Best Fantasy Rankings Site

ProV1Colt

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Any links to a good fantasy player rankings site.
Non Mainstream (Yahoo, ESPN, CBS, etc)

Gotta draft tonight and have not prepared one bit.

I like the tiers and that this gets updates.

If you want a really good baseline before adjustments/etc, put in your league settings, and compute.

Evan Silva one of the best, but he left rotoworld to start his own now and naturally, behind a $150 paywall.
Graham Barfield for nfl.com and on Twitter really good, same goes for Scott Barrett. All can be found on Twitter

I felt like this last night drafting.
I had no clue what I was doing last night, no plan, some players I did not even know

Thanks for the links. I was so slammed at work barely got a chance to look at it just printed it.

I was the sucker at the table
I am going to Be doing a lot of trading this year, make deals week to week. Change things up

Evan Silva one of the best, but he left rotoworld to start his own now and naturally, behind a $150 paywall.
Graham Barfield for nfl.com and on Twitter really good, same goes for Scott Barrett. All can be found on Twitter
Actually establish the run is even more than that. But if you’re serious about fantasy and DFS it’s worth it imo

If you are willing to pay a couple of bucks a month for the Athletic , their fantasy stuff is top notch.

Back