Bless you boys-- 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread

TT over 3.5 tonight after Tigers put up 32 runs in their last 2 games. I literally could be in this lineup myself and I would still play the over. I don't care who they are facing.

WTF is up with the manager. Tyler Collins is up at the bottom of the 11th with the winning run at third. 0 for last 28 and he hasn't gotten a hit since May 1st. Pinch his for his ass right? Nope he then lines out.

Fast forward to the bottom of the 12th. After rallying for 3 runs and tying the game, Collins up again with the winning run at third. This time surely they'll pinch hit for him right? Nope he grounds out. WTF man.

WTF is up with the manager. Tyler Collins is up at the bottom of the 11th with the winning run at third. 0 for last 28 and he hasn't gotten a hit since May 1st. Pinch his for his ass right? Nope he then lines out.

Fast forward to the bottom of the 12th. After rallying for 3 runs and tying the game, Collins up again with the winning run at third. This time surely they'll pinch hit for him right? Nope he grounds out. WTF man.

Not sure they had anyone on the bench to PH in the 12th. Or the 11th for that matter.

Looks like Avila was their last available position player, and he PH 2 batters before Collins in the 11th. There were no options for Ausmus.

Not sure they had anyone on the bench to PH in the 12th. Or the 11th for that matter.

Looks like Avila was their last available position player, and he PH 2 batters before Collins in the 11th. There were no options for Ausmus.
I'd pinch hit with the bat boy lol. Let them switch positions. Bat boy go to bat. Collins go collect the bats laying on the field.

I'd pinch hit with the bat boy lol. Let them switch positions. Bat boy go to bat. Collins go collect the bats laying on the field.

Lol. Well, that's one way to go about it. I'm certainly not defending Ausmus as a manager, but in this instance, he was out of options.

I fell asleep, I had no idea they tied it up again. Wow.

Routine 38 combined hits.

Remember what happened after the Sox-Tigers had all those hits at CoPa...

Should I be nervous about my Tigers TT over 4.5 tonight? Ubaldo is a gas can after all...

I fell asleep, I had no idea they tied it up again. Wow.

Routine 38 combined hits.

Remember what happened after the Sox-Tigers had all those hits at CoPa...

Should I be nervous about my Tigers TT over 4.5 tonight? Ubaldo is a gas can after all...

No idea to be honest. I would still lean to your side. It was Seattle series, I stand corrected...

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 25[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]Seattle Mariners [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"]+120[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Won 19 - 9 [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Over [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 26[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]Seattle Mariners [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"]+116[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"]8.5[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Lost 0 - 8 [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Under [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 27[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]Seattle Mariners [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"]-140[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Lost 1 - 2 [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Under [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I crushed him yesterday for his play, but today I gotta give him props. Collins 3-4 with two homers.

[TABLE="class: mod-data, width: 100%"]
<thead style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;">[TR]
[TH="align: left"]A.J. GRIFFIN PITCHING FOR TEXAS[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]TEX[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]DET[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;">[TR="class: even"]
[TD]Kinsler struck out swinging.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD]Avila homered to right.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD]Cabrera homered to right.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD]J.D. Martinez homered to right center.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Enjoying these last 2 months of JD Martinez...

What a pickup he will be for a contender...

2-0 Tigs

We got the push at worst...capped pretty well it looks like...see what happens these last 12 outs...

BAR, you know as well as I do that Buck is no where near as good as he was yesterday.. Hopefully no erratic decisions will be made after one start.

BAR, you know as well as I do that Buck is no where near as good as he was yesterday.. Hopefully no erratic decisions will be made after one start.

No, there was no sudden transformation.

I take last nights game as both teams were merely happy to get it over with pretty quick after a hellacious few days there.

Back