BIG WEEK 9

Michigan is a top 5 team...it is good in every facet of the game....the downfall will be qb but because they can beat teams physically it wont matter until psu/ohio state...and frankly, no pun intended, psu might just be done after tonight.

Legit if JJ mccarthy plays a lot today they win comfortably...and he will inside the red zone.

Interesting game with Michigan versus Michigan State. Quite frankly, I don’t think either team is a top 10 team, but that’s what we have.

Cade McNamara is a hot dump. And, we haven’t even seen just how bad he really is, because of how much his line has protected him. Now we have a Michigan State defense that has been destroying offensive lines and quarterbacks all season. So, what’s going to hold up in this game? Michigan’s offensive line or Michigan State’s defensive push? I think that will be the difference.

As far as who to bet? I’m not going to overthink this one for a second. I’ll take the free points in this type of match up.
Game 8 or later in matchups of two unbeaten teams since 1980, the dog has covered about 65% of the time.

Back