best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Yea d8 you're completely right, my local was so pissed last week when I collected .... first thing he asked me about was the Montreal alouttes haha
wood yeah he must have said WTF MONT what in hockey:rofl:that was funny

Wood but yeah all kidding aside it looks like a very hard card there might be 3 games but if we can win all 3 it would be gold

Yea was just looking over tomorrow's games def a hard line up.... two things I know for certain is that Giants and packers both will win straight up.... the doggies may not be barking tomorrow , maybe some 1H unders

final another winning week guy's i'm going to lie I thought the winning streak was done. I started of 2-6 try comimg back from that is not good but not only did we come back but we killed the bookmaker I mean days like this come around once in a lifetime they really do hell 1 game was RUTGERS +310 ML/TCU+180/PURDUE +500 my Line was +487 but I just said +500 jusst them 3 games was like winning on 11 games the ml not even counting the other games. we had some losers but like wood said who cares afeter a day like this well so far after finding GOLD finding these halftime lines we have not lost 1 week we are 6-0 and killing it every week its not like we are winning 1 or 2 units fuck it's like we are winning on 10 units every week:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:the bank is running out of money next bank the swiss bank

Crushing books and headaches! Just got home from the pistons game and my account looks huuuge!!!! D8 crushing. You're gonna own millers by the end of the weekend. :cheers3:

Back