best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guy's last week was a great week but that was last week. I have been watching a few line's no write up just winner's the game's that were given to me
TULANE +14.5
TROY+14.5
MARSHALL+10

i'm keeping an close eye on the SJS game I think the public will move this line to 6

With you on Troy for sure, and probably Marshall as well.

Best of luck to you this week bro!!!

:shake:

Last edited:
tim ty/gl trader yeah I think against minny it really should not make a big DIFF because it's only a 2 hour time change not 3 hours. I think the game starts at 12pm so it would be 10am in cal and minn QB is bad real bad this guy can't throw a 10 yard pass but ty for the info bol

trader I see what your saying it's a 11am game in minn then it would be 9am in cal

Marsski yeah I think SJS wins this game. who is minn only giving 3.5 the oddsmakers are begging you to take minn and only giving 3.5 about 80 to 90 percent of the public will be betting on minn

I think this week will be better then last week and last week was a great week bol my friend to the bank baby:badass:

hugh ty my brother gl this week last game BOISE STATE +3.5 looking for a sweep or at least 5-1 goodnight

hugh ty my brother gl this week last game BOISE STATE +3.5 looking for a sweep or at least 5-1 goodnight

Good Morning D8. You mention that you are "looking for a sweep or at least 5-1" but I am seeing 5 total games (tulane/troy/marshall/sjst/boise st). Did you forget to post one or are there only 5 total? Thanks and gltu.

Rok

rockchukr nice eye yeah I have one more game that i'm looking at in college. but your right as of now I have 5 game's but I love kc+3 today in pro football. phil is going to have problem's this year they beat a real bad wash team. and had trouble against SD last week I said before the season even started that phil will win 6 or 7 game's. that's it vick won't last the year he will get hurt bol

egg ty/gl bol my man yeah I know I think he made a mistake on the time zone

hunt i'm watching the hit I have not watched a football game since you posted the hit bol my brother

rokchukr go to hunt thread page 3 number 23. it's called the hit on U tube U of M was playing pen state. it's the hardest and sickest hit you will ever see in pro football or college football. tell me what you think you might get an headache just watching this hit

rok both of these guy's never played football again I have watched it about 200 time's

capping ty/gl rokchukr what did you think of that hit I never seen a hit like that I thought that guy was dead:stretcher:

Back