Birmingham Bowl

Stadium going to be empty? BC travels pretty well, but do the fans care to travel for this game? I don’t see Birmingham locals coming out mid day in bad weather to watch these 2 teams.

Stadium going to be empty? BC travels pretty well, but do the fans care to travel for this game? I don’t see Birmingham locals coming out mid day in bad weather to watch these 2 teams.
There were 25k in attendance last year and it holds 71k. Best bet on the board is there will be even fewer in attendance this year.

Do we get the added perk of the highly esteemed Birmingham replay officials in this bowl as well?

Last edited:
Cinci coach is a fucking dick. I hit all my plays, -7, U54 & a bunch of live unders. I did push one live U44. But BC obviously outmatched & wanted to get the fuck out of there. Cinci was not running up tempo until they were inside the 10 up 31-6 with under a minute to play. Unless he was hoping to get a record for one of his players there was absolutely no reason for that shit.

Cinci coach is a fucking dick. I hit all my plays, -7, U54 & a bunch of live unders. I did push one live U44. But BC obviously outmatched & wanted to get the fuck out of there. Cinci was not running up tempo until they were inside the 10 up 31-6 with under a minute to play. Unless he was hoping to get a record for one of his players there was absolutely no reason for that shit.
It's a reminder to bet small during Shady Bowl season and to bet mostly live ingame. I saw more unexplainable play and officiating to last me all of 2020.

If he had his starters in, I would agree. But, these were backups. Those kids want to score too. It's not like they get the opportunity to do so very often. Now they have a bowl memory to tell their kids.

Wise it was the in-game stuff that would have bit people in the ass. The pre game lines weren't even close.

BBF - Yeah that makes sense. I wasn't following who was in. I was just yelling for them to slow it down & BC to make a fucking stop.

I heard BC was lobbying hard for them to call the game during the storm. lol. They had no interest to be there., i don’t love running up the score at the end but think BC kinda deserved it as that was pathetic.

Back