best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:hello:guy's last week was a 6-6 week in college and pro . but I lost on the Detroit game so that game cost me. who ever had dallas should thank god for his help Detroit had 631 yards to dallas 262 unreal. but this week I hate giving point's on the road thats not how I gamble. but MEMPHIS has a Freshman QB I never bet my money on a Freshman i'm not saying that MEMPHIS can't win but only giving 3 point's CINNY should win this game with no problem. but yeah it's gambling crazy shit happen's yesterday in hockey we had a good day hitting a nice underdog NYR the bets
CINNY -3 bol

D8--question...doesnt the fact that Cincy's record is hugely misleading worry you. They have lost 2 of 3 games on the road, only beating a winless Miami OH team. I have gone back and forth on this. If cincy doesnt win this game, they might not be bowl eligible. However, their 5 wins have come against teams than have 3 combined wins between them. Just can figure this game out. Looking at only records, Cincy being 5-2 and Memphis being 1-5, the line seems really short. Thanks for your answer.

88:thumbsup2:
cap:thumbsup2: yeah your 100 percent right this line should be higher a lot higher. MEMPHIS has a Freshman QB this team really can't throw the ball and they have problems playing a team that can throw the ball as seen 2 week's ago against SMU this QB had a field day against MEMPHIS . CINNY not only has a great D they have a great offence don't get me wrong both teams are really not that good but MEMPHIS is just a real bad team. cinny is good against the run and there good against the pass I think cinny will put everybody on the front line and make MEMPHIS QB beat them I don't think he can Freshman QB means one thing turnovers INT. and the line is only 3 I just can't pull the trigger on MEMPHIS if they win god bless them I just don't know how MEMPHIS will score. because the O/U is set at 44 that mean's the oddsmakers don't think there will be a lot of scoring and by that they mean MEMPHIS will not score a lot

unreal the line -2.5 cinny this is one real bad line. if cinny does lose this game nobody will want this team in the bowl game. losing to SF and losing to MEM forget about a bowl game. I will say this again bad line by the oddsmakers and the public for following the leader. if the wise guys are betting this game gl to them they have a real bad team with no QB not saying that the QB won't play good because anything can happen but to take MEM you have to have a lot of balls. gamblers are saying what about SL Monday the big diff in that game was SL was getting double digits here all cinny needs to do is win the game

unreal the line -2.5 cinny this is one real bad line. if cinny does lose this game nobody will want this team in the bowl game. losing to SF and losing to MEM forget about a bowl game. I will say this again bad line by the oddsmakers and the public for following the leader. if the wise guys are betting this game gl to them they have a real bad team with no QB not saying that the QB won't play good because anything can happen but to take MEM you have to have a lot of balls. gamblers are saying what about SL Monday the big diff in that game was SL was getting double digits here all cinny needs to do is win the game
if cincy doenst win this game, i dont think they make a bowl game. They still have SMU, Rutgers, Houston, and LVille.

cap your 100 percent right I agree if cinny can't beat MEMPHIS they bowl bid will be out the window. losing to sf and losing to MEMPHIS who will want that team in the bowl game. and I think they no that and covering 2 or 3 points should not be a problem it's not like cinny is -double digits whoever takes MEMPHIS has to have a lot of balls this team is real bad bol but I think cinny should win

HUNT ty:thumbsup2: cinny easy winner I was looking at a pro football game I love PITT +7 my wife will be at the game at the 50 yard line. i'm a big NE fan for 20 years but not Sunday NE has big problems 7 points is to much for brady to cover this should be an outright win the ML has to be great goodnight

cologist:thumbsup2: ty/bol we are killing the book in hockey all big underdogs this week so far has been unreal. but things can change its gambling I have to get my book back after the Detroit game I still can't beileve that game. guys I keep saying this I don't mind losing I just hate getting the moose job
cap:thumbsup2:ty/bol

I don't understand the AZ STATE line there is no way wash state should be getting double digits no way. but the line is at +11 the public might move this line higher its a no bet yet just waiting for the kill I sure hope the ducks don't win in hockey because I was this close pulling the trigger the ducks are winning 2-1/ its just the line was not right and I did not want to take the chance

jihadvillager ty yeah the ducks lost in OT like I said the line was not right thank god.I have to bet this game the odssmakers made a bad line I took a look at the cinny under game it looks real good the bet
WASH STATE+11going to be real cold in WASH raining windy and WASH STATE almost beat AUBURN at AUBURN they beat usc and the scored 40 points against OREGON bol mint gov mint to the bank

Last edited by a moderator:
Moose job on nfl 13 points 1st half best we can hope for is a push in ot

Moose job on nfl 13 points 1st half best we can hope for is a push in ot
I just checked the score I thought we lost unreal a safety I don't think it was a safety but final score 22-20. we win sorry about wash state that was a late bet but thats alright the cinny under was a real big bet for me unreal. I was mad as a MF until I seen the final score I thought it was a mistake goodnight until tomorrow over the weekend we have some big game's coming up and big wins

Jihadvillager if you can get PITT +7 in pro football take them I think PITT wins that game outright the ML has to be great +220 or +240 NE will not win that game not Sunday

Jihadvillager if you can get PITT +7 in pro football take them I think PITT wins that game outright the ML has to be great +220 or +240 NE will not win that game not Sunday

I'm glad Vegas called it in that safety was huge. I locked in Pitt 7 is this a big play or regular play? Or are you betting regular size on spread and moneyline?

I'm glad Vegas called it in that safety was huge. I locked in Pitt 7 is this a big play or regular play? Or are you betting regular size on spread and moneyline?
good morning sorry about WASH STATE that was my last bet I was not going to bet it but the number was right no excuse WASH STATE is a bad team. but yeah I like PITT a lot i'm going to bet PITT+7 and the ML the line is at +6.5 at my book

I already bet a little more on PITT+7 and the ML I don't think NE will win this game

guy's i'm not a b ball better so this is just one bet it could be my only bet in b ball the whole year. but Detroit is playing MEMPHIS Detroit has not beaten MEMPHIS in 4 years the last 7 game's MEMPHIS has beaten Detroit by double digits every game. I can't pass up a game like that and I hate b ball. detroit on the road playing a team that just lost I feel sorry for Detroit the bet MEMPHIS -7.5 i'm looking at the football game bol my brother's

HUNT ty:thumbsup2: cinny easy winner I was looking at a pro football game I love PITT +7 my wife will be at the game at the 50 yard line. i'm a big NE fan for 20 years but not Sunday NE has big problems 7 points is to much for brady to cover this should be an outright win the ML has to be great goodnight

win one for the lady

hunt ty I have to bet pitt that's my wife fav team. I remember when pitt was playing green bay in the super bowl. and I told her that PITT did not have a chance against green bay. when green bay beat pitt she did not talk to me for 2 week's i'm not joking nothing . but that's not the reason I like pitt I think NE is in big trouble i'm not 100 percent sure about the outright win but 7 points way to many points bol
Irish and if I don't bet PITT this could happen to me when I start my truck:bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pittsburgh Steelers NFL championships

I'm a Steeler fan also. I was in Vegas at SB parties in 74, 75, 79 and 05 with lots of coin on my team....aaaaah the good old days

GL d8

blood:thumbsup2:
Irish:thumbsup2:
onthespot:thumbsup2:
jihadvilager:thumbsup2:

blood yeah pitt had the team back then man was this team good

I bet it 6 time's my original bet. i'm going to bet the ML I just don't no how much

Thanks for the sizing explanation- let me know when you figure out :) I'll be tailing as usual win or lose thank you for the picks.

Thanks for the sizing explanation- let me know when you figure out :) I'll be tailing as usual win or lose thank you for the picks.
no problem I just hope PITT can win this game. I really think they will last week NE had to come back down 17-0 against MIAMI. that takes a lot out of a team and now PITT is coming into town this is the right spot for NE to lose I think I hope mint gov mint

i'm been checking this game out its a hard game to call I will go with usc D the bets bol
usc under 52 mint gov mint this is a real big game for me. if usc can go under my bookmaker will kill himself I will have him this week I hope. come on usc show OREGON STATE your D

DALLAS+6.5 in b ball DALLAS is 22-8 ATS I can't pass a game like that. as long as I can remember houston has a hard time beating this team and getting 6.5 great bet that's it bol my brother's

Back