Bless you boys-- 2017 Detroit Tigers Thread

How and why is Sanchez still given the ball??? Ridiculous.

Did I tell you about the one time I went to a Tigers game and Anibal had 17 K's? :rofl:

Somehow I managed to see exactly ZERO of those. I was kicking it on those couches in right field:beer1:

:hang:what was the monetary difference to keep Yoenis vs Upton again??? it was less than 10 million if I remember correctly.

"pay dat man his money"

Fun early season series against the fighting Tip's. Optimist JK likes Norris +145.

Hi Tip. Hope you're good. :cheers3:

Tailed Farm with the Tigs and TT as well. Great weekend for Tiger baseball and my account. :cheers3:

lol....The unions around here fought for the Monday after Easter as a holiday. :cheers3:

Like Tigers over 3.5 again and FG even money even with the birthday boy sitting. Warm weather hopefully the rain stays away.

Miggy in the lineup too.

1. Ian Kinsler, 2B
2. Nicholas Castellanos, 3B
3. Miguel Cabrera, 1B
4. Victor Martinez, DH
5. Justin Upton, LF
6. Tyler Collins, RF
7. Alex Avila, C
8. JaCoby Jones, CF
9. Jose Iglesias, SS

Collins completely whiffed on a flyball the first pitch of the damn game then backup SS compounds it with a wide throw for that first run. Got worse from there and 5-9 are automatic outs

at least you have a stellar bullpen to fall back on

Next up, we handicap the wind conditions for Lions Home Games.

WOW.. yet deserved. My posted plays are complete trash but not having a horrible year. Imagine that. I have no idea how they started so hot.

Thoughts on tonights game. JV bounces back but I like the under

miggy's getting old and now has two injuries he's dealing with, i bet they precaution DL him

:hang:

C-CDYadXgAAwtIe.jpg

miggy's getting old and now has two injuries he's dealing with, i bet they precaution DL him

DetroitSportsNation‏ @detsportsnation <small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 15m15 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

JUST IN: Miguel Cabrera placed on DL; Tigers add John Hicks to active roster http://detroitsportsnation.com/detroit-tigers-news/ajreilly/miguel-cabrera-placed-dl-tigers-add-john-hicks/92682/ … #DETvsMINgm17

Fulmer away against Gibson at plus money looks like a gift even though the squad sinking. After yesterday I expect Tigers to get up for todays game. Should be interesting. Large Homer Play BOL

Who the heck is "Jim Adduci"? Sounds like someone they picked up from a softball league.

So, apparently that is his Dad in the brewers picture...

And through the miracle of the minor leagues they were both in the minors at same time once? I heard that tonight but will have to look it up.

Back