best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
i'm been checking this game out its a hard game to call I will go with usc D the bets bol
usc under 52 mint gov mint this is a real big game for me. if usc can go under my bookmaker will kill himself I will have him this week I hope. come on usc show OREGON STATE your D

How many times on this bet D8? 6x as well?

How many times on this bet D8? 6x as well?
no just a 1 unit bet but I like both of these b ball game's a lot the numbers are there. I think the worst case would be a split and splitting is never a bad thing losing juice

no hockey I was going to bet CALGARY but at +105 the number is not there nothing in hockey

no just a 1 unit bet but I like both of these b ball game's a lot the numbers are there. I think the worst case would be a split and splitting is never a bad thing losing juice

Thanks D8- I was just confused since you said it was a real big game for you ;) thanks for the clarification much appreciated! Pitt is your only big bet for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks D8- I was just confused since you said it was a real big game for you ;) thanks for the clarification much appreciated!
no problem lets win and go at least 2-1. tomorrow is a real big day if we can win today I promise you the bookmakers will be ready to kill them self if pitt can win it will be a unreal week

hunt ty I have to bet pitt that's my wife fav team. I remember when pitt was playing green bay in the super bowl. and I told her that PITT did not have a chance against green bay. when green bay beat pitt she did not talk to me for 2 week's i'm not joking nothing . but that's not the reason I like pitt I think NE is in big trouble i'm not 100 percent sure about the outright win but 7 points way to many points bol
Irish and if I don't bet PITT this could happen to me when I start my truck:bomb:

wud shut wife up for weeks.

schrute ty yeah b ball is not my game all the games where close but lost 0-2 we need a win in the football game or it will be a real bad day

Three red zone picks we needed that! Miracle 2h to go under. Good thing we passed on Calgary too dodged a bullet.

guys i'm really sorry that bothers me big time giving out 2 b ball game's. we almost won the games it was really close it came down to the wire but a loss is a loss no excuse. I should just bet what I no best betting football game's and hockey game's. stay with me and we will make a mint gov mint this year. the USC under 52 football game was a winner like I said I will pick the team with the best D and that was usc like I said the usc was a real big bet for me so far this week I have not lost not even 1 day I have my book on the run. that MF better have my money after I paid him in the IOWA game and the DETROIT game. but if PITT can win this game Sunday I don't think my book will have the money to pay me i'm not kidding the MF better have the money he better not hang himself. my brother's get ready for some big winners later today i'm not bragging because thats not me. I just feel like there is no stopping me I have to take some Valium 10 mg because tomorrow will be a real big day goodnight my brother's mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:goodnight

Three red zone picks we needed that! Miracle 2h to go under. Good thing we passed on Calgary too dodged a bullet.
yeah that ML was not right on CALGARY thank god i'm still mad about the 2 b ball game's. I hate giving out losers like I said we almost won the game's it came right down to the wire I seen that MEMPHIS was up by 9 or 10 with like 20 sec to go. and dallas came back like MF but it was not to be we we will get the bookmaker later today

check out that IOWA game and that under both teams play great D and IOWA already lost at home against MICH STATE. IOWA is a very hard place to win at very hard and IOWA getting 9 point's is crazy that place will be rocking. I think IOWA has a great chance of winning that game I will tell you this wisconsin will not blowout IOWA

Thanks d8 looking forward to your sat. How many units did you play on USC under? Btw Houston looks good for Sunday. Everyone will be bettin colts. Smells fishy to me everyone chasing the Sunday night game too.

jihadvillager 4 times i'm making a big run at my book this week/ I don't like betting like this but my book and me got into big time. I told him that he is a big pussy about not taking any cfl and giving me a limit on games/ I told him that he is so afraid of taking my bet's.this week only he let me bet what I want up to a point and so far I got him right where I want. I promise you he won't sleep good tonight after this week I don't no what i'm going to do because I have a feeling that this will be my last week. every time I call him he said oh no. I can't tell you how many times I ask him that I will even out his books if there is to much money on one team that's if I like the other team goodnight

hunt I have to be god to her or I might end up in the Detroit river. me a jimmy i'm not joking I don't think she would do that to me I promise you her friend's would 100 percent fact case closed

hunt I just got back from the dr today he gave me valium 10 mg

STEED there is my man guy's have a great night time to go by by:sleepy:

Feel better d! Let me know if you play more units trying to tail exactly. Thanks for the winners and no matter how this weekend goes we be up at the end of year!

goodnight d8, hope hawks hit for you, not a big fan but it's alot of pts at NILES KINNICK ARENA

thanks guy's that's not a bad name but for the last 10 years it's been DILAUDID8. maybe I can make it D8/V10 alright guy's unreal I had a great sleep MF after my last post all I remember it was 8am this morning man this Valium 10 is great drug. I can think better now time to make are book cry like a baby girl I want my mommy bol my brother's mint gov mint to the bank baby

I need a lot of coffee after last night. I feel like I was dreaming like I was Alice in wonderland meeting the cat and the hatter

I need a lot of coffee after last night. I feel like I was dreaming like I was Alice in wonderland meeting the cat and the hatter

all u guys need is some chronic bro. these pills that people take now of days are no bueno..

Burna I wish I never even stated taking this poison but now it's party time my body needs the pills just like my man Elvis

the IOWA line is at +9.5 just wait and see the public might move this line higher the wise guys will be all over this IOWA game waiting for that big number +10

good morning my man bomb today will be are day time to sweep this card bol

Back