best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning well we got lucky yesterday winning the SD game under. but i'm still mad because I was up Monday until 2or 3 am looking over the 2 cfl game's. only to find out that my book does not take any cfl action. what book in the world does not take cfl action unreal and both teams win easy. I have to find a new book I want this book bad more then any other book that I ever had MF crook. but anyway Detroit had there shot first it looks like the coach is drinking with Cabrera I can't take a team with no coach this guy has no clue what he is doing .Jackson can't even hit a tee ball. Hunter is swinging the bat like he is playing Golf. the first 2 guy's are 100 percent out's the catcher Avila just got lucky Sunday and the team still lost. Detroit has 2 or 3 guy's that are hitting the ball great like I said how does a team come back from losing a game like that most of the time they don't and Detroit has 0 bullpen nothing if Detroit want's to win this series the starters will have to pitch all 9 inn can Detroit win this series yes but my money is going on Boston your giving me Boston+145 or +150 ty oddsmakers and the public like I said Detroit had there shot and fucked it all up Detroit just woke up the sleeping Giant Boston +145 or +150 but please bet at your own risk this is gambling bol my brothers to the bank baby mint gov mint:dunno:Detroit not today i'm looking at the football game

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice calls D8- you've been on fire. Can't keep a good man down! Any play on College Football tonight?

jihadvillager ty sorry about getting back late I had some running around to do today. yeah the college game I had no Idea who to take. but i'm looking at the Thursday game unless the oddsmakers make another bad line in the baseball game. I got lucky but winning 1-0 or 20-0 it does not matter. like I said Detroit is all done thank Jimmy for that he should be shot now the fucker lets Verlander pitch 8 full inn and he takes out Max after 7inn Sunday with 13 strike outs 2 hits unreal just unreal like I said the MF is a drunk . Jihadvillager did you have both cfl game's Monday

Yes d8. I owe you some dinners when we are in Vegas together. Sorry that your book didn't have cfl lines and still sharing the picks you researched with us. Good karma will come back to you for your genorosity. Glad you passed on tonight's game nothing wrong w sitting out if no strong play.

jihadvillager cool i'm happy for you nice hit. yeah the football I was looking at it over and over and I could not come up with anything. I don't want to press a game if it's not there but yeah I will be flying to Vegas 1 more time this year

I see 1 sports book has MIMAI -9.5 i'm hoping the public moves's this line to -10

Thank you for the picks- I know the sick feeling when you can't get your bet in and you know it's going to win. I have lost a lot in the past but just following your plays for a reasonable amount and reminding myself not to chase. Let me know when you figure out your Vegas date- I can get out there fly in for a day any Saturday.

jihadvillager yeah I was hoping that U of M would have won that game against PENN STATE. because I might have went this week but MICH lost and changed everything .yeah it all depends on what team wins on a Saturday yeah I will let you no . SIGO yeah JIMMY should be shot like I said he let Verlander pitch 8inn and he takes out Max after 7inn Boston can't hit him at all and he takes Max out and brings in the losers. he has to no his bullpen is real bad I just don't understand what he done he fucked up everything. Detroit should be up 2-1 after his great coaching he is down 1-2 and the next game is a must

now if Detroit has any chance of betting BOSTON it will have to be in game 7. because there is no way Detroit can win 3 games in a row

well guys so far we are having a good week I was going to leave this game alone but how can you. the oddsmakers are making real bad line's just unreal your giving me a real good team with a real good pitcher +150. there is no way that SL should be +150 LAD might win this game but I will take a shot with SL getting +150.

SL+160 unreal the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line ty oddsmakers

good morning SL had there shot but came up short. the bet I like NC+9.5 you could try to wait and hope for better line 10. yeah I no about how bad NC is but this is the same team that had 400 yards against a great VT D on the road . playing at NC and getting at least +9.5 I will take that bet all the time. I have been sick so if I don't post you back you no why bol

Irish yeah I agree that 10 looks a lot better bol
88 ty yeah it sucks being sick bol
jihadvillager I was looking at it I was hoping for 7 but there no way it's going that high. I got up to eat something I will look at that game laterbol

10 at my book. Been 10 for a couple days. Not betting the game though but if I did I'd take the points too. GL

capping :thumbsup2:
shark:thumbsup2:
Irish:thumbsup2:

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem I feel bad because yesterday I was looking at Detroit RL +180 but I did not post bol today

jihadvillager sorry no not Detroit that was yesterday. I just forgot to post because I was sick

I think if AZ wins this game there D will have to play good I don't think AZ will score a lot point's against SEATTLE

I see a real low scoring game but I could be wrong I just can't see AZ scoring a lot of points today

yesterday was a split NC easy winner AZ way to many turnovers killed the under. I was trying to find a good reason to take UL but I can't way to many point's. CF is no joke this team can play I don't understand how this line is -14.5 so the bet CF+14.5 bol

guy's it's not like I like this game a lot it's the line that I like. but here is a game where if Purdue can score at least 7 or 8 point's. there is no way you can lose both bets what I mean is betting Purdue+28 and betting the over 42.5. like I said if Purdue can score 7 or 8 point's you can't lose both bets no way. these are the kind of game's I like now Purdue is a bad team 100 percent. but games like this don't come around a lot the number we are looking for is 8 points. your chance of winning both bets is a lot better then losing them. can you lose both bets you sure can but it would be real hard to lose both bets. worse case would be a split I will take that chance any day of the week telling me that Purdue can't score at least 8 point's I would take that bet any time but don't forget its gambling anything can happen please bet at your own risk bol the bet PURDUE +28 over 42.5

guy's it's not like I like this game a lot it's the line that I like. but here is a game where if Purdue can score at least 7 or 8 point's. there is no way you can lose both bets what I mean is betting Purdue+28 and betting the over 42.5. like I said if Purdue can score 7 or 8 point's you can't lose both bets no way. these are the kind of game's I like now Purdue is a bad team 100 percent. but games like this don't come around a lot the number we are looking for is 8 points. your chance of winning both bets is a lot better then losing them. can you lose both bets you sure can but it would be real hard to lose both bets. worse case would be a split I will take that chance any day of the week telling me that Purdue can't score at least 8 point's I would take that bet any time but don't forget its gambling anything can happen please bet at your own risk bol the bet PURDUE +28 over 42.5

Thanks for the picks D8- I see the total at 44/ 44.5. You have 42.5 on yours?

win bol
jihadvillager yeah your right at 6.15pm when I post the under was 42.5 unreal the O/U moved 2 points

Back