Betting Websites

RickyBoobie

Pretty much a regular
Hey guys, Im new to betting online and was told this was the place to go for info. Looks like a great site.

Im currently on Mansion.com. Does anyone know if they do first half lines, or over-unders for college football? I couldnt find them anywhere? Are there any problems with mansion? What are some prefered websites?

Also www.bettorsworld.com will have write ups of all the books and rate them.

I have 1 of my accounts with mansion. They have o/u but dont release them until Friday. They dont have 1st or 2nd half lines. I am waiting to cash out there one I hit a certain money marker I set.

I also have 1 at www.betonline.com. It has been excellent so far. I haven't cashed out yet though. Nice sign-up bonus and you have a personnal "helper" that you can call and place a bet if you can't make it to a computer like me because of my job.

I use Mansion. Very good, but I don't think the exchange works as well as expected. Not enough traders.

However, you can -107 juice in the exchange just for betting there instead of -110 in the book. It's worth it just for that.

Matchbook is good too. Same idea and criticism and you can get -102 juice.

the exchange works as well as expected. Not enough traders.

However, you can -107 juice in the exchange just for betting there instead of -110 in the book. It's worth it just for that.

I havent used it yet. I was a little leary of it for some reason. I will have to try it out.

They need the copy of the CC if you're using a CC to deposit.

they wanted a copy of my DL before they would allow a withdrawal. I didn't like it, but I sent it. Just scan em, and send em. With CC fraud so common, they just want to cover their asses. Mansion is trustworthy.

Back