BIG WEEK 9

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Discussion thread. Here are the matchups. I'll throw some of my own 1 cent thoughts in

Msu vs Michigan : Gonna be a brawl. But don't be surprised if Michigan blows them out. Initially I leaned sparty. Not anymore.

Indiana vs Maryland: I guess we will find out who hasn't quit in this one.

Rutgers vs Illinois: interesting game. Sitkowski status would be good to know. Against his former team too. Huuuge win in happy valley.

Iowa vs wisconsin: nice win by badgers this weekend. Iowa has to be hungry after that terrible loss.

Purdue vs Nebraska: I personally think we see points in this one.

Minnesota vs northwestern: Minnesota keeps winning games they are supposed to. Nw worst rushing d in big ten.

Penn state vs ohio state: I wouldn't bet against Ohio state right now with your money.

I'd be surprised at anything but a close game in East Lansing. The qb for michigan was off yesterday, bad throws on plays that should of been converted. Sparty has the better qb, better receivers, not a better run game but with Walker they have a player at all 3 levels and as an offense have more explosive ability than michigan. And then you wonder why has sparty not even gotten to 300 yards against nebraska and indiana. It's because their oline. The offensive line is a big edge for Michigan. I lean sparty though I think they are going to be able hone in on the michigan run game and it's going to be the quarterback and receivers to win this one. I don't think we know anything about the michigan secondary yet. Tucker is not going to give any deep ones up. Week off I think they have too much talent not to get some positive plays for the offense drawn up.

Northwestern's improvement is very impressive. This team went out to Duke and was down 21-0 in the first quarter giving up 30 yard runs to Duke left and right. Nebraska then beat them by 50. I was on Rutgers and they won and then they did a good job against michigan the defense is light years better from the start of the year. I think they can be a live dog vs Minnesota

I'd be surprised at anything but a close game in East Lansing. The qb for michigan was off yesterday, bad throws on plays that should of been converted. Sparty has the better qb, better receivers, not a better run game but with Walker they have a player at all 3 levels and as an offense have more explosive ability than michigan. And then you wonder why has sparty not even gotten to 300 yards against nebraska and indiana. It's because their oline. The offensive line is a big edge for Michigan. I lean sparty though I think they are going to be able hone in on the michigan run game and it's going to be the quarterback and receivers to win this one. I don't think we know anything about the michigan secondary yet. Tucker is not going to give any deep ones up. Week off I think they have too much talent not to get some positive plays for the offense drawn up.
agree with everything here. Think both teams are overrated but would take the home dog and under

Couple quick thoughts as we get ready for 3 big games in conference and several blah ones...

Wisconsin is coming alive a bit, and can perhaps take control of the west with a win vs Iowa this week. This will be quite an ugly affair, and the total suggests as much. This is throwback football at its finest.

Penn State runs into an absolute train with Ohio State peaking as the calendar turns to November. Again, that was predicted and we'll see them play a few stronger opponents but that shouldn't deter them all that much. Without a fully healthy Clifford, the Nittany Lions are fairly average.

I said it a few weeks ago but the irony that Jim fought for the one-time transfer rule for college athletes which has accelerated free agency/portal moves makes this weeks game extremely challenging. Spartan fans have chided him for taking in transfer or running guys off in the past but here we have one of the biggest overhauls any school has ever done and they can appreciate it how this can actually be good. They got rid of some bad apples and got a much needed infusion of talent. Dantonio left that cupboard bare, and under old rules this was a several year rebuild just to build some depth/talent. Heck of a job so far up there.

This game to me is all about the big play. If Michigan can keep the Spartans in check somewhat on the big plays we'll see a game in which UM should win. That is a big if though... Nebraska hit several big ones, and even NW had the 75 yard run last week. This will be a great litmus test for the new defensive staff to both get this team to play disciplined ball and get the corners ready for a heckuva receivers corp. Obviously they studied what Indiana and Nebraska did defensively and will try to bring some of those concepts in.

On offense for UM, the question is always the passing game. That is where UM struggles... from what we have read so far they have some plans to exploit Sparty downfield. Obviously the key is execution. We shall see.

My guess is the stadium has 20-25% minimum UM fans, fwiw.

Trick plays should come both ways. I believe MSU has a flea-flicker in almost every game? Michigan has obviously been setting up something with JJ. Methinks we actually see him throw on a meaningful down(rpo) in this one at least once.

Shall see... plenty of thoughts as the week goes on...

Northwestern's improvement is very impressive. This team went out to Duke and was down 21-0 in the first quarter giving up 30 yard runs to Duke left and right. Nebraska then beat them by 50. I was on Rutgers and they won and then they did a good job against michigan the defense is light years better from the start of the year. I think they can be a live dog vs Minnesota

I think they'll box up the Los and blitz McNamara. Mccarthy changes that though if he plays.

Indiana vs Maryland: I guess we will find out who hasn't quit in this one.

Under? Last year was just 38 combined pts. The previous 4 years all would've went over this total.

Penix and Tuttle out? Not sure. If so McCulley or Gremel will make second ever appearance and one will make first ever start. That would be bad I assume.

Indiana has just had the crap beat out of them physically vs OSU, MSU, PSU. Generally think Indiana D is pretty good vs matchup opponents and ok vs those slightly above that. Do they have much left in the tank?

Maryland is bad Maryland again, still have winning record though thanks to early season success. 4-3. Might seem they have more to play for and therefore are perhaps more interested? Don't think I want to lay the current number (6) which must reflect the IU QB status. I'd assume IU O struggles as it has most of the year except vs WKU.

Jack Tuttle injury creates plenty of QB unknowns with a freshman and walk-on left for IU​

Dustin Dopirak
The Herald-Times
BLOOMINGTON – The MRI conducted on Indiana quarterback Jack Tuttle's right foot "wasn't as bad as it could have been," according to IU football coach Tom Allen.

For now, that means Tuttle is in the same limbo status as fellow quarterback Michael Penix Jr., who has been out since separating the AC joint in his throwing shoulder in IU's Oct. 2 loss at Penn State. Allen said Tuttle is "week to week" and wouldn't say either way if he'd be available for the Hoosiers' noon game Saturday at Maryland. If he's out, the Hoosiers will find themselves deciding between freshman Donaven McCulley and walk-on Grant Gremel and might find themselves playing both again as they did Saturday.

He was supposed to redshirt:Now, freshman Donaven McCulley may be last IU QB standing.

Tuttle was injured when he threw a touchdown pass — which turned out to be IU's only touchdown — in a 54-7 loss against Ohio State on Saturday. He was hit by two Ohio State defensive tackles on the play, went to the locker room for treatment and evaluation and didn't come back until midway through the second quarter when the game had already spiraled out of control. He took two snaps at that point but did not return.

Allen said after the game an X-ray came back negative for bone fractures, but an MRI would be conducted to survey ligament damage.

"I would say what the MRI taught us or showed us was that it wasn't as bad as it could have been," Allen said at his news conference Monday. "I guess that was probably the first words I was given. I think with that — but definitely was enough to where it creates some unknowns for him to be able to know his status moving forward on a day-to-day basis. But hopefully be able to recover from that and as efficiently as possible."

And so it creates some unknowns for the entire IU offense and therefore the Hoosiers as a whole as they try to find some solid footing after a disastrous 2-5 start and an 0-4 Big Ten mark after they began the season ranked in the Top 25 for the first time since 1968.

Where does IU go from here?:'It was ugly. It was painful... it was just not good.'

The Hoosiers weren't particularly efficient on offense with Penix or Tuttle behind center this season. Among the 15 quarterbacks in the Big Ten who have enough pass attempts to qualify, they rank 14th and 15th respectively in both completion percentage and pass efficiency. They have thrown for a combined six touchdowns against 10 interceptions, including just one touchdown against seven interceptions in conference games as the Hoosiers have been outscored 132-28 in league play and scored a total of two touchdowns. It's been a disappointing lack of production at the position, considering Penix was second-team All-Big Ten last season and Tuttle was a four-star recruit out of high school.

But Saturday night's game showed the next men up after Penix and Tuttle were less prepared to take the reins. McCulley and Gremel combined to complete four of just 10 passes in the final three quarters Saturday as the Hoosiers amassed fewer total yards (53) in the time they ran the offense than the 75 Indiana gained with Tuttle at quarterback for the opening drive.

McCulley was listed as the backup behind Tuttle with Penix out, but Allen admitted he wasn't ready by Saturday night to command IU's entire offense against a top-five opponent.

The 6-5 former Lawrence North star is the highest-rated quarterback the Hoosiers have signed out of high school in the recruiting service era (since 2000), and the coaching staff has been thrilled for what they've seen from him so far. However, McCulley also played basketball at Lawrence North and opted not to skip his final season on the hardwood to arrive early for spring practice, so he has only been with the Hoosiers since the summer and has only gotten so much work.

"He was playing other sports, which is fine, that's part of his past and that's part of who he is and makes him as athletic as he is," Allen said, "but also created a situation where he did not have a lot of the rep base that maybe other guys may have. ... He's a talented athlete that hasn't played a lot of college football."

With redshirt freshman Dexter Williams out with an ACL tear suffered in spring practice, McCulley joined Penix and Tuttle as the only three healthy quarterbacks on scholarship when he arrived. The offensive coaching staff was thrilled with his performance in preseason camp and he earned the No. 3 spot on the depth chart. However, once the season began he was actually getting more work running the offenses of Indiana's opponents than he was running the Hoosiers'. Allen intended to redshirt McCulley, and were only considering how to use the four appearances he would be allowed by NCAA rules while still remaining redshirt-eligible.

"Donaven was getting minimal reps with us," offensive coordinator Nick Sheridan said, referring to the first- and second-team offenses in practice. "He was there for certain periods to make sure he was mentally sharp and he would still get an occasional rep or two. He was back and forth between being up with us and being on scout team just so he could continue to develop and play football."

That changed when Penix went down, and Allen said McCulley got all of the second-team reps in practice over the past three weeks. However, the Hoosiers were also trying to accelerate Tuttle's development with the first-team and mostly prepared McCulley to be proficient in a relatively simple package of plays, most of them option-style runs to take advantage of his speed. He ran the ball twice for eight yards against Michigan State in limited action, and the Hoosiers were hoping to bring him along slowly with the occasional cameo and the even more rare passing attempt.

But Tuttle's injury forced him to take on much more than coaches hoped he would have to. He completed just one of six passes Saturday, though it was a 30-yarder to senior Ty Fryfogle. He gained 33 yards on nine designed runs, but lost 24 on two sacks to finish with nine net yards on 11 carries.

"We went to the things he felt he was comfortable doing where he was at in his development," Allen said. "To me, you've got to be able to execute those. And we didn't execute those at the highest level possible, in my opinion. Obviously, the results speak for themselves. But, you know, obviously it's a challenging situation for us to be in at this point in that room. And we have those guys that are there, and they've got to be ready to play."

So this week, Allen said, that means McCulley will get every first-team rep that Tuttle can't take. They'll evaluate Tuttle's availability as it goes, but they'll spend the rest of the time preparing McCulley to be the starter.

"Donaven needs to get as many reps as possible," Allen said. "So you have to have that mindset, he's going to be the guy, and then we'll see what happens."

However, Gremel still has to be part of the plans to make sure there's another option if McCulley isn't prepared to run the whole system. Gremel's only game action prior to Saturday's game were some garbage-time reps in the Hoosiers' win over Idaho on Sept. 11, but the redshirt sophomore from Noblesville has had a lot more time with the playbook than McCulley has.

"Grant's been here a long time," Sheridan said. "He understands our system, the communication both in the run and in the pass. Certainly, Donaven hasn't been here as long. You balance that. That's the challenge. It's getting everybody that's available ready to play."

Follow Herald-Times IU Insider Dustin Dopirak on Twitter at @DustinDopirak or email him at DDopirak@gannett.com.

Tiawan Mullen should be an important one to monitor to see if he can go for either a boost for IU D or the Under. Tried 3 plays vs Ohio State and didn't feel good. Hurt vs WKU, missed PSU and MSU games.

Mullen said he practiced Tuesday without any problems, but that doesn't guarantee that he'll be good to go at noon on Saturday when the Hoosiers (2-5, 0-4 in the Big Ten) kickoff at Maryland (4-3, 1-3.)

"He's just got one of those nagging deals that he feels pretty good," cornerbacks coach Brandon Shelby said, "but then he steps wrong and it's a little sore."

maybe im crazy but i dont think wiscy should be favored here. oddmakers continue giving them more respect than clemson and certainly more than they have earned. imo iowa is a td better than this badger team, give them a generous home field and still think we talking iowa-2.

it really simple to me, i dont think either team is gonna be able to drive the field running the ball.,i know a lot the underlying stats favor badgers but to me it pretty much comes down to Petras vs Mertz and mertz facing what i think the better secondary! how can you like metz laying points? could be wiscy simply refuses to throw the ball, that prob is their best route to victory is 3 runs and punt offense, if iowa can manage a score tho then what? the minute Mertz has to go to the air i think this turns ugly.. if wiscy just refuses to throw then the 3 points will come in handy. in that case they cant set the total low enough! im not sure that will be the case tho,, id like to see iowa do like they did against maryland and come out throwing on early downs (not comparing wiscy to maryland), so we have seen them try that before, if you ever gonna do that again it should be here as they have to know running the ball isnt gonna work. early down passing just might tho. the bye came at a good time, everything that was in front of iowa before the purdue loss is still there. i dunno if they could ask for a better matchup to get back on track than playing a team who cant really threaten them. maybe the Iowa magic is gone but since i took purdue in their loss im willing to take a loss to find out! lol

I still think it fair to question the osu defense but I don’t think psu does the kind of things that can put pressure on them. They have no run game so just don’t think osu gonna have a ton of problems with a team who is one dimensional on their own! When they play the Michigan schools we might see some issues, honestly I think Nebraska poses a bigger threat to buckeyes next week, Martinez can do lot the things I’ve seen buckeyes struggle with defensively early in the year. I’m not sure their d fixed. I’m confident in saying the offense is fantastic. The problem here is I just don’t think psu poses the threats needed to test the osu defense. I’m not touching it but if ya made me I’d actually lay the points. I’ll be happy to get this kind of number with Nebraska next week tho!!

Yeah I’m not high on MSU or iowa but I also don’t know how you can feel comfortable laying 3+ with Michigan and Wisconsin

It all relative. I don’t love iowa when they want me to lay points w them, but getting points vs wiscy I kinda do love them. Supposedly wiscy the “sharp” side, Looks like 3.5 now, wonder if I wait longer if we see 4s?

Buckeye fan here. Thinking Franklin's comments were gamesmanship, as it just doesn't sound like him. Can't believe he would mistakenly refer to Ohio St as Illinois more than once in a presser. And referring to Ohio Stadium as The Big House....even calling Michigan's stadium The Big House, to me, it just sound like him.

Could be wrong, but there was talk thaf he'd checked out last year as PSU started 0-5, but when everyone wrote them off they finished strong winning the last 4.

Is he playing along with all the public talk about him again being checked out again? Did PSU being written off last year, and the 4-0 finish provide the fuel for him to play the fool this year, to further motivate his team?

I know he is also making evasive comments about what the future holds for him and that also sounds odd to me. He's 9-7 in his last 16 gms....are we sure a USC or an LSU would be ready to hire him?

I just can't make sense of all of this unless it's a ploy.

Buckeye fan here. Thinking Franklin's comments were gamesmanship, as it just doesn't sound like him. Can't believe he would mistakenly refer to Ohio St as Illinois more than once in a presser. And referring to Ohio Stadium as The Big House....even calling Michigan's stadium The Big House, to me, it just sound like him.

Could be wrong, but there was talk thaf he'd checked out last year as PSU started 0-5, but when everyone wrote them off they finished strong winning the last 4.

Is he playing along with all the public talk about him again being checked out again? Did PSU being written off last year, and the 4-0 finish provide the fuel for him to play the fool this year, to further motivate his team?

I know he is also making evasive comments about what the future holds for him and that also sounds odd to me. He's 9-7 in his last 16 gms....are we sure a USC or an LSU would be ready to hire him?

I just can't make sense of all of this unless it's a ploy.
Yeah I think he’s fucking with the media. This is classic James Franklin stuff

Ultimately nothing peanut head says at presser changes the mismatch on the field. I can’t trust Clifford to be making plays with his legs and as mentioned already psu rbs been garbage.

anyone care to guess what wins out with a bad Hoosiers offense facing off with a bad terps defense? hoosiers 124th in the country in ppg, terps are 109th in ppg allowed! battle of titans!! lol.. terps offense nothing like it was before all their nfl talent started dropping like flies. this feels like it could resemble the terps/illini game dont think there be any explosive plays, neither teams offense is good when they get in the red zone, as long as we dont get a bunch of turnovers leading to points i think it be a struggle for them to get to this number. Hoosiers havnt scored more than 15 vs any power 5 team, terps havnt eclipsed 20 in the big 10. how this get over 49 without some goofiness? maybe they could tie at 24? that doesnt feel incredibly likely.

Interesting game with Michigan versus Michigan State. Quite frankly, I don’t think either team is a top 10 team, but that’s what we have.

Cade McNamara is a hot dump. And, we haven’t even seen just how bad he really is, because of how much his line has protected him. Now we have a Michigan State defense that has been destroying offensive lines and quarterbacks all season. So, what’s going to hold up in this game? Michigan’s offensive line or Michigan State’s defensive push? I think that will be the difference.

As far as who to bet? I’m not going to overthink this one for a second. I’ll take the free points in this type of match up.

Interesting game with Michigan versus Michigan State. Quite frankly, I don’t think either team is a top 10 team, but that’s what we have.

Cade McNamara is a hot dump. And, we haven’t even seen just how bad he really is, because of how much his line has protected him. Now we have a Michigan State defense that has been destroying offensive lines and quarterbacks all season. So, what’s going to hold up in this game? Michigan’s offensive line or Michigan State’s defensive push? I think that will be the difference.

As far as who to bet? I’m not going to overthink this one for a second. I’ll take the free points in this type of match up.

has sparty really been destroying qbs? wku threw for almost 500 yards on them! matinez had a pretty good game vs them. those really the only 2 respectable qbs i recall them playing. not that McNamara is in that category at all. Sparty defensive line metrics are not good at all, their standard down sack rate the only place they rank inside the top 25, their passing down sack rate is 89th, teams power run success rate is very high, sparty stuff rate is very low. i think michigan gonna have more success running the ball than some the surface stats might suggest. whether McNamara can keep them honest is the million dollar question of which i certainly dont have the answer. lol.. That said i dont disagree with taking the points, i cant imagine laying anything over a fg in a game like this.. it just a pass for me cause i have no idea what gonna happen..

has sparty really been destroying qbs? wku threw for almost 500 yards on them! matinez had a pretty good game vs them. those really the only 2 respectable qbs i recall them playing. not that McNamara is in that category at all. Sparty defensive line metrics are not good at all, their standard down sack rate the only place they rank inside the top 25, their passing down sack rate is 89th, teams power run success rate is very high, sparty stuff rate is very low. i think michigan gonna have more success running the ball than some the surface stats might suggest. whether McNamara can keep them honest is the million dollar question of which i certainly dont have the answer. lol.. That said i dont disagree with taking the points, i cant imagine laying anything over a fg in a game like this.. it just a pass for me cause i have no idea what gonna happen..

With regards to Sacks and QB Pressures, MSU is elite in the Big 10 and nationally. That being said, Michigan is elite with their protection.

With regards to Sacks and QB Pressures, MSU is elite in the Big 10 and nationally. That being said, Michigan is elite with their protection.

dunno what im looking at then cause i see the 51st in the county in sack percentage. 89th in passing down sack rate, standard down sack rate is better but not elite by any stretch. are you only counting conf games or something?

dunno what im looking at then cause i see the 51st in the county in sack percentage. 89th in passing down sack rate, standard down sack rate is better but not elite by any stretch. are you only counting conf games or something?

Yes; I was primarily looking at big 10 comparisons.

Yes; I was primarily looking at big 10 comparisons.

my problem with that is they have played the bottom feeder offenses of the big10, nebraska the only solid team they have faced in big 10 play. its crazy to me games against wku, miami, and youngstown st can change their numbers that much on the season? doesnt make sense they rank that high inside big10 but so low nationally in some these categories if you simply include those 3 out of conf games. something still has to be amiss. ill just take your word for it since im not touching this game anyways!!

my problem with that is they have played the bottom feeder offenses of the big10, nebraska the only solid team they have faced in big 10 play. its crazy to me games against wku, miami, and youngstown st can change their numbers that much on the season? doesnt make sense they rank that high inside big10 but so low nationally in some these categories if you simply include those 3 out of conf games. something still has to be amiss. ill just take your word for it since im not touching this game anyways!!

All of that is valid, but comparatively, the same could be said with regards to who Michigan has faced. So, while I’m not putting as much stock into the numbers nationally, from a conference standpoint, I think it’s relative.

At the end of the day, I think it’s two very average teams, which is why I would endorse taking the points. I just feel like this particular matchup (Michigan O Line vs MSU D Line) will be the difference maker and if MSU gets any pressure on McNamara (which nobody has yet), he will struggle tremendously.

All of that is valid, but comparatively, the same could be said with regards to who Michigan has faced. So, while I’m not putting as much stock into the numbers nationally, from a conference standpoint, I think it’s relative.

At the end of the day, I think it’s two very average teams, which is why I would endorse taking the points. I just feel like this particular matchup (Michigan O Line vs MSU D Line) will be the difference maker and if MSU gets any pressure on McNamara (which nobody has yet), he will struggle tremendously.

sure that fair, i wasnt even looking at michigan, im sure i can poke plenty of holes in them. average might be a little harsh but i def dont think they better than pitt!

Fuck Michigan state and if you bet them you will regret it.
I was sooooo low on them pre season and after 3 games they made me quit fading them...but this is a different beast, thinking they reverse course a bit in this one

is there something out there that measures QB pressures or hurries rather than just sacks?

Couple final thoughts...

Do I think either is a top 8 team? No .

Do I think there are many teams below that would kill these teams? Nope.

CFB is way down this year. You are going to get teams like UM and MSU that will have a ranking next to their name they wouldn't in other years. With respect to the teams below, you can pretty much group #s 4-25 into a hat and draw and you won't be far off.

I do have Mich as a better team, not by a lot but a better overall team. That doesn't mean shit tomorrow though. Neither schedule has been great, but Michigan has played the tougher of the two. We have seen MSU struggle badly at times vs IU and NU. We also saw them score in bunches at other times. Honestly, we really cannot rate this team in full until the season is complete. The challenges just haven't been there. The same goes for Mich... Their style has mostly been conducive to the schedule they have played. They have yet to face this many playmakers on one team.

Expect weird things to happen. Expect trick plays. Expect both QBs for Mich... I'd expect a halfback or WR pass from MSU... Expect the unexpected...

No bets here...in fact I won't even see the game at all (prior commitment). Should be a fun one.

Couple final thoughts...

Do I think either is a top 8 team? No .

Do I think there are many teams below that would kill these teams? Nope.

CFB is way down this year. You are going to get teams like UM and MSU that will have a ranking next to their name they wouldn't in other years. With respect to the teams below, you can pretty much group #s 4-25 into a hat and draw and you won't be far off.

I do have Mich as a better team, not by a lot but a better overall team. That doesn't mean shit tomorrow though. Neither schedule has been great, but Michigan has played the tougher of the two. We have seen MSU struggle badly at times vs IU and NU. We also saw them score in bunches at other times. Honestly, we really cannot rate this team in full until the season is complete. The challenges just haven't been there. The same goes for Mich... Their style has mostly been conducive to the schedule they have played. They have yet to face this many playmakers on one team.

Expect weird things to happen. Expect trick plays. Expect both QBs for Mich... I'd expect a halfback or WR pass from MSU... Expect the unexpected...

No bets here...in fact I won't even see the game at all (prior commitment). Should be a fun one.
So you've got UGA, Bama, Oregon then everyone else?

One more mini...

Michigan is very prepared and have had quite the week of practice. Unlike last year's Covid bowl, they are focused on the game. This is very important for a handful of players.

UGA, Bama and OSU...

Oregon is good, but not a playoff team.
I know but let's be honest, if going to OSU and winning and ending up with the same record, there really should be zero argument. This sport really knows how to fuck up common sense.

I know but let's be honest, if going to OSU and winning and ending up with the same record, there really should be zero argument. This sport really knows how to fuck up common sense.
Not gonna disagree.

With that being said, they could play 5 times on neutral to end season and OSU wins 3 minimum.

Not gonna disagree.

With that being said, they could play 5 times on neutral to end season and OSU wins 3 minimum.
Right, but eye test and projection overriding actual results, why even play the game in the first place?

We've known it's been brewing for years but the regular season is becoming more and more obsolete every year when you can pencil 3/4 of the teams into the playoffs before a single snap unless they absolutely implode

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back