Big Ten Bowl Thread...

One thing that I didn’t really expect was Alabama to be remotely interested in this game. But given the way the AU game went down, and the name on the jersey of the opponent, and what we’ve been hearing all week from practice, I expect max effort from Alabama. That may or may not result in a win or cover, but they will play hard. Like BAR, I expect there to be tons of points

One thing that I didn’t really expect was Alabama to be remotely interested in this game. But given the way the AU game went down, and the name on the jersey of the opponent, and what we’ve been hearing all week from practice, I expect max effort from Alabama. That may or may not result in a win or cover, but they will play hard. Like BAR, I expect there to be tons of points
I totally agree. Fwiw, there are literally no Mich fans that think they win today. Most believe that it is a 20+ pt loss.

I have Alabama pk on the back half of a parlay. Wondering now if I should hedge with Michigan now that they are above 7.

Toughest thing to gauge here is bama's interest level. If its not there, MI could stay within that number.

Only thing that stops ya is seeing a few of these teams in bowl season with average D's playing much better.
Yea im sitting with 2u on o25, 1u +8, 1u o58. Dropping a 5th unit seems silly but every game ive shown restraint is 4-0...

Gophers fans have invaded the area, spotted everywhere from the beach to the city streets to the Gophers team hotel lobby, which was in full-swing crowded happy hour mode Tuesday afternoon. “If we went to the mall, there’d probably be, like, one every 500 feet,” is how defensive tackle Micah Dew-Treadway estimated the number of Gophers fans readying to support the team at Raymond James Stadium. Athletic director Mark Coyle put a more official number on it, saying the Gophers sold 8,000 tickets for the game and filled several charter flights with fans.
They been waiting their whole lives for this

So that one reporter said yesterday that there is huge CFB news coming today. Jokingly I said Sabans last game today..(seems to be a thing vs Mich). Well, seeing some other rumblings today. Thoughts @gps_3 ?

Michigan losing two defensive coaches after today. Kiffin has his defensive coordinator.

Michigan really limited up front today. I can't believe who's starting. Najee should have a large day. Okay...good luck everyone.

Wisconsin will be a big play for me today. A public underdog in Oregon coming off a nationally televised p12 championship where they beat what is definitely a fraud. Huge coaching edge, too.

ML -155/-160
-2.5, -3, -3.5s

Over doesn't look great... Michigan very slow tempo except about 5 plays so far.

Obv first drive Mich missed a TD

Bama two drives stopped a midfield

Two FG's

Mich 1h tt hits for those that played it.

Need at least one td before half here.

Points left out there...

I'd say Bama is where they should be.

Michigan left say 10 out there.

Najee starting to get going. The first drive of third will tell us a lot.

Definitely will hedge on full game a bit if need be.

286-120 sans the Jeudy long bomb.

UM blitzing a lot, feel like some big plays still out there.

Michigan really messed up that RPO before half...gotta recognize you have the advantage there.

It feels like Bama don't care about this one. They might get a fire going at halftime not to lose but their play calling has been Jeff Fisher vanilla.

It feels like Bama don't care about this one. They might get a fire going at halftime not to lose but their play calling has been Jeff Fisher vanilla.

I'd expect Bama to make adjustments at the half. You know Saban is not going to lose against a Big10 team, especially Michigan.

Can you imagine how bad this would look? OSU destroys Michigan at Michigan, and then Michigan beats Bama. Already gut wrenching to Saban they had a two loss season and missed the CFP for the first time. However, Bama is missing several key plays, so technically they are not at full strength. Tua at the helm, prob a different game.

A friend told me a few weeks ago that this weekend we gonna be harbuagh last game. Said he knew someone who worked at athletic department. I didn’t put much weight in it and didn’t ask many questions but who lnows

A friend told me a few weeks ago that this weekend we gonna be harbuagh last game. Said he knew someone who worked at athletic department. I didn’t put much weight in it and didn’t ask many questions but who lnows

Technically it is being the last game of the season and all.

This is the 5 year mark... kinda what we said back in 2014....

Nothing would surprise. If I was him, I'd leave.

This is the 5 year mark... kinda what we said back in 2014....

Nothing would surprise. If I was him, I'd leave.

Why would you leave? Where would you go? What's left in his contract of they fire him?

Isn't he the third highest paid coach? Collect checks.

5 poss combined with really good field position

0 points

That is the story right now of why this total is a sweat

Unless the play calling changes for both teams, I dont see how this gets to 60. I'm at 55 and doubt it gets higher than low 50's.

Bama in love with the lateral, horizontal is what's leading to points dumbasses.

Mich QB cant throw passes that lead WRs. He's throwing darts and missing badly.
Yeah, he has been off on anything over 10-12 yards.

14 missed pts due to Shea.

Happens.

Officially off 7.5 of 10 units of overs lol

gotta 55.5 left.

Well, 1h tt covers the 55.5... juice out everything else...

Too many points left out there. I capped Bama to have a pulse on offense for more than two bombs and the PF TD drive.

Happens.

Thats gambling...and why live betting is good to be able to buy off.

Wisconsin next game.

Yeah, he has been off on anything over 10-12 yards.

14 missed pts due to Shea.

Happens.

Officially off 7.5 of 10 units of overs lol

gotta 55.5 left.
I'm done for awhile. Officially my worst Bowl season that I can remember. Didnt matter what I took. I got every bad break a football game can give you.

Back