best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D8/V10..... Already on Iowa as well, noticed you mentioned the under as well and thinking about the under myself. Did u play the under separately as well? If so, how much u like the the under compared to Iowa +9.5? Crush brother!

D8/V10..... Already on Iowa as well, noticed you mentioned the under as well and thinking about the under myself. Did u play the under separately as well? If so, how much u like the the under compared to Iowa +9.5? Crush brother!

I went ahead and bought Iowa up to +10 just in case.

I went ahead and bought Iowa up to +10 just in case.
thats a great bet but my book won't let me buy points. I told you that MF book is bad real bad that's why I want to hit him this week real bad real bad. because it might be my last week betting with that guy IOWA +10 I wish I had that extra .5 I got 9.5 bol my brother I think it will be a real close game real close I hope

IOWA is a MF hard team to bet at IOWA losing 2 games at IOWA I can't see it IOWA D is to good the under looks good .that's the only game that I have played it's all or nothing come on IOWA god is on or side he does not like wisconsin

IOWA is a MF hard team to bet at IOWA losing 2 games at IOWA I can't see it IOWA D is to good the under looks good .that's the only game that I have played it's all or nothing come on IOWA god is on or side he does not like wisconsin

:shake:

Let's get it...mints, gov mints brother!

that under looks real good I think WISCONSIN is like 8th in D and IOWA is like 12th. but I already put that IOWA game in so i'm going to leave it a lone. but it sure looks good it's very hard to hit the game and the under in the same game so i'm just going to bet IOWA bol my brother

I have 2 or 3 hockey game's mich state might be my last football game

the iowa game was 14-9 with under 6 min to play and IOWA had the ball the only thing that IOWA can't do is throw an int and thats what happens and thats when the game open up but that's gambling sorry nothing you can do about that

I really like the sas over bet in the cfl game. I can't bet it but I wish I could I did like ham in the 1 game and it was a easy winner i'm not sure what the O/U is because I have no line there should be a lot of scoring a lot

BOSTON-1.5+210 hockey there might be one more game bol
PITT-1.5+210 hockey
FLORIDA STATE UNDER63.5
COLORADO STATE+7

bol guys I will watching a movie at halftime I will be back bol my brothers sorry about IOWA it was a lot closer then the score was

Nice call on mich state d- let's get the night games!
yeah I really thought we won that IOWA game like I said with under 6 min to go the score was 14-9 with IOWA having the ball a int cost IOWA the cover talk to you later we will win these last 4 game's \\

nice win on nevada- i was worried the missed PAT would come back to haunt us but we were good :)

good morning I just got up I have to stop taking them VALIUM pills. MF these pills will Knock you out for a week god dam. i'm drinking some coffee to wake up I don't even no if we won or lost. wow what a day don't get me wrong its a great pill to sleep on. but my god you don't know if your going to wake up. but any way I would have to check but I think we have a great day if not for IOWA MF with 6min left and IOWA having the ball he throws an INT at that time the score was 14-9 but thats the way its goes. lets win some cash today yesterday we had a real big underdog in hockey like I said I don't no what i'm going to do next week because me and my book are 100 percent done this guy gives me such bad lines it's not even funny that MF crook like yesterday pitt in hockey was -1.5 +240 my book had pitt-1.5 +210 I told him that he is a MF pussy your afraid of me you no 90 percent of my bets are underdogs so you short me on the lines not a little a lot MF crook bol guys

good morning I just got up I have to stop taking them VALIUM pills. MF these pills will Knock you out for a week god dam. i'm drinking some coffee to wake up I don't even no if we won or lost. wow what a day don't get me wrong its a great pill to sleep on. but my god you don't know if your going to wake up. but any way I would have to check but I think we have a great day if not for IOWA MF with 6min left and IOWA having the ball he throws an INT at that time the score was 14-9 but thats the way its goes. lets win some cash today yesterday we had a real big underdog in hockey like I said I don't no what i'm going to do next week because me and my book are 100 percent done this guy gives me such bad lines it's not even funny that MF crook like yesterday pitt in hockey was -1.5 +240 my book had pitt-1.5 +210 I told him that he is a MF pussy your afraid of me you no 90 percent of my bets are underdogs so you short me on the lines not a little a lot MF crook bol guys

d get off the pills. Not healthy.
Load sum funds in 5dimes and forget the book.

Nice day my friend. gl today in NFL

capping your 100 percent right about getting off the poison I did get off the real hard stuff Dilaudid and oxy and the perct. but yeah your this has to stop ty

capping I have a real hard time going to sleep so the Valium hep. as soon as I take them bang out go the lights. it's just a real hard time getting up in the morning but your right its poison

Back