Betcris Lines For Week 3 Come Out Withing The Hour

The OU/Oregon, FSU/Clemson, Miami/Louisville and Arkansas/Vanderbilt lines should be interesting. No sure locks like Auburn and LSU were last week.

Aufan59 said:
The OU/Oregon, FSU/Clemson, Miami/Louisville and Arkansas/Vanderbilt lines should be interesting. No sure locks like Auburn and LSU were last week.
Minnesota should be regardless of the number

See my thread for my predictions.

Lines shouldn't be out for another hour and a half.

I Talk To A Rep At Betcris And The Stupid Cunt Said Within An Hour Well Its 5:30 Now And No Lines To Keep Us Busy:

Lines Will Be Out
Over 6:14 Pm +150
Under 6:14 Pm -125

I'll take over - what's my betting limit? Hey Satyr what time is it by you? I think we have a winner already...

Watch for BYU getting points at BC. BC coming off a big game against Clemson and BYU playing damn good ball right now. I like BYU to have a chance to win SU and should be getting points.

Will there be any "layover" for Ohio State against Cincinnati like there was for Florida State this past week? Cincy should be catching about +17 points or more . . . . . . .

Nebraska/USC Total is at 54.5 at Pinnacle and I think that's too high. I can really see this being a defensive game with these two defenses. BUT, I'll have to give it some more thought as the week goes along . . . . . .

i'd like to get horn in here to discuss texas against rice...thinkin there will be some value there since rice has been covering and tesxas off a loss needs a big win

TroyStacks said:
i have this capped at -20.5 i like tOSU

It's easy to like tOSU after the Texas game, but remember -- this is being played after the Texas game.
Lighten.gif

TroyStacks said:
i'd like to get horn in here to discuss texas against rice...thinkin there will be some value there since rice has been covering and tesxas off a loss needs a big win

Texas always dominates and plays well against their weaker sisters. However, will Texas have any layover?

TroyStacks said:
cincy is garbage though fucking pitt ran all over them(yac running) gonzalez and ginn should have a field day

Whenever you take a look at the stats of that game, Cincy compared well with Pitt and was even better in some categories. Pitt didn't dominate the game, but turnovers allowed them scoring opportunities.

Cincy is not even in the same class as tOSU and we all know that. BUT, Troy St wasn't even in the same class as FSU, but nearly upset them. That's what layover can do sometimes. If I'm catching 20+ points, it could be tempting.

I look for Texas A&M to annihilate Army this weekend in College Station. Especially after Army had to win last week's game in OT.

call me crazy but i think misst will be a great play this week. they have heart and are well coached, talent is missing though in a league with supperior talent. against tulan they should be able to win by DD.

By the way i love tha ville at home. They seem to be extremly focused this year. Yes theyve played 2 shitty teams but still..

USC -15 or better and im on it.. If it is near -900 or better it will def go in a ml parlay. Like i said up top last 4 years the av mov at home is 30+ they havent lost there in a loooooooonnng time.

By the way this will be abcs nationally televised game. Caroll knows that. Blowing out a ranked team will definately help with the rankings. He loves running up the score and will want to impress all the recruits in my opinion as well. Yes Nebraskas D is good but how many offenses do they face in the big 12? Kansas? Baylor?

I am a crazy sumbitch but I will probably take nebraska plus points and possibly ML....really want to see what that line is.

SoonerBS said:
Whenever you take a look at the stats of that game, Cincy compared well with Pitt and was even better in some categories. Pitt didn't dominate the game, but turnovers allowed them scoring opportunities.

Cincy is not even in the same class as tOSU and we all know that. BUT, Troy St wasn't even in the same class as FSU, but nearly upset them. That's what layover can do sometimes. If I'm catching 20+ points, it could be tempting.

Here's the thing. FSU played on Monday...that's 2 less days to prepare. Noles STILL should have rolled em, but Cinci has has an extra day this week...not 2 less. tOSU can set the win where they want it. Consider Penn St is next week. Perhaps a mild lookahead for the buckeyes? Cinci may have a chance here...especially if they want to hide something from JoePa.

...just some guesses here.

:shake:

oh, and cincy may have ultimately compared well, but they were getting crushed until Wanny decided to slow play to eat clock midway through the 3rd quarter. Pitt wasn't dominant like Louisville over temple, but whatever the boxscore says, it was not as close as it looked until wanny played 3x up the middle then punt football for a while......Pitt is a much better team than cincy, and cincy at tOSU.......hah.

buckeyes will kill them by however much they want to.

Just hit A&M -27 for a nickel, I'm ready for a ride on the Kyle Field cover train money;
Army looked pathetic vs Kent :spank:

Back