BIG wk #8

They leave the unsavory activities to outside the football field.

-Arrests
-Beating up hockey players
-Sex assaults
-Racism

Sparty On!

UM, a class institutions of rapists!
By assault you mean like assaulting UM in Ann Arbor?

Iowa dominated today.

Rutgers was a great hold ya nose play.

Michigan had 395-94 in yardage.

Good game going in Bloomington

Rooting for Nebraska

Should be a fun one later in West Lafayette. Maybe @eggman will streak across the field.

Seen this year, only against Nebraska. Opposing coach has a minute long lobbying conversation and gets grounding called. Also, ref watches instant replay on video board and then calls penalty. Hard to believe this is on the up and up and it's every week.

Seen this year, only against Nebraska. Opposing coach has a minute long lobbying conversation and gets grounding called. Also, ref watches instant replay on video board and then calls penalty. Hard to believe this is on the up and up and it's every week.
Frost is getting the Harbaugh treatment.

The P12 has been in the news recently with the officiating but conference-wide this has been an issue in the B10 for years now. It just gets worse every year.

That is brutal.

I say it every year but the spotting of the ball somehow gets worse and worse. It is remarkable.

This has nothing to do with 'today's athlete. It is just incompetence.

VC I like you. I hate your Sparty operation more than anything west of CBus. Today was one of the best football days of my life to see two complete ass holes lose, Dicktonio and CUM. Dicktonia knew what he was doing, he was indeed standing behind the group laughing, as video evidence shows.

Completely distasteful being objective as I can. A leader of young men doing this and acting like this is ok or right. Its football, shit happens, but this was over the line. Be a leader with some aura of class. His line, crossed the line. That said, i shouldn't expect much from them.

Its their shtick, its who they are, its the culture they raise. Its why their fans are the way they are, always talking, running their mouths to be heard. You see it professionally with the employee with an agenda who lies and begs to be heard even though she's awful at her job and she knows it, you see it with their bumper stickers and how they drive up I-75, you see it at the grocery store. "Typical Sparty" is a saying most of us have here in this state when they pull out in front of you, ride in the fast lane at 65 and don't get over, don't thank you for letting them in. The same assholes draped out in Sparty gear weekly at my sons soccer games. The ones who take the last item on the shelf or cut in front of you as fast as they can at the Kroger check out line then look back with a sheepish grin. Its not even cold out and they walk around bitter AF like their coach. Typical Sparty. I hope you my friend are the 1%er.

Detroit, at the end of the day there are assholes on both sides. I mean celebrating the vandalism of a team‘s logo isn‘t cool, either. Neither is the arrogance that characterizes a lot of UM fans who love pretending to be the smartest chaps in the world.

I can‘t speak for what you‘ve seen, just willing to bet there‘s another side to it. To say that 99% of Spartan fans will be a total dick in public???

Dantonio coulda been grinning for any number of reasons. Two UM players chose to be there before Spartans did their routine and chose to not move out of the way

a1fc0c19-a1b5-4534-b066-dd2d5b8c0f23-850_1134.JPG

Looks like I still won’t be tearing up that Purdue 50-1 ticket even if it’s still a long shot.

I might be still drunk from Saturday....one of the best atmospheres I’ve been a part of in West Lafayette. What a fucking night

Looks like I still won’t be tearing up that Purdue 50-1 ticket even if it’s still a long shot.

I might be still drunk from Saturday....one of the best atmospheres I’ve been a part of in West Lafayette. What a fucking night

Very happy for you, s--k and I GUESS eggman ;)

Thanks BAR....first time I was able to go back in 14 years and lucked into that experience. Unbelievable and the loudest roar I’ve ever heard from that stadium when Rondale broke his last touchdown to basically ice it.

Back