Iowa State/West Virginia* Over 51 -160 x half

Iowa State/West Virginia* Over 51 -160 x half

Temple/Memphis* Under 49½ -110 x1

Alabama* -3 -110 vs Auburn for 1st Quarter x1
Alabama* -3½ -110 vs Auburn for 2nd Quarter x1
Alabama* -6½ -110 vs Auburn for 1st Half x1
Alabama* -3 -115 vs Auburn for 3rd Quarter x1

and hopefully there will be a few good in-game opportunities

Guys, I had my head up my ass as I made wk 14 plays and it cost me -17.45 units last wk (up 161.55ytd)and left a bad taste in my mouth....and I was sober as I made the picks...that hurt worse. I will change that this wk.

Thursday
Louisville* -2½ -125 vs Cincinnati U x1
Louisville/Cincinnati U* Under 51 -120 x2

parlay 50/62
Louisville* -145/ Louisville/Cincinnati U* Under 58 -280

Cincinnati, is allowing only 18.5 ppg this season, but is allowing a TD more than the Louisville group allowing only 11.4 ppg. Cardinals defense allowing less than 11 points in last four games. I know those yields have come against a lot of sadsack offenses as have Cincinnati’s. Yes , Villes O is struggling but I am depending on the Cards D to slow Cinnci Kay down. Villes is used to being a two or three TD favorite the last few yrs in this game but now they know they have a good chance of getting their ass beat tonite and if their coaching is worth a damn, they should be up and ready for this game.

GLTA

Thanks Elbutre...GL this last wk my friend :cheers:

Gorgolon, not easy to take this rd fav tonite the way Cinci has been playing of late and The Ville not scoring enough to cover but I had to go with what I felt in my heart.Cardinals have won four in a row since their lone loss, to UCF at home, but they’ve failed to cover in their last three games while averaging only 25.0 PPG. I think their D hold Cinci to 17 to 21 tonite....which makes the Under mighty inviting
GL partner

NFL
Houston Texans* -3 -120
vs Jacksonville Jaguars x half
Houston Texans/Jacksonville Jaguars* Over 41 -140 x1 .....the Texans have not been good to me this yr but.... since starting the season 0-8, Jacksonville is 3-1 (SU and ATS), with all three victories coming on the road, including last week’s 32-28 win in Cleveland. But at home, the Jags are 0-4 (SU and ATS) and losing by an average score of 29 to 6. Before the Texans lost 13-6 to the Jags two weeks ago, they had won five straight in this series (4-1 ATS).Despite being on a miserable losing skid, the Texans have actually been moderately productive on offense. The Texans come into Week 14 having generated the 10th-highest yardage total in the NFL (4,383), including an average of 248.5 passing yards. The rushing game has remained decent despite the absence of Pro Bowl running back Arian Foster, sitting 14th in the league in yardage (1,401) with six touchdowns - three of which were scored by Ben Tate last weekend.The Jaguars have been a mess on offense, failing to sustain drives while dealing with an injury to starting quarterback Blaine Gabbert and a suspension to star-wide receiver Justin Blackmon. Jacksonville ranks 23rd in passing yardage, with just eight touchdowns through the air and 17 touchdowns - tied for the second-most in the league. The run game has been an abomination, racking up just 847 total yards on three yards per carry with seven touchdowns.

NFL
Houston Texans* -3 -120
vs Jacksonville Jaguars x half
Houston Texans/Jacksonville Jaguars* Over 41 -140 x1 .....the Texans have not been good to me this yr but.... since starting the season 0-8, Jacksonville is 3-1 (SU and ATS), with all three victories coming on the road, including last week’s 32-28 win in Cleveland. But at home, the Jags are 0-4 (SU and ATS) and losing by an average score of 29 to 6. Before the Texans lost 13-6 to the Jags two weeks ago, they had won five straight in this series (4-1 ATS).Despite being on a miserable losing skid, the Texans have actually been moderately productive on offense. The Texans come into Week 14 having generated the 10th-highest yardage total in the NFL (4,383), including an average of 248.5 passing yards. The rushing game has remained decent despite the absence of Pro Bowl running back Arian Foster, sitting 14th in the league in yardage (1,401) with six touchdowns - three of which were scored by Ben Tate last weekend.The Jaguars have been a mess on offense, failing to sustain drives while dealing with an injury to starting quarterback Blaine Gabbert and a suspension to star-wide receiver Justin Blackmon. Jacksonville ranks 23rd in passing yardage, with just eight touchdowns through the air and 17 touchdowns - tied for the second-most in the league. The run game has been an abomination, racking up just 847 total yards on three yards per carry with seven touchdowns.

Great to see we are both on the same side. GL Hound!

well there gors our value on the Ville as they score 1st...was hoping Cinci would put up the 1st pts and I could hit the Ville in game with lots of value OhWell

CappingGenius...Always want us to be on the winning side Go Cards and Texans

d8, last wk was a pisser...I new better and still let ''rivalry week'' get me.....gonna get some of that 17 hundred back this wk

GL guys

Friday <small>MAC Championship</small>
106 Northern Illinois -3 -115* <small>vs</small> Bowling Green x2...while some think UNI will have an easy time with BG, I'm not in that camp and I dont like this play more than -3....even though I played this for two!! Defense wins Championships and BG certainly has the better D here. But can they score enough to beat a NIll team that avgs 43p/g and hasnt lost a conference game since I was a kid....well maybe not that long but u get the pt. :) BG has allowed only 18.3 ppg this season to NIU’s 23.6 and possess the ball for an avg of 34 min/g holding last four opponents avg 175 yards from scrimmage and scored only one offensive touchdown between them....wow!!... and I said I was on UNI so here is what I'm thinking. :) Northern Illinois’ 5 year sr. QB Jordan Lynch will be playing in his 4 conference title game and his experience is the key to this game and he is surrounded by upperclassmen and they have been in big games before.
Lynch has1755 yrd rushing this yr and has also thrown for 2457 yds. & 22 TDs RB Stingily has run for 1007 yds. & 9 scores despite missing the Eastern Michigan game and parts of others with injuries. WR Lewis 74 receptions should be ready to go after sitting out Toledo & Western Michigan games with a foot injury.
I am not taking anything away from BG and their great D with a more than decent O as they have won us some coin this yr but I like a great Offense to over come the Great D. I thinking maybe a 28-24 game here which is under the present tptal but I will leave this total alone and sit back and enjoy what should be a great game.

103 Louisville/Cincinnati U* Under 24 -120 for 2nd Half x half

103 Louisville* -½ +110 vs Cincinnati U for 3rd Quarter x1

Saturday
108 Connecticut* pk -110 vs Memphis x half ...this to me is one of those ''hell if i know'' games. UConn Huskies are on a roll. Two straight wins against Temple and Rutgers :) following a 0-9 start.So now with a little confidence, a new frosh QB that can passs and their D has picked it up a couple of notches I will risk a half on UConn hoping they have picked up a bit of momentum for their basketball team

109 South Florida* +4 -110 vs Rutgers x half
109 South Florida* +160 vs Rutgers x half...after bad mouthing SoFla last wk, I have to admit I was impressed they way they they played CenFl. Bulls have shown some life since frosh QB White entered lineup. And they have four covers in as many tries as a road dog and their D has held last three opponents to less than 300 last

112 Baylor* -13 -160 vs Texas x2... i feel more comfortable with 13 but I like this to 17 or even 20. Baylor @ home is averaging 65 pts, 719 yds. Even though Baylor’s defense is showing some weakness and the offense hasn’t been as awesome as early in the yr because of some key injuries, I dont believe Tex D can stop them on their home field.

Friday <small>MAC Championship</small>
106 Northern Illinois -3 -115* <small>vs</small> Bowling Green x2...while some think UNI will have an easy time with BG, I'm not in that camp and I dont like this play more than -3....even though I played this for two!! Defense wins Championships and BG certainly has the better D here. But can they score enough to beat a NIll team that avgs 43p/g and hasnt lost a conference game since I was a kid....well maybe not that long but u get the pt. :) BG has allowed only 18.3 ppg this season to NIU’s 23.6 and possess the ball for an avg of 34 min/g holding last four opponents avg 175 yards from scrimmage and scored only one offensive touchdown between them....wow!!... and I said I was on UNI so here is what I'm thinking. :) Northern Illinois’ 5 year sr. QB Jordan Lynch will be playing in his 4 conference title game and his experience is the key to this game and he is surrounded by upperclassmen and they have been in big games before.
Lynch has1755 yrd rushing this yr and has also thrown for 2457 yds. & 22 TDs RB Stingily has run for 1007 yds. & 9 scores despite missing the Eastern Michigan game and parts of others with injuries. WR Lewis 74 receptions should be ready to go after sitting out Toledo & Western Michigan games with a foot injury.
I am not taking anything away from BG and their great D with a more than decent O as they have won us some coin this yr but I like a great Offense to over come the Great D. I thinking maybe a 28-24 game here which is under the present tptal but I will leave this total alone and sit back and enjoy what should be a great game.

added
Bowling Green/Northern Illinois* Under 61 -150 x1

GL bud...Don't like seeing you on NIU, as I was liking BG. Crazy line movement on this game 3, up to 4.5, back down to 3.

Back