Bledslow is the worst fucking qb in the league..

A

abcs

I didnt have money on this game but he was painful to watch :spank:

Just cost me a shit ton
that is the only thing that could have lost me the bets.....FUCKING SICK....put romo in

abcs--thelegend said:
how do you take those back to back sacks.

Hey, at least he made up for those sacks by getting a first and goal. Remember? It was right before he cost his team the game by throwing a interception at the worst possible time.

You suck Bledsoe.

:bow: to the Bills for taking him off the Pats hands for a draft pick

I dont know .. I think the te was just supposed to run to the endzone and find a spot. He was WAY off on the throw

dude i dont know what you are talking about he got me 6 needed fantasy points today for the win:smiley_acbe:

Parcells needs stop relying on Bledsoe, its time to get someone on the field you has better reflexes than a cigar store indian.

a_bills.jpg
10201682.jpg

Bledsoe must go.....Romo is ready.....play of the game was the under-thrown ball to T.O.

he did win me some $$$$ though with the over in the 2nd half

Gotta love TO, he said you experts can watch the tape and tell me what you thought. He is damn right too. Bledsloe held onto the ball too long, missed wide open wr's all game and the OL didnt pass protect.

I can't wait till Christmas to see the re-match......I think Phila. will give their fans a nice gift that day too......:smiley_acbe: including me!!!!!

It wasn't all Bledsoe's fault, I mean he was eating dirt half the time. Bledsoe, Brunnel, what's the difference? This is why the EAGLES will win the NFC EAST, they have the best QB in the division.

smh212 said:
It wasn't all Bledsoe's fault, I mean he was eating dirt half the time. Bledsoe, Brunnel, what's the difference? This is why the EAGLES will win the NFC EAST, they have the best QB in the division.

He still can suck my balls......he needed to retire after the blow to the chest.

Back