Big Alimony 2015-2016 NBA Thread...

Marlo,

the warriors players have sat on the bench for entire 4th quarters many many times this season..... They don't get as many full games off but I think they're fresher than most other teams. I also don't think they play as many stressful games as other teams do. Their exciting uptempo style does take a lot of the extra pressure off IMO. They're head and shoulders better than any other team. Only way they don't win it all is due to injury to Curry, Green or Iggy IMO. I don't think the Spurs will be able to win more than 2 games when the Warriors really give it their all. You could probably make a starting lineup better than a third of the league from the Warriors bench lol

You have any thoughts on someone winning the ship that isn't GSW? I know these guys are young, but really haven't rested at all this season because of the "record" Its alot of basketball to be playing in a years time.

The East is dog shit, I can't see Toronto or Cleveland giving them a run.

I think it all comes down to the Spurs....Pops been planning on this rematch all year. This team is deeper than ever, just not sure if it will be enough

No one from the east is winning anything.

Two horse race out west obviously. The pressure, especially of they do get to 73, could catch up or a nagging playoff injury.

nbafan is right, about a lot of games they got to sit but they have also had some epic 4th quarters etc.

But, in todays day and age of 2 week long series, that shouldn't matter too much.

If both teams healthy and meet in WC Finals, it will go 6-7, imo.

I honestly think that Thunder have a shot at the title as well.
Out of 28 NBA teams, they are the only ones I believe have a shot at winning the series against GSW or Spurs.
But... Cleveland should win the Thunder, if both get to the Finals though... Bron for some reason feels really well against the Thunder...

not sure if you said already or not, but you sitting out the playoffs?

I am not.

Last few weeks been real hectic so haing time to post actual thoughts has been tough.

My 'recap' lol so far is a Miracle tt win on Boston on Saturday with that late 3...

A push on Cavs 2nd half with the gimme Reggie layup at buzzer...

Lost one part of a parlay with Toronto/Baseball on Monday...I still have another open one with Toronto...

Monday played Klay pts/assists Over and won that pretty big but lost his 3pt prop by one as he never hit one after 4 min mark of 2nd quarter.

I gotta go to bank real quick but I'll throw some thoughts together around 4 eastern.

As far as Cle-Det side tonight...

Detroit won't shoot that well again.

Morris has been great the last few months but overall as a team that won't be happening.

Reggie needs to slow down a bit and lead better.

I have a prop I planned on playing every game just about, we shall see if it is avail at right number.

I expect something like 105-92 tonight, fwiw.

As far as these playoffs go, these are absolutely brutal. We can look forward to GSW-SA but otherwise there is nothing really special here. The games have been drab as can be for the most part. Houston and Memphis might be two of the worst playoff teams ever. They are simply disgusting. As bad as the East has been for many years, the West, which was once very deep is now top-heavy and the league as a whole is very average.

Hopefully we see some kinda good games as the venues change...

Back