't think we really know who is doing well and who's not. Many people or many betting groups are clearly trying to get in before Bob releases, and sometimes we are taking these as Bob's games, when they are actually people trying to get down before Bob's clients and the steam chasers do.

Sup fellas. Back from the funeral and back in the saddle. Got a bet tonight on a joocey dog... and will try to get rest of plays up after Bob clocks out...

based upon his site, these are the games where he has a bet or opinion...

boise/so piss
ULM/Arky St
Scary/Tucky
UCLA/Oregon
ND/UNC
Tulsa/SMU
KSt/A&M
Clemson/WF

Back