Blockbuster trade....

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Big-time trade today. I'm hearing from my NBA sources that Golden State is going to deal Troy Murphy, Mike Dunleavy, Ike Diogu and Keith McLeod to the Pacers for Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Sarunas Jasikevicius and Josh Powell.

This trade is about a 98 percent done-deal. Keep your heads up, and if the books stop dealing game 721-722, you'll know why....

:shake:

Depends. I love to bet against injuries.

For example, Pacers are -8.5 against Atlanta at home. They announce O'Neal isn't going to play. Line goes down to 7. I love to lay it. Not like the other guys aren't professionals.

G-State was about a six-point dog earlier. Guessing they will make the Clippers 8-ish...

do nba sources? = realgm.com or any other sports information site. Thanks for the heads up but its all over the net. Dunleavys dad has been begging for a trade for days

I know exactly why larry legend took murphy and dunleavy he loves white shooters ( see how he overpayed croshere )..

Not sure if this trade benefits either teams... i actually think the warriors got more talent, question is how will jax play with jrich and montae

good trade for GS ima luv watching warrior games even more now with AL

I loved watchin the Warriors play...and now i'm a little more excited. We got some ballers in Jackson and Harrington. I would take them over Murphy and Dunleavy anyday! Troy is a slow, inconsistent, soft player. And Mike is just soft and very inconsistent. I liked Ike, but you gotta give something up for some talent. Time for the Warriors to make this playoff run. And i tell you this - Harrington and Jackson will benefit more with the Warriors running style of play. Their numbers will improve. This is gonna be exciting and interesting...

Holla

ABCs - No need to be a dickhead. You always seem to find ways to get under people's skin. Not gonna happen to me.

You know my line of business. You know I am in the industry. I'm not some college kid posting on any campus from Bangor to Tempe. I'm not some office worker anywhere from Miami to Portland.

My NBA sources are people I talk to in this industry that are usually on top of any pending deals because of the people they deal with daily that relate with all the teams. That's why I'll always get an injury or a trade before anyone here. It's just a fact. I have to be on top of this stuff, otherwise we'll get drowned with Clipper money at a bad line. Don't be such an ass when I'm trying to give you guys good information.

i was shocked when i heard this deal. i think its a great deal for the warriors, even though i dont want them to get better since they are in my clips division. who in the hell is gonna play tonight though against the clips, they only had 8 players in uniform for the last game, and now this

Wasnt a dick comment.. I just always read people saying Breaking news frommy inside source.. and the news was up at every nba site, wasnt sure if you knew of someone for the team.

Anyone want to give a try at what the new starting lineups will be??

Golden State i think will go with
B Diddy
J Rich when healthy
Jax - Pietrus
Al Harrington
Biedrines

If jax starts this team will get killed on the defensive end, the more i look at golden state the less i like this trade.

I think the pacers will struggle to score now, especially from the wing position with granger and dunleavy, they already got very little from the opposite big ( foster). Not sure what is goin on ????

look for jasickecusdsus to get cut.. no inside sources just think this team is stockpiled at pg.

if the warriors have the same injured list as last game, this is all they have available

Monta Ellis
Baron Davis
Matt Barnes
Kelenna Azubuike
Andris Biedrins

maybe Patrick O'Bryant and Renaldo Major who both were just called up from the D league will be available as well.

Yea i saw those guys got called up.. i try to follow that d league. O bryant is a big stiff. Look for ellis to get 40+ tonight

iNDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers traded Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson to the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday for forwards Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy as part of an eight-player deal designed to shake up two struggling teams.

The Pacers also sent guard Sarunas Jasikevicius and forward Josh Powell to the Warriors, who gave up forward Ike Diogu and guard Keith McLeod.
"We feel we made a pretty significant trade for the franchise that will be good for both teams," Pacers president Larry Bird said in the statement. "We feel the players we got will make a significant difference in the franchise."

Murphy, Dunleavy and Diogu had been reduced to high-priced backups for failing to measure up to new coach Don Nelson's expectations this season, while Jackson was dogged by legal troubles in Indiana.

wow.........looking at both sides.......this looks like a wash trade......as in no one benefits.......lmao.....

we shall see.......:drinking:

red i dont think so.. too many players at the same position.

I think the clippers should have gotten involved and dealt either cassell or Maggs.. not sure why he wasnt part of it

Back