best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
by the way its Petey from other forum..found ya here
Petey what's happening nice to see you here at CTG yeah no bullshit here the guys here keep a very tight ship no bashing here at CTG .if you do your not here long the owners will throw you out

LSU+185 ML HALFTIME for get about the LSU+4 HALFTIME it's not worth it just 1 wager
LSU+185 ML HALFTIME

WICK no problem
PURDUE +500 HALFTIME ML

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome afternoon the under in mizz is the only one who might lose but who cares when you crushing it!

Freaking unreal ending to the 1st half for Purdue. I posted it on the other site and I will post it here...All Hail D - Motherf*cking 8!!!

:bow::notworthy:

wow guy's it's a beautiful day in MICH and i'm outside doing some yard work WTF happened.I just walked in I thought we lost unreal MF real great job guy's i'm really happy everyone hit because it's real hard pulling the trigger on a +500 or something close to that and the crazy part we hit another +300 game great job:beer4:

wow guy's it's a beautiful day in MICH and i'm outside doing some yard work WTF happened.I just walked in I thought we lost unreal MF real great job guy's i'm really happy everyone hit because it's real hard pulling the trigger on a +500 or something close to that and the crazy part we hit another +300 game great job:beer4:
I posted what happened on the other site D8. But briefly, Minny tried to pass with 15 seconds left in the half and got intercepted. Purdue then threw a TD with 5 seconds to go...unreal!

JROCK wow that's what happened we got back what we lost a few days a go

I just see the replay but WTF they had the ball inside the 5 yard line and didnt kick for the 3 points. if that TD was not good they would have no time left to kick for the 3 I think it would be very close my god would I be pissed if that happened

I just see the replay but WTF they had the ball inside the 5 yard line and didnt kick for the 3 points. if that TD was not good they would have no time left to kick for the 3 I think it would be very close my god would I be pissed if that happened
Yep I was screaming at the TV. :enraged:

JROCK yeah I keep looking at that TD wow no Field goal try with 5 sec left I think I would have done this to me computer or tv:smash:

Sorry so excited,i just never won wagers like that
Wick
it's all good hell I don't blame you being real happy you almost never ever see +500 ML winners with a +310 ml winner i'm sorry this one was only +180 TCU just kidding but yeah we started off real slow Ithink at 1 time I was like 2-6 going into today and all hell broke lose everything went crazy with winners

WOOD I might have 1 more game left it's really crazy when losing the O/U on the MIZZ game it's only 1 game no big deal hell so what I love it:cheers3:

last game my book doesnt have a ML I wish he did but are last bet
NEB+10.5 HALFTIME like I said I wish the bookmaker had a ML if yourr does I would throw a few pennys on NEB

chance ty wow i wish my book gave me the halftime bet the +10.5 is the same but+375 is a lot I think NEB can play with OHIO STATE at least for the half

the good part we are not asking for a win just hang with them until the half

Where do you live in Michigan...if you don't mind me asking...It was a beautiful day here!

I think LSU defense gets a defensive touchdown at some point and wins this thing .... Nebraska lookin flat , o well what can u do

wood yeah can't win them all we have to let the book win sometimes or he will close you down

wood yeah can't win them all we have to let the book win sometimes or he will close you down
You got that right d8. We have to take it a little easy on the book or no more bets! I have had to change a few since following the:moose:

Yea d8 you're completely right, my local was so pissed last week when I collected .... first thing he asked me about was the Montreal alouttes haha

You got that right d8. We have to take it a little easy on the book or no more bets! I have had to change a few since following the:moose:
Pro god morning well it feels like morning whats happening my man .:moose:

Back