blood hound 2013

GL bud...Don't like seeing you on NIU, as I was liking BG. Crazy line movement on this game 3, up to 4.5, back down to 3.

gorgo...I certainly understand being on BG,,,while i didnt find this game hard to capp, I can see the BG side as well, I am hoping for some 'ingame' opportunities but as close as i have this game capped there may not be much value with ingame GL

Bloody, any thoughts on team totals. Both appear to be high.

Wise I fully agree. As I said in my post above, I think both of these teams will be in conservative mode tonite trying to keep from losing this game and I will stick to my 28-24 prediction so therefore I like bot TT Under 31 and 28. GL pard

can't follow you with those in-game plays, mr hound.
You're just too quick for me., but gl - I hope they all cash.

I hope you win bloody but I don't see this game being very close at this point. N. Illinois didn't show up tonight. Lynch looked like he swallowed a golf ball when he came onto the field tonight. Their defense is one of the worst I've seen all year. This is brutal to watch.

Good luck this week, Blood and the other handicappers on the board.

I have several I like this week:

Oklahoma +10 four units
Utah State +3x one unit (figuring Fresno is flat after BCS dreams burst, plus getting best D)

Three totals (no expert on totals, but all three games face some of the most brutal weather of the year, single digits and wind, maybe snow or ice)
Okla/Okla State under 58 one unit
Baylor/Texas under 72 two units
UCF/SMU under 59x one unit (bad weather, plus UCF clinched BCS bowl when The Ville lost, so I doubt they play much in the cold)

I see a lot of people love Missouri and I would too normally, based on the fact Auburn is almost sure to be emotionally flat, but I don't trust Missouri based on their life-long history in big games in the Big 8 and big 12, so I'm passing on that one.

Two feet of snow with more on the way so skiing will kick in just as college football season ends. That's what I call luck.

I'll check back late to see if you have any comments on the above or any late tips.

See you next season.

Enjoy that Florida sun while I'm freezing my butt off in the powder.

GL Tahoe - I'm with you on sides.

Good morning, Mr Hound. It seems like a vacation with so few games to analyze and play.
I disassembled my man-cave emporium last Sunday and now downstairs with Patti and down to 2 TVs, but that's all I need today. And one is a Hi-D, which I don't have upstairs.

GL my friend

Thanks guys. Appreciate everyone stopping by with thoughts....Nothing has gone the way I thought it would of late so I will fore go the thoughts today

115 Central Florida* -9 -180 vs SMU x2
115 Central Florida/SMU* Under 59 -130 x1

118 Oklahoma State* -9 -125 vs Oklahoma x1
117 Oklahoma/Oklahoma State* Under 59 -140 x1

112 Baylor* -13 -150 vs Texas x2
111 Texas/Baylor* Under 73 -110 x1

119 Marshall* -6 -120 vs Rice x1
119 Marshall/Rice* Over 61 -120 x1

the rest later

GLTA

Close call on that Oklahoma/Okla State total when OU scored on the Oklahoma State failed Stanford lateral play as time ran out. Good thing they didn't bother with the PAT.

It is amazing to me that none of those three totals I played moved all week despite the fact the weather had already hit and there was no doubt it was going to be brutal today. Just shows there are tons of very careless bettors in Vegas. They're so busy worrying about peripheral issues like YPP or beating the close they ignore reality.

I have OU parlayed with all those unders and all the unders with each other in about 10 parlays for small amounts and Baylor is the last one so I'm watching that one with a lot of interest.

I'd go with Ariz State tonight if that number would drop below -3, but it is going the other way, so I'll probably just play a parlay with the over in that game and the Big 10 title game.

Good luck, boys.

Close call on that Oklahoma/Okla State total when OU scored on the Oklahoma State failed Stanford lateral play as time ran out. Good thing they didn't bother with the PAT.

It is amazing to me that none of those three totals I played moved all week despite the fact the weather had already hit and there was no doubt it was going to be brutal today. Just shows there are tons of very careless bettors in Vegas. They're so busy worrying about peripheral issues like YPP or beating the close they ignore reality.

I have OU parlayed with all those unders and all the unders with each other in about 10 parlays for small amounts and Baylor is the last one so I'm watching that one with a lot of interest.

I'd go with Ariz State tonight if that number would drop below -3, but it is going the other way, so I'll probably just play a parlay with the over in that game and the Big 10 title game.

Good luck, boys.
Tahoe, you can't be bailing on us now! We have a full slate of Bowls coming up as you know. Too great of an asset to disappear now. : )
regarding tonight's games, you like over in both the PAC 12 and Big 10?

No, just a parlay for a rooting interest. I wouldn't bet a unit on either total.

I'm not a total guy, I just bet those three today because of the horrible weather and because the books never adjusted the total after the really bad winter weather moved in.

Just a few bucks on a parlay is all. I followed the old "take the over when you don't see enough to bet either side," theory.

Back