Big Ten Off Season Thread

The flu is so scary, everyone has it but doesnt know! Fake test gives control to the wrong people. It's a plandemic.

Testing is bullshit. We lose our power when we are forced to be tested by corrupt companies/governments.

Covid 19 is a fraud on humanity. If you dont know this by now, you are a mental patient

Dont wear a mask. Dont get tested. Fight back.

Even smart people have terrible instincts in knowing who to trust.

Trust yourself. Dont be scared of this bullshit

Yeah, this will be interesting.

It's a bit more broken down than that but we'll see which teams really keep players in check. Let's remember, these schools haven't had huge player outbreaks like some southern schools.
Use the LSU model. Doesn’t work that way up there I guess

The scheduling is pre Covid scheduling. So, we are still not correcting what happened in the middle of last decade but no biggie.

So, locally...Michigan gets @Minny for sure then either Wisconsin or Purdue.

So, Wisconsin and Minny.

The scheduling is pre Covid scheduling. So, we are still not correcting what happened in the middle of last decade but no biggie.

So, locally...Michigan gets @Minny for sure then either Wisconsin or Purdue.

So, Wisconsin and Minny.

Gene Smith quoted as saying there's only one out of division game. But that's only 7 games by my count...

I doubt it will happen, but interesting to see if any of the big name players try to get back in. Heard some rumors that even those who hired agents may have an appeal shot to play this season

Fuck this lady

She is getting dragged and rightfully so.

Her headline was deplorable and sensationalized. Darkest days/becoming the SEC?!

Burn bitch

She is a man bro.
And an actual dyed in the wool mental patient.
If you listen to anything it says you have serious problems

Wonder what kind of hurdles guys who interacted with agents will need to jump through. Players like Wade did not sign anything, but others like Parsons signed contracts. Should be interesting to see how the B1G and NCAA handle this.

Wonder what kind of hurdles guys who interacted with agents will need to jump through. Players like Wade did not sign anything, but others like Parsons signed contracts. Should be interesting to see how the B1G and NCAA handle this.
What a mess. There will be lawsuits if they do not let them play based on the possibility that they could increase their draft stock if they played and potentially lost money.

The opponents were mostly known ahead of time...

Hey @cubsker you guys get the shaft in West while we get it in the East (playing two best teams in other division).

Very high for MSU.

Have them at 2-6.

Michigan I have at 5-3.

Minnesota might be a bit low.

Very high for MSU.

Have them at 2-6.

Michigan I have at 5-3.

Minnesota might be a bit low.
Who do you have M losing too besides OSU? Have them at 6-2, losing to one of Minny or Wisky.

Seems like schedule made for OSU cake into week 9 and then get into playoff. Only @psu half scary and they won’t have to deal with whiteout fans etc.

Who do you have M losing too besides OSU? Have them at 6-2, losing to one of Minny or Wisky.

Seems like schedule made for OSU cake into week 9 and then get into playoff. Only @psu half scary and they won’t have to deal with whiteout fans etc.

Going into Minny with 4 new OL and a new QB and a scary secondary is daunting right off the bat.

Lets say split Wisky and PSU...

OSU

That is 5-3

Back