Big Ten Bowl Thread...

With Michigan down 2 scores, how in the world can they even think of running on 2nd and long when they're not in 4 down territory?

Please explain how the offense is horrid?

Understandably it was very up and down for the first 7 weeks or so. They still were rated very high the last several weeks and finished at a respectable number for the season (I think 20 or so in S&P).

After the PSU game the lowest output was 27 and that's a game they easily could of had 40.

I love to discuss different things in case angles are being missed.

Realistically, I only need them to get to mid twenties and everything else should be gravy. That is most definitely doable. If the Bama defense steps up and plays great, then hats off.

:shake:

A hunch? Just didn’t see Michigan putting up more than 20 against an SEC defense that is far more athletic. Sure Bama has its issues on defense, but Michigan offense has not been impressive at all this year. A few games they shined, but for the most part they were horrid.

We might see a late garbage TD here for Michigan to make their total 23, but didn’t expect to see 20+ from their offense.

Michigan kept it more competitive than I expected. The second half is closer to what I was envisioning. Harbaugh is basically doing what Richt did each year. Win 9 or 10 games and lose every big game.

Michigan kept it more competitive than I expected. The second half is closer to what I was envisioning. Harbaugh is basically doing what Richt did each year. Win 9 or 10 games and lose every big game.

I think Saban was toying with Michigan in the first half. Bama completely shut them down in the second half which I expected. The PK live betting after Michigan went up or -3 at halftime was too good to pass up.

Congrats Bama backers. This is the worst 2H ive seen from a team in a while. Ruined my bowl season

Yup. There are levels and the talent on the 2 teams regardless of the generational qb being out is very different. Bama's depth is also a factor.

Proud of Saban for running up the score. Send a message.

Forgot to thank Saban and N Harris! 1st break I caught in awhile. I actually thought Bama went into victory formation

Patterson somehow launches a pass that heads not only out of bounds but not a Michigan player around. His performance was fucking brutal. Never once led a WR

U of M outclassed again. Throw Harbaugh and his loser Coordinates more money. What a sad display of play calling. I really believe they tried to keep the ball out of Pattersons hands since he couldn't hit a side of a barn. Didn't work since Bama stacked the line. Harbaugh can't and hasn't won a significant game since he's been at U of M. A non-motivator who talks the talk but can't walk the walk. IMO

Gattis/Harbaugh unfortunately can't go out on the field and throw the ball. UM fans surely are looking forward to life beyond Patterson.

So that one reporter said yesterday that there is huge CFB news coming today. Jokingly I said Sabans last game today..(seems to be a thing vs Mich). Well, seeing some other rumblings today. Thoughts @gps_3 ?

I heard rumors earlier in the year that Saban was tired, but his actions seem to tell a different story. If some of the rumors about juniors returning are true, I think he’s really going to want to coach this team next year

Back